The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 9
fireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightywan View Post
You want good2 one? But not syt. Auntie hair salon at boon lay SC. Korek until clean for $15.
Which store in boon lay sc?
Old 25-02-2018, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
mightywan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightywan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ear digging 采耳

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireevo View Post
Which store in boon lay sc?
Cant recall the unit. It's the last corner unit at level 2 that leads to a overhead bridge.
Old 25-02-2018, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Any in central?
Old 25-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Is there a trick where a soft feather is spinning in the ears and you feel a resonance effect inside that symbolise the ears are thorough cleansed? I did in China it was great.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah plus tuning fork heh

Boon Lay one got

Also going to try one in novena

La barber shop. Quite famous I think but I didn’t know until I googled recently
Old 03-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all

Well, try golden mile tower 2nd sty, just in front of the escalator. i used to visit this saloon last time. Ear digging, facial, shaving, hair cut and hair wash and massage... all only for 50 dollars. If u don't mind old aunties, this is a good two full hours of relaxation.

If u want young ladies, can visit the saloon opposite textile centre. They offer the same service but a bit higher price.

Please up my points if u find this info useful. Thank you.

Rgds,
James
Old 08-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Wah seh. The la barber shop at novena. 23$ for 15 mins

Not shiok at all. Zzzz

Cheers
Old 08-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

I know a place at toa payoh. Not bad. Is Vietnam bu do one. $20

Got another one at petain. $30 I think
Old 08-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
mannuyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post

Hi
Can share the lobang?
TIA!
Old 08-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Please share ctc. Bro
Old 08-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:

Can share too?
Old 10-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannuyap View Post
Hi
Can share the lobang?
TIA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
Please share ctc. Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Can share too?

Can share is can share but next time just PM la haha instead of spamming the thread.

Here's the place: L&D Beauty Spa at toa payoh lorong 7 blk 8. Advise you to make appointment first or go in afternoon. Place gets busy after 5. U can whatsapp or call lisa at 8612 6478

Got 3 viet girls, the best i think is the lao ban niang in terms of service. She milf face but slim body. Will give shoulder massage too but for regulars nia.

THIS IS CLEAN JOINT. PLEASE DO NOT INSULT HER MODESTY.

If you plan to visit regularly for ear digging, you can buy a personal set of the ear dig equipment for $28 or else you will need to use the more cui one.

1 session lasts around 40mins to 1hour. Depending on how much ear shit you have lol. Pretty obvious la, if u no ear shit, then nothing to clean la so session end faster.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can share is can share but next time just PM la haha instead of spamming the thread.

Here's the place: L&D Beauty Spa at toa payoh lorong 7 blk 8. Advise you to make appointment first or go in afternoon. Place gets busy after 5. U can whatsapp or call lisa at 8612 6478

Got 3 viet girls, the best i think is the lao ban niang in terms of service. She milf face but slim body. Will give shoulder massage too but for regulars nia.

THIS IS CLEAN JOINT. PLEASE DO NOT INSULT HER MODESTY.

If you plan to visit regularly for ear digging, you can buy a personal set of the ear dig equipment for $28 or else you will need to use the more cui one.

1 session lasts around 40mins to 1hour. Depending on how much ear shit you have lol. Pretty obvious la, if u no ear shit, then nothing to clean la so session end faster.
The 老板娘 is indeed a very friendly & sexy lady with a delicious figure. Aiyoh eh, her dressing can really set hormones raging! On my last visit she was in a figure-hugging halter neck get-up... wear so tight until I almost could not breathe, lolololol!!
Old 11-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
The 老板娘 is indeed a very friendly & sexy lady with a delicious figure. Aiyoh eh, her dressing can really set hormones raging! On my last visit she was in a figure-hugging halter neck get-up... wear so tight until I almost could not breathe, lolololol!!
Some pics of the yummy looking Huat Nam 老板娘... besides ear candling, her shop got facial, haircut & hair wash too. 100% clean but she makes good eye candy, heh heh!

Old 11-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -259 / Power: 0
stylistic stylistic stylistic

Try the one at whampoa. 2 Vietnamese sisters doing ear digging, hair wash, mani/pedicure. Good price, even better view. Hahahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread