The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
LuckyWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB True adventures......

Nice share, thanks!
Old 20-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Thabks bro enjoy!!
Old 23-10-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Slow slow week friday where are u!
Old 23-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Throwback pics enjoy 940K!!!
Old 23-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Krukua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

19. Young and tight LBFM.
Sexy young body!
Old 24-10-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Yah bro 19 young tight n fulla cum....
Old 25-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Slim and tight.......
Old 26-10-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Thank god it’s friday!
Old 28-10-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Happy sunday!!! Good luck hunters!
Old 29-10-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

I hate mondays!!!!! Something for the bros.....
Old 29-10-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Sweet brown sugar......
Old 30-10-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Wohoooooo story time in abit.......Managed to up at MIlLF pinay property agent last night slim w nice eraser tips small nips...
Old 30-10-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wohoooooo story time in abit.......Managed to up at MIlLF pinay property agent last night slim w nice eraser tips small nips...
Bro you lucky fella, waiting for your juicy story.
Old 30-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

So here goes.....
Met this MILF from a fren.... she here visiting n doing some marketing.
Met her after my work for some dinner n drinks. First time saw her not bad slimand well maintained. Talked during dinner over drinks sheÂ’s quite qekl apoken and educated. After dinner invited her to my place for a night cap. She ageeed so off we go..... when reached my place i prepared our drinks and we watched youtube videos on my tv. Continued drinking and after 2 hours chit chat. Asked her to follow me and brought her to the bedroom. Tood her relax will massage her stiff back. Proceeded to massage her while slowly rubbing her nice round ass and smooth legs. When i asked her to turned around i went in for a kiss. She was quite hesitant keep saying no no cannot i just met u etc etc etc.....me just continued with me business pulled out her tits (she has nice small eraser tip nipples) sucked and licked her tits left and right while she koan out loud. Tried to remove her panties but she dun want so continue sucking n licking til after awhile we were frenching already but she still keep saying cannot cannot iÂ’m not that kind of girl hehehhe when i stopped kissing her and removed my clothes i know hosei liao. Removed her panties finally to reveal her shaved pussy.....went down and gave her pussy a good tonguing she was already fucking soaked. As had a few drinks my cock was not as hard yet dun wanna push my luck so just told her to touch my cock and jerk abit. Once ready i rubbed my cockhead on her wet pussy and rubbed my shaft on her opennibg when its hard enough i penetrated her slowly. First the head and slowly insert in til im balls deep. Proceeded to fuck her in missionary felt balls tighten (was horny)so i stopped stood up and told her to position herself at the edge of the bed with me standing. Penetrated her with her legs wide open while watching my cock slide in and out of her juicy and suprisingly tight pussy! Now me quite hard already i keep sliding in and out all the way and going balls deep. Told her to ride me but she was still shy lah not shiok i just let her ride and after a while pumped her from below like piston.... laid her down sideways and entered her again. When i felt like cumming seconfmd time i pulled out and ask her to turn around doggy style! Aimed and went in pumped her hard and fast....... i asked her hwhere she wants me to cum she says outside pls..... so when the evil was released i pulled out and came behind. Wah was shagged man. Wiped her down and we got up to clean up abit.......... hope bros enjoy my sharing.....
Old 30-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sweet brown sugar......
nvr invite me for 3some ah hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1