The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 7
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Legit Massage ladies that offer FJ services

Hi guys,

I’m really into attractive massage ladies that do proper massage and offer FJ after the nice massage. These is quite different from those spa massages where it’s more piano than anything.

These Masseuse typically do not operate from a spa rather from an apartment with attached bathroom. The services provided/ advertised are typically only massage with HJ at the end of session, but with some negotiations they are willing to do FJ (of course we need to be prepared to bring some CD).

I have at least 4 of such ladies in my contacts (and it’s not because I’m their regular that I’m able to get such services, in most cases, the first time I was able to get FJ.

1. Milf, location east, best HDLY, Super clean place, JG soso, milf, solid big boobs and BJ and FJ
2. Milf, central, best JG, private apartment, Bj & FJ
3. Late 30s, location G, Super clean place, Okay massage, JG soso, FJ
4. Late 20s, location G, okay place, massage decent, best BBBJ and FJ and solid natural big boobs

The feeling of getting a nice massage, sometimes Juagen followed by a nice Bj and FJ. I think that’s the best of everything.

I will only exchange contact to those who also have attractive massage ladies to exchange. No offence guys but these ladies are getting harder and harder to book
Old 27-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
rings96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Legit Massage ladies that offer FJ services

Hi bro
Can we exchange ctc? I'm also a fan of MILF.
Old 27-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Hi bro want to have fun this weekend
I like to have a gd time with fj after massage
Can share the last 2 or the best ones thanks

Last edited by sibeinerd; 27-04-2018 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Private information
Old 27-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
burn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breg2301 View Post
Hi guys,

I’m really into attractive massage ladies that do proper massage and offer FJ after the nice massage. These is quite different from those spa massages where it’s more piano than anything.

These Masseuse typically do not operate from a spa rather from an apartment with attached bathroom. The services provided/ advertised are typically only massage with HJ at the end of session, but with some negotiations they are willing to do FJ (of course we need to be prepared to bring some CD).

I have at least 4 of such ladies in my contacts (and it’s not because I’m their regular that I’m able to get such services, in most cases, the first time I was able to get FJ.

1. Milf, location east, best HDLY, Super clean place, JG soso, milf, solid big boobs and BJ and FJ
4. Late 20s, location G, okay place, massage decent, best BBBJ and FJ and solid natural big boobs

The feeling of getting a nice massage, sometimes Juagen followed by a nice Bj and FJ. I think that’s the best of everything.

I will only exchange contact to those who also have attractive massage ladies to exchange. No offence guys but these ladies are getting harder and harder to book
Can PM Contacts ...Thaks
Old 27-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Please pm me your contact and we can exchange. Only those who are attractive and can do FJ please.
Old 27-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
mfbfr is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfbfr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi guys,

Bro share contact please. Need to release so badly. Wahahahaha...thanks in advance
Old 27-04-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 16
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Bro share CTC pls
Old 28-04-2018, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Massage oil cannot go along with condom. It will be as good as raw
Old 28-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qg11 View Post
Is this true?
Old 28-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qg11 View Post

Thanks for the heads up. I actually never knew about this. I’ll be more careful next time.

So for past encounters, should I be worries if the condom didn’t actually break?
Old 28-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Btw I have share contact to those who Are exchanging
Old 28-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys,

Bro can share the 1st 3 contacts please?

Thank you so much.

Enjoy your weekend.
Old 28-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Hello bro. Can share contact and damages for no.1 thanks. Cheers 😃
Old 28-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hellman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share the ctc
Old 28-04-2018, 04:20 PM