The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Waxing and Water Bed Spa

Been a lurker here for some time, decide to write a FR.

Went to a Spa at Eunos (address Sims Ave), they advertise in Locanto n FB.

First trip tried out waxing at groin n butt crack at $68. Therapist is a 30s China lady about late 30s, think name start with Y.

After about 30min of waxing, offers GQ at $50. When tried to go grope n move under her top, she claimed need to top up, but I refuse, but she didnt bargain or move away so I continue grope n finished the job.

On the way out, noticed a water bed, so I made a mental note to try.

Second trip.

Tried out the water bed spa. It is actually like a bath tub but is elevated n low wall, situated in the middle of the room. This time I asked for a Viet lady named L. She is late 20s, looks prettier than pics on FB. Priced advertised is $108/hr.

Lie face down, she used scrub for 15 min with accidental brush on balls n butt crack. Then turn over, another 15 min of scrub with accidental touch on lil bro. Then she pop GQ. $50 for hj or $80 for hj with grope. Chose the latter. So I proceed to remove her top n is a C cupper. Allows sucking too. Then try to touch below, allows touching lips but no finger penetration. But feels she abit rush, whole session 5 min. Once cleaned up, she proceed to shampoo my hair n facial for another 10 min.

Overall is a new experience. But abit expensive, can try out for the experience but maybe not RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1