The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Divorcing my Vietnam wife

[QUOTE=Castrol;7200102]your friend is smart. no more need to pay for any medicine too.

i wish every guy will have "realistic expectations" of the woman he marries.
you marry a lowly qualified woman from a poor nation, what do you expect? she can bring you your slippers when you're back from work but what you gonna do for her?

according to ts, 42 vs 24 some more.. she's sick of younger men or what? [/QUOTE

some guys dont have that 'realistic expectation' but there is also some old guy who is lonely so need a companion but they choose the wrong girl cos seriously who will love a old man if she is very young.i mean 20 years different.only 2 things that i can think of is either money or some gain from that man so pls think why she love u first before thinking u want a young or pretty wife
Old 10-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
What is the method to prevent her from returning?
cancel her pass if she is not a PR yet
Old 10-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah TS pls share the method.

N good luck to u too. Maybe u find the right woman soon whether she is a foreigner or not

~~you only live n die once! Go ahead n milk all the tities you want! ~~
Old 10-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
Oh yes brother Singviet your nick speaks volume for you. I agree not all are bad , i do know of some good Viet women married to friends. But not a lot. But even then the good ones keep asking their spouse for money to send back constantly.

We only get to read lots of these people in the news and here in this message board whining of being taken for a ride by foreigners.

what do you call a person going into a relationship and end up in a disadvantageous position when he knows fully well that the likelihood of it happening is possible? A Wiseman?

Brother Singviet is super pro Viet so you will only see the good things in all things Viet.

Sure not everyone is the same , just go in with eyes open.

Maybe one day when i want to go to visit Vietnam i will consult you for advice
Firstly, i am not a pro-viet. I have been there for a decade to know their weaknesses and their ways of cheating foreigners. I see more of their weaknesses than their strength. Singapore ladies are not much better than the foreigner ladies. Their intolerance attitude towards their husbands, making their husbands do everything for them etc created lots of divorce. Singaporean man are just too naive as our society have trained us in this way. When we meet foreigners, we are just deem as simple minded . Yes, lots of singaporean man were cheated by foreigner ladies, but there are also lots of them who are blessed with wonderful spouse and children. Even if you marry a Singaporean woman, you have to give money to her parents as gratitutde for bringing their wonderful daughter up for you to marry. My wife is a vietnamese, holding singapore passport since 4 years ago. Our marriage wasn't smooth at first, but we took the time and effort to understand each other. We have been married for 9 years now and with 3 wonderful kids. I do not send money to her parents nowadays as i know they are much better off now compared to last time. They also do not ask me for extra money, although there's one relative that ask for loan once in a while, but rejected flat by me. My wife is my good partner in business and we have business in both Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City. At home she is a good wife and mother. So it may not be that correct for you to say all ask for money to send to their parents, my wife has a viet friend here who married a singaporean husband. The husband makes not much money and this lady is also good, she never ask the husband to send money for her parents.

I do welcome you to visit vietnam someday. Have a great week ahead.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Firstly, i am not a pro-viet. I have been there for a decade to know their weaknesses and their ways of cheating foreigners. I see more of their weaknesses than their strength. Singapore ladies are not much better than the foreigner ladies. Their intolerance attitude towards their husbands, making their husbands do everything for them etc created lots of divorce. Singaporean man are just too naive as our society have trained us in this way. When we meet foreigners, we are just deem as simple minded . Yes, lots of singaporean man were cheated by foreigner ladies, but there are also lots of them who are blessed with wonderful spouse and children. Even if you marry a Singaporean woman, you have to give money to her parents as gratitutde for bringing their wonderful daughter up for you to marry. My wife is a vietnamese, holding singapore passport since 4 years ago. Our marriage wasn't smooth at first, but we took the time and effort to understand each other. We have been married for 9 years now and with 3 wonderful kids. I do not send money to her parents nowadays as i know they are much better off now compared to last time. They also do not ask me for extra money, although there's one relative that ask for loan once in a while, but rejected flat by me. My wife is my good partner in business and we have business in both Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City. At home she is a good wife and mother. So it may not be that correct for you to say all ask for money to send to their parents, my wife has a viet friend here who married a singaporean husband. The husband makes not much money and this lady is also good, she never ask the husband to send money for her parents.

I do welcome you to visit vietnam someday. Have a great week ahead.
Brother nowhere in my post did i say ALL ask for money. I believe that there are always exceptions. And there is even such thing as a fair skinned negro.

cảm ơn bạn to you Brother Singviet
Old 10-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Money will always be the issue in a marriage whether marrying a foreign or a local lady.It really depends on the girl u marry.If a vietnamese girl is rich,she dont have to resort to come and marry a sg man.

