The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Bro does this place means barber shop (Nguyen phi Khanh hoc tocs)?
A hoc Toc means Barber shop. So don't just walk into any regular hoc Toc and expect a BJ....unless the barber is gay....

Those at NPK are not Barber shops......they are BJ parlours masquerading as salons. Usually you can tell by neon/led lights and heavily tinted doors/glass with an okt guy sitting up front. The okt normally can manage some English. But if you can speak some tieng Viet, they might not be so bold to rip you off that badly and instead charge you standard foreigners price....which is anywhere from 300 to 400k. No additional tips expected. (Unless the girl give an extraordinary service)

They actually service you in partitioned and curtained cubicles on salon chairs/hair wash beds.

You go in, you get assigned a girl..go up. Strip... She may give you a short massage, will strip half way, wipe you down, maybe give u some cat bath...she may allow roaming and fingering(most will). Finish with bbbj or hj and some may do CIM.

I got a proper salon hair wash, blow-dry , massage for an extra 50k. (Normal hoc tocs outside charges anywhere from 30 to 60k for the same service)

YMMV
Old 26-12-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desk_at View Post
here are my view

Catwalk = more for business, high end spender
Stocking = been there before, unable to touch touch. but offer you to tear stocking with extra cost. WTF
D'max = expensive mid class KTV very expensive. 2 ctn of beer with some food cost ( fried rice & BBQ chicken ) 8M. PRO ask us extra to perform strip show, if you don't agree super black face. The best part PRO call for the bill for us to leave. WTF
Bro , thanks for your reply, how about ktv 1127, 35, 233 and 236 ?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 27-12-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desk_at deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
1127 should be fortune KTV.mid class KTV. long time never visit, sitting fee should be company charge 500K & you have to pay PRO at least another 500K. last heard LT price 5M.

35,233 & 236 never been there. unable to advice
Old 27-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
lagtardary is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

will be there from tomorrow till 2nd Jan any good bros wanna chiong at night ? PM me
Old 27-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tegzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WeChat avoid

After my let down at queen bee I decided to bite the bullet and go wechat one pimped our gal. I was getting desperate no FJ on my 3rd day and 3rd tinder date. So choose the hottest gal, probably no a good choice. Asked to meet her at the hotel across the road as I was staying at an Airbnb. She was nothing like the photos, same person but older and heavily flawed and covered with heavy makeup. Botched surgery I take it and quite jaded unpleasant and greedily deceptive. This was apparent as soon as I handed over the money. I opted for the 1.1mil 1 hour what she thought was 50usd. Even though she wanted the 100usd all night. I didn’t wanna take the risk and told her if she’s good I’ll extended. Thought she may of wanted to work for it but price was just another con. She asked me to shower I told her I already did. She stripped but nipples has a chicken nugget sticker on it. Asked her to remove her nipple covers but she refused and said can touch. Boobs were fake not great job. She must have some nipple problems. She gave me a dom and said BJ need tip. Told her I alreadyo did as I gave her 1.2. I didn’t want to give her any more as her attitude wasn’t deserving. So she gave me the worst HJ ever it wasn’t pleasant so I struggled to get a semi. One hard enough she asked me to go ontop. After 5 thrust she asked me to come and wouldn’t change position. What a turn off. I tried a little, actually I didn’t cuz who was to come in 30 seconds after paying for an hour. Later she changed to doggy and asked to cum again. I told her I come in 1 hour, she said no.. One shot! I said ok give money back and she threaten to hit me. Another minute I gave up and asked her to leave. She got up washed her Pussy in the shower, dressed and left. Thank god! Glad she left without further trouble.
Old 27-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: WeChat avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegzy View Post
After my let down at queen bee I decided to bite the bullet and go wechat one pimped our gal. I was getting desperate no FJ on my 3rd day and 3rd tinder date. So choose the hottest gal, probably no a good choice.
Jeez bro. You seem to have really rotten luck.

