The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

everyday receive wechat from gals screaming for help to support, business very bad and quiet in geylang. even the angpais who managed 10 customers in the past per day now see only 5 to 6 customers, not to mention those less popular ones.

haiz. dunno what happen. better support them before they really leave our shore

i still keep to my routine regulars while searching for new targets

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
everyday receive wechat from gals screaming for help to support, business very bad and quiet in geylang. even the angpais who managed 10 customers in the past per day now see only 5 to 6 customers, not to mention those less popular ones.

Visited the angpai Bei Bei 1667 over the weekends. Last time very hard to get her, always back to back bookings. Now she say business has slowed down by a lot. 1 day frequent around 5 customers.

Visited Qing Qing 1669 last evening. Was very surprised when she said I was her first customer for the day. The other 5 WLs I saw sitting on the couch did not receive a single customer for the day too. They just sat there for 5/6hours waiting. Quite sad

Hopefully the GL scene will start to pick up pace soon, if not more WLs will leave our shore when they cannot make money.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Visited the angpai Bei Bei 1667 over the weekends. Last time very hard to get her, always back to back bookings. Now she say business has slowed down by a lot. 1 day frequent around 5 customers.

Visited Qing Qing 1669 last evening. Was very surprised when she said I was her first customer for the day. The other 5 WLs I saw sitting on the couch did not receive a single customer for the day too. They just sat there for 5/6hours waiting. Quite sad

Hopefully the GL scene will start to pick up pace soon, if not more WLs will leave our shore when they cannot make money.
In my opinion, it’s a shift in buying patterns by a more informed younger generation.

For example, last time you can afford to be rude to customers when business was better, but now you try that and prepare to have your girls batting flies at your house.

There are also more options on the Internet where customers can preview girls before picking.

So the question is how do Geylang bosses compete with all this and make for a better experience in Geylang to bring back customers?

However, I do suspect many have already made their big bucks during the hey day of Geylang and now can’t be bothered anymore what happens to their business.

Then again, if they didn’t care about business, why do some okt send in clones to promote their house and attack detractors in sbf?

Strange indeed.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

but our lower spending power is also a big issue i suppose. market seems bad outside. very bad actually.

anyway i have my proposed formula for bros to continue cheong with limited budget in another thread on page 1 "Guide for newbies to cheong brothel".

we still need to cheong yah?

the few of us who cheong almost everyday cannot save these gals from leaving our shore. what we can do is to help them get more customers through our FR. i am not going to bao any WL to keep her here. we are here for the fun.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
heard from the OKTs that many gals left our shore last week, and do expect more casualties next week

any info on who you know is leaving?

lets keep updated
Was told Mai Zi and Yo Yo of 1654a will cut card on 20 June i.e. next week.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
but our lower spending power is also a big issue i suppose. market seems bad outside. very bad actually.

anyway i have my proposed formula for bros to continue cheong with limited budget in another thread on page 1 "Guide for newbies to cheong brothel".

we still need to cheong yah?

the few of us who cheong almost everyday cannot save these gals from leaving our shore. what we can do is to help them get more customers through our FR. i am not going to bao any WL to keep her here. we are here for the fun.
I envy you bro's. Can cheong cat 150 every day.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
I envy you bro's. Can cheong cat 150 every day.
n so many darlings....
my phone 5 6 days laew never even beeep once
Old 13-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
n so many darlings....
Ur darlings all angpai mah. Dun how lian la.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Ur darlings all angpai mah. Dun how lian la.
walao..where got...they ap meh..
how come i duno...
Old 13-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
n so many darlings....
My phone beep every few weeks or maybe month, n thats also bcos gf wants something, show off
Old 13-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is more of the case for me...
if i print money i also dont mind try every gal in each house lol

Quote:
n so many darlings....
my phone very long time no beep... no gals ask for contact
nowadays gals really duno how to kc haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Its not easy being a WL.
everyone's job also got difficulty including mine lol
bo bian one leh for money..
Old 13-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
my phone very long time no beep... no gals ask for contact
nowadays gals really duno how to kc haha
haiz, seasoned bros are always seasoned bros. i getting beeped quite a lot nowadays
Old 23-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Wh02 Dan Dan cutting card on Wednesday.

All the best to her.

Old 25-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

2062a Yue Zhen and Yue Yue are cutting cards next Wednesday.

Just doing them a favour and bros may have a bonk with them before they leave our shores.

Anymore leaving our shores, bros pls share

Old 25-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The $150 caters to those on a low budget.

An idiot has been shitting around this forum with stupid talk about improvements without realising the ONLY problem worth talking about is that his budget has not improved in over 30 years. When you have customers who haven't realised they haven't paid a cent more since 30yrs ago and still not shy to ask for improvements, you get a good sense of the type of customers in the $150 scene. Stupid. Very bery stupid. Mostly old heads.

Unless a MASS POOL of customers start slipping in $50 and $100 tips, Geylang is only going to get worst.

5 star room, young and good service WL are available at $300. If this is what you want, pay for it instead of whining like a bitch expecting to get $300 standard for $150. You pay $150, expect the standard to be mostly crap. Nothing much to complain if your budget has no improvement over 30yrs.

Punters like myself who can afford have largely moved on from Geylang. At the end of the day, it's about time for OKTs to retire, the WLs would make more money elsewhere, anti-vice can take more holidays and punters like myself who can afford have long moved on having fun fucking good quality FLs. If GL goes down, it's no problem.

There is only one group of people who has much to lose. And that is the cheebyes who can only afford to pay $150. But thse cheebyes are too stupid to realise that in order to save themselves, they better start slipping in the extra $50 and skip the AR. But stupid cheebyes will be stupid cheebyes, that's how they ended up with low spending power.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1