In certain way,ppl will see them as making use of sg man to get money.Some sg man marry a young vietnamese 10,20,30 years younger than him is due to young and pretty.but they never think of the huge age gap can cost a lot of problem in term of thinking and doing things.

I believe that TS is just want to find a companion but turn out the marriage fail.Dont blame on the girl cos before u marry,pls learn more about their culture before u sign cos both of u are living in different world
Old 10-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tym733 View Post
I was introduce to my ex-wife by a friends Vietnam wife. I am 42 she is 24, she was good at 1st. Last year I got married with her. But things got ugly, she started to demand money from me to build house for her older brother in Vietnam. $20,000 is not a small amount, I am only a working class man.

When I got home from work she would either pester me or give me a black face to look at when I say that was too much money. Then she said send back $2000 each month, I still refused. Reduced to $1000 then later then $500 every month. I started hate going home after work.

I went to consulted a private detective from who handle divorce often, he teach me a way to block her from coming back after she went back home to visit this month. Then we will do the seperation matter after it is comfirmed she can not return to Singapore.

Getting married is easy, but chosing the right girl is hard.
bro,i can understand how u feel,be strong,i went through this before but i was lucky to have a understanding wife,i marry her when she is 32,consider old for most ppl but i am lucky she was very understanding,not all vietnamese is like that but is just u are not lucky to have a good one
Old 10-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tym733 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a way to blacklist her for a period of time, blocking her return to Singapore. Then I need to proceed with the divorce with her not able to come back to Singapore. Then she cannot apply for share of my home or alimony. It is dirty, but I need to protect myself.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tsc2828 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tym733 View Post
I was introduce to my ex-wife by a friends Vietnam wife. I am 42 she is 24, she was good at 1st. Last year I got married with her. But things got ugly, she started to demand money from me to build house for her older brother in Vietnam. $20,000 is not a small amount, I am only a working class man.

When I got home from work she would either pester me or give me a black face to look at when I say that was too much money. Then she said send back $2000 each month, I still refused. Reduced to $1000 then later then $500 every month. I started hate going home after work.

I went to consulted a private detective from who handle divorce often, he teach me a way to block her from coming back after she went back home to visit this month. Then we will do the seperation matter after it is comfirmed she can not return to Singapore.

Getting married is easy, but chosing the right girl is hard.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tsc2828 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
cancel her pass if she is not a PR yet
But she still can come to singapore as tourist
Old 10-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tym733 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I cant reply fast, always need moderator approval. Anyway there are ways to blacklist her in ICA. Once its done she will be block so that she cant come back for a few years.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsc2828 View Post
bring her to JC pub or GL kopitiam, leave her there and call bo lic ah? hjhjhj... but pls inform me in advance if u really happen to do that

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 11-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro,i can understand how u feel,be strong,i went through this before but i was lucky to have a understanding wife,i marry her when she is 32,consider old for most ppl but i am lucky she was very understanding,not all vietnamese is like that but is just u are not lucky to have a good one
after almost one year of exposure to them... i would rather think thrice before marrying anyone of them... no matter how good they treat me, both off-bed and on-bed just have to choose wisely and let time prove it. there is just too many detailed difference in culture and their thinking with us.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -

Last edited by ilovedoggie; 11-05-2012 at 01:54 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Black Serpeant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I, myself kena tuah big time by my ex-singaporean wife. It's my current vietnamese wife who gave me the strength to carry on despite having to start over wrt rebuilding my finances.I guess I was lucky to have met a vietnam lady who cherishes her life in Singapore more than to worry about her relatives who are far away in HCM. She gave birth to a cute dragon baby and gave full priority to our family without bothering to send back a single cent even after i allowed her to manage my entire salary. I think the trick is to really be honest about your situation and then let them decide how they want to build their future with you.If they really have to use you as an atm machine for family in hometown,you will surely know.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Money will always be the issue in a marriage whether marrying a foreign or a local lady.It really depends on the girl u marry.If a vietnamese girl is rich,she dont have to resort to come and marry a sg man.

In certain way,ppl will see them as making use of sg man to get money.Some sg man marry a young vietnamese 10,20,30 years younger than him is due to young and pretty.but they never think of the huge age gap can cost a lot of problem in term of thinking and doing things.

I believe that TS is just want to find a companion but turn out the marriage fail.Dont blame on the girl cos before u marry,pls learn more about their culture before u sign cos both of u are living in different world
Well said! agree fully bro.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1