Pimped wechat girls are usually quite poor service wise but what you had was absolutely horrible. I had some WeChat bait and switch girls before, but although not spectacular , they at least let you do your thing in your own time without rushing.
Old 27-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
Hidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHidetoshi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: WeChat avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegzy View Post
After my let down at queen bee I decided to bite the bullet and go wechat one pimped our gal. I was getting desperate no FJ on my 3rd day and 3rd tinder date. So choose the hottest gal, probably no a good choice. Asked to meet her at the hotel across the road as I was staying at an Airbnb. She was nothing like the photos, same person but older and heavily flawed and covered with heavy makeup. Botched surgery I take it and quite jaded unpleasant and greedily deceptive. This was apparent as soon as I handed over the money. I opted for the 1.1mil 1 hour what she thought was 50usd. Even though she wanted the 100usd all night. I didn’t wanna take the risk and told her if she’s good I’ll extended. Thought she may of wanted to work for it but price was just another con. She asked me to shower I told her I already did. She stripped but nipples has a chicken nugget sticker on it. Asked her to remove her nipple covers but she refused and said can touch. Boobs were fake not great job. She must have some nipple problems. She gave me a dom and said BJ need tip. Told her I alreadyo did as I gave her 1.2. I didn’t want to give her any more as her attitude wasn’t deserving. So she gave me the worst HJ ever it wasn’t pleasant so I struggled to get a semi. One hard enough she asked me to go ontop. After 5 thrust she asked me to come and wouldn’t change position. What a turn off. I tried a little, actually I didn’t cuz who was to come in 30 seconds after paying for an hour. Later she changed to doggy and asked to cum again. I told her I come in 1 hour, she said no.. One shot! I said ok give money back and she threaten to hit me. Another minute I gave up and asked her to leave. She got up washed her Pussy in the shower, dressed and left. Thank god! Glad she left without further trouble.
Bro if u want quick fj, just go to their ktv and dabao. It is more expensive but it is money well spent. Ktv bill around 1-2million, dabao overnight 3million. Total around 5million.
Old 28-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
wengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just sharing my recent trip.

massage Z: value for money. nice gals n facilities
VD massage : not too bad. gals ok but prefer Z

🌻 ktv..damn d gals look hot but probably kana
carrot..gals asking for 200usd...

overall i love pho!
Old 28-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
1127 or 700 used to be my fav ktv in view that its more Chinese oriented and gals tend to be able to speak minimal Chinese or English.

so far the price of ladies LT and liquor had increased significantly. if I recall LT is 5.5mil now. Liquor and ktv misc charges (ladies sitting fee) easily shoot up to 10mil

Worst... the ladies attitude really sucks and like to chutt pattern..

Waste of my time and I've boycourt the place
Old 28-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
Just join this forum. Just got informed next year onwards will go regularly to vietnam. So hopefully can meet more people to cheong together. I like local places because I am just a normal salary earner. Not a fussy person and quite flexible and chinchye. Anyone want to explore together also can.
Visited Hcm a few days ago for some meetings. Can use grabmoto and goviet moto to move between office and hotel at very cheap price. Most hotel concierge can call grabmoto for you and you pay cash to the grabmoto guy.

On the third night, decide to visit NPK street since I live in a hotel nearby Tandinh market. All FR is correct, just enter, no need speak to the guy outside, point to a girl you like and she will whisk you up into the curtained bed. The girl will instruct you to remove your pants and give you bbbj, I am allowed to touch her breasts and pussy, but she wont remove her clothes fully, only exposing her breasts and remove underwear. After the deed, She asked me to pay her directly 500k, Since FR here says 400k, I passed her 400k. She was unhappy but accepted it anyway.

On my fourth night after work, may last night in hcm, I ask the hotel concierge if I can visit any massage parlour in District 5 and ask him to book grabmoto for me to go there. I also pass him 200k tips for assisting me in booking grabmoto during my entire stay there. He suggested that I can go with him to District 10 since he lived near there and already finish his work. Taxi can bring me back he said. So we went to D10. He brought me to Ngo quyen street and then turn in to a smaller street. There are some hot toc shops here with neon lights, and He drop me off infront one shop, I can not recall the name liao, vietnamese words not easy to remember. Anyway, went in and was surprised that instead of massage it is also a bj shop. Since already there, I point to a girl and surprised she can speaks some broken Chinese. This bj shop is a bit special, she did a cold and hot blowjob and I unloaded in her mouth very quickly cos the feelings are so enhanced with the sudden change in temperature . She also removed her clothes fully and climbed onto the table bed doing a 69 position which allow me to see and play with her pussy. Gave her 400k but she asked 800k. Since I am not familiar with the place, and she did a wonderful hot and cold bbbj, I add 200k and gave her 600k in total. Luckily she okay with that. Come out of the place and the hotel concierge is still out there. The girl talk to him a while and I think I saw her pass something to him. Anyway, the guy give me a free ride back.

I will be back in HCM for regular work meeting. Will be there again in mid Jan. Hope to explore more and see if anyone can meet up for cheongs.

Hope my FR is useful, sorry for bad grammer.
Old 28-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
WChestnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone one try the call out girl from website?
Old 29-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
Goldenhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite sad to see all have bad experience in VN. My suggestion is to have at least a few local vn bros there to go out with. My last trip imet up with Laouncle and BrokenBlade. Due to time constraint, we dis the Bj salons, dig ear for laouncle and end with the newest dmax’s newest branch. The 3rd official branch actually... all in all..price breakdown :
1. Bj salon 400k no tips
- hahaha... went to first one... 4 girls and old n fat
Went to second one... few girls