The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Bro, there were a few FRs on her overrated and poor service already. Didn’t u search before booking her?

And she was fully booked? I think some bros here are either stupid or stupid.

Big boobs, pretty face and high price doesn’t mean she is a gem.
Yes I did.
Those same FRs listed her as having firm natural boobs.
At least 2 FRs mentioned that, knowing it would tempt chiongsters....
Old 22-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Yes I did.
Those same FRs listed her as having firm natural boobs.
At least 2 FRs mentioned that, knowing it would tempt chiongsters....
Yeah but those same FRs already mentioned her poor service. Everywhere cannot touch and out in 1 hour. Did u missed that?
Old 22-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Wah club tiko have 2 syts

Taylor
Swift

Bros who tarma would have bonk Taylor Swift. Mai Tu Liao
Old 22-07-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Wah club tiko have 2 syts

Taylor
Swift

Bros who tarma would have bonk Taylor Swift. Mai Tu Liao
LOL I already asked okt, he say dun have. Shall try swift first though haha
Old 22-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
LOL I already asked okt, he say dun have. Shall try swift first though haha
wah pro. Fast hand fast leg. Too bad my gf come singapore. Later she catch me booking then jialat. I be caught with my fat ass down.

All the best bro
Old 22-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

sibei zzz, have been noticing that the "new baseline" is $150 which was last time ang pai level with everything included. Even existing FL have increased their price upwards

dunno what's the hype about fl priced above $150, it's not an indicator of quality, just whether you easy to chop or not.

even those with bad review also charge $160. i'm going to vote with my wallet and stay out of dome 1 but with the way things are, I think can see pricing at $200 in this year
Old 22-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gonesoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphponey View Post
Anyone tried audi from xclusive?
Hoping for a review too
Old 22-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Long time never makan Mac breakfast.

Hot Cake Sausage meal $7

U say leh. Rising property price, rental etc.
Still have macs $3 muffin breakfast leh, for those that prefer cheaper

Same here, I don't like paying higher price if svc don't match up, but it's all market forces. No reasonable sellers will price themselves out of the market.

The fact that there are still customers, carrot heads or whatever, willing to shell out more than $150, just goes to show that incomes have risen, there are a lot of young professionals earning more and do not yet have financial burdens or family commitments - stats show people are marrying later, more are staying single or childless. They are free to spend a lot of money on "entertainment". So be it. Ranting and repeat doesn't change a thing. Peace
Old 22-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Tried Jenny from Merci.

Lots of fake FR writers here definitely.
Poor service.
Stretch marks over her flabby tummy from recent childbirth.
Fake D cups with stretch marks over her boobs and scars underneath the breasts. Look horrible. Impossible that anybody could mistake them as natural.
No fresh towels.
Dingy hotel central location.
Poor service. Out in under 1 hour.
Yet she was fully booked on Friday....

Do up my points for an honest FR and $$$$$ $aved.

Putting this out here in case another bro stupid enough to get CHOP even though there are already a few FRs on her bad service and yet she is still fully booked.
Old 22-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8waldz View Post
rpman nadia

Nadia is one pretty lady, more pretty than picture. Friendly , her english is good enough for decent conversation.
She is service oriented. Good frencher. CBJ but no worries for me.
Natural B to small C boobs. For painter , she is fully shaved .
FJ , she is one horny lady with the sexy moans during the session.
She will be here for 14 days, do support her.

Definitely a rtf material.

... So sad didn't get to RTF RP's Nadia the fourth time... Every single time was great...

... Any bro can recommend someone as good or even better then Nadia?

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 22-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Natty looks very cute

Quality from this stable generally quite good... for me...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 22-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Which stable’s location is central?
Old 22-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 9
reraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to all

Hey guys are there any good AJ+AR girls? Cant find many FRs

Also any stables that offer unlimited shot?
Old 22-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 9
reraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to all

Hi which girls are good for AJ + AR? Cant find many FRs here for them.
Ty
Old 22-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had swift from tiko.

Looks: 9/10 similar to first Pic, pretty, with a pimple here and there. Under the dim lights have the cfm look.
Body: 8/10 nubile body with smooth skin. Boobs only b, not c as advertised, but still handful and soft. All natural body, syt frame (syt is relative, I'm 30 so everything is syt to me lol)
Shower: 8/10 sop clean till very thorough. Too bad no shower action.
Catbath: 9/10 very playful with her tongue action around the nipples and licking the whole body.
Frenching: 9/10 speaks very fluent French. Very nice lips that are just nice to suck on during frenching
Bbbj: 9/10 her tongue is what makes the whole experience good. Very nice suction and tongue action around the balls.
Fj: 8/10 nice tight pussy with decent cowgirl. Finished both shots in missionary cuz I kenna leg cramp when trying to doggie lol
Gfe: 9/10 passable English and tries her best to make me feel comfortable throughout the session. Gives a decent massage too.
Rtf: maybe. See how, maybe try Taylor too to complete the combo lol. Too bad no tarma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1