The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pre-shower BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Bwahaha. That's why I'm never into AR as I find it pretty disgusting. But that's just me.
me like receive ...
Old 24-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
km69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykm69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I never expected I would get bbbj without showering first. But I just got it yesterday

We were stripping and kissing each other then she pushed me on the bed. I was shocked and was like "Huh? No shower?" And she said "No need I want more time to play with you." Got bbbj from her, the experience was slightly better as it up the gfe. But i still prefer to shower first. I find it abit 'weird' to french her after she bbbj me.
Old 24-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by km69 View Post
I never expected I would get bbbj without showering first. But I just got it yesterday

We were stripping and kissing each other then she pushed me on the bed. I was shocked and was like "Huh? No shower?" And she said "No need I want more time to play with you." Got bbbj from her, the experience was slightly better as it up the gfe. But i still prefer to shower first. I find it abit 'weird' to french her after she bbbj me.
wah, which house and girl
Old 24-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:

haha...yeah i got something like this too last week
Old 25-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Pre-shower BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
haha...yeah i got something like this too last week
bro, share share lei..
Pm me also can....hehe
Old 25-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
Vincent2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very exciting! I got it only from an ex-WL Lady of 1803 and totally agree with your experiene.

Last edited by Vincent2; 26-04-2015 at 12:41 AM.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

any new updates? Been out of town for too long, need to get back into action.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Quote:

Sounds more like She's targeting kc trap on you so that you'll find her more often! Btw the thrills of getting bbbj once door closed is definitely great!
Old 16-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls go testing and u will be joining 455 clubbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I love pre-shower BBBJs

Somehow it give u the GFE feel, doesnt matter if you are sticky/salty or just peed, she will put your dick into her mouth straight off the rack.

These breed have even higher levels than the usual commandos; they are the special forces.

Any recommendations?

Miss the days when we had 2058A August and Amy, who wouldnt hesitate to whip out your cock and go down straight on ya.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I love pre-shower BBBJs

Somehow it give u the GFE feel, doesnt matter if you are sticky/salty or just peed, she will put your dick into her mouth straight off the rack.

These breed have even higher levels than the usual commandos; they are the special forces.

Any recommendations?

Miss the days when we had 2058A August and Amy, who wouldnt hesitate to whip out your cock and go down straight on ya.
Reviving this thread for pre-shower BBBJ. Cant seem to find any good ones since Anqi WH15 back in 2015 (thanks to bro MP!)

A few others since then didnt give it as freely (had to RTF to cultivate GFE before they do).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1