The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jizzer54 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Disposable Undies

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisaloverboy View Post
Yeah, rip off underwear turns the mood to some people, like me. There was a Malay lady at a reputed spa alng upper Thomson who did that all time I visited her. Though no spl, tear and tease was guarantee.
Hi, can share contact, Thank you.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Jjleejj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Found one joint at Whampoa drive that does not require/provide shorts. This is a "semi clean" joint, ie not all ML provide extra.
Was served by a MILF last month. Her massage was good but limited teasing. The teasing part was only massaging the full butt over the towel. When she was massaging the lower abdomen, I "accidentally" move my towel down to expose my cock to hint her for GQ, but she immediately move the towel back to cover up. She ended with a top head massage and without any GQ. However her massage was good.
Hi bro, can share the place and the price
Old 17-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes i agree tearing undies is sexy, wearing shorts is a turn off
Old 20-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last week. Tried this spa. Given those big boxer short disposal. Ml throughout the massage keep tearing the disposal. Very fun.
Old 20-05-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

I dun often go for massage but when i do, most places give disposable. Disposable gives the thrills but sometimes when the ML start ripping... you know confirm no GQ liao sian. But i dun understand why it seems like disposable very rare liddat but alot of place give disposable leh
Old 29-05-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

I have tried 3 types of disposable pants.

1) Triangle shape, it is just like travel type of paper undies, same shape as the real undies

2) Box type, it is like a short. This is where the tearing apart happen as to gain access to inner thigh. I guess this is what bro here said the shiokness when that happened.

3) G-string type. Sometime ago I had this in bugis joint but that one now become not so good already. The kindkiness is that there is no way for the the tiny piece of paper in front cover the when it grow bigger...haha...kind of interesting to see the facial reaction of some massuer...usually that mean there is a teasing massage. Those are the good old day. Anyone has encountered this recently instead of those P*massage that charge us more?
Old 29-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

There is one place in the west with disposable boxers n gq. ML is above average imo
Old 31-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

There is one at orchard where they don’t provide shorts or disposable. You use the towel on the bed to wrap around or simply lie facing down when ml come.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
waspzr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
There is one place in the west with disposable boxers n gq. ML is above average imo
Bro can share location n contact?
Thanks
Old 06-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like naked massage.

Got lobang pm me to trade.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

hi! pls share with me thanks
Old 06-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Gravesity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
I like naked massage.

Got lobang pm me to trade.
I prefer this too. Most ML pretend to look away when I walk out of the shower, after that confess she peep
Old 06-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravesity View Post
I prefer this too. Most ML pretend to look away when I walk out of the shower, after that confess she peep
Yes.. then i always ask them u prefer maassage young man or old man... before proceeding to stroke their legs. No rejection i will squeeze their ass.

Most no rejection and tell me they like young man. Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1