The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area

Yanzi looks cute there, anyone tried her?
Old 26-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Bro can share location? Am working in woodlands and want to get a nice break during lunchtime
Old 27-04-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
oomilktea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
yes, near mrt station too.
bruh , can pm ctc or at least nearer to which mrt station for that place. thanks alot !
Old 27-04-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Puppet23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate if TS can share the location. Thanks a lot!!
Old 27-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
BlueSky123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share pls?
Old 27-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
e_coli_55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, been there when they just open last year. served by V and C before.

Found the place focus on good massage only.

But never was a regular there though. As other place more interesting.
Old 27-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Hello sharing my FR again,

Tried another ML last week and she had equally good hands. This joint is conveniently located near the train station (immediately after woodlands towards JE) and has covered walkway until the destination. MP has good towel and hot showering facilities, ambience is good and smells of essential oil definitely not unpleasant. Floor is almost carpeted throughout and majority of MLs are pleasing to the eye.

Visited MP on a rainy afternoon, booked for a two hour Sensual. ML wraps warm towel on my feet which warms my heart for the cold weather that day. Massage was healing and skillful as she soothes my sore lower back. As she continued south, I liked her massage on the soft cheeks and into the abyss. My calfs were gently pressed on and my lollipop starts to react. While giving my entire inner thigh a good rub, nuts and lollipop were felt in her hands (like cupping a little kitten) Flipped around and ML soothed me from top to bottom again. I was given a candy and my lollipop was popped. Showered myself clean and left a happy man.

Will RTF to this MP!

Bros who've seen my post previously, its the same place but different ML. Pls up me if you have liked my post happy cheonging everyone.

*I also have another MP to share at TiongBahru behind Link Hotel. pm me if you are interested.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Mccartier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need to cross the overhead bridge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Hello sharing my FR again,

Tried another ML last week and she had equally good hands. This joint is conveniently located near the train station (immediately after woodlands towards JE) and has covered walkway until the destination. MP has good towel and hot showering facilities, ambience is good and smells of essential oil definitely not unpleasant. Floor is almost carpeted throughout and majority of MLs are pleasing to the eye.

Visited MP on a rainy afternoon, booked for a two hour Sensual. ML wraps warm towel on my feet which warms my heart for the cold weather that day. Massage was healing and skillful as she soothes my sore lower back. As she continued south, I liked her massage on the soft cheeks and into the abyss. My calfs were gently pressed on and my lollipop starts to react. While giving my entire inner thigh a good rub, nuts and lollipop were felt in her hands (like cupping a little kitten) Flipped around and ML soothed me from top to bottom again. I was given a candy and my lollipop was popped. Showered myself clean and left a happy man.

Will RTF to this MP!

Bros who've seen my post previously, its the same place but different ML. Pls up me if you have liked my post happy cheonging everyone.

*I also have another MP to share at TiongBahru behind Link Hotel. pm me if you are interested.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mccartier View Post
Need to cross the overhead bridge?
Nope not needed.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 19
Gennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Went down few days back. Nice ambience, took up Vxxxxxx and no regrets. Heavenly pleasure
Haha same....this one is a gem.
Finally a place nearby
Old 28-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gorgor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennaro_ View Post
Haha same....this one is a gem.
Finally a place nearby
Pls advise me where ? Marsiling mrt there ?
Old 28-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
zhellboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhellboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area

Had C when i went over. Great massage and truely a gem in the making. Syt, clean place, nice strong massage, what more can i say
Old 04-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
zuszus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I went to try the thai lady Vxxxxx. the teasing is no existence, not even butt massage. Do I need to take the sensual massage? I only took the normal one
Old 04-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
I went to try the thai lady Vxxxxx. the teasing is no existence, not even butt massage. Do I need to take the sensual massage? I only took the normal one
no leh, I took the default $50 only and got the sensual massage, every 2-3mins sure got brush over your shave. but I must say her assets are enhanced.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhellboyz View Post
Had C when i went over. Great massage and truely a gem in the making. Syt, clean place, nice strong massage, what more can i say
yes, CXXX is good.
it will much better service if you get to know her more.
she is one of the most sexy lady there with looks, height and style.
please don't expect first meeting to have miracle with her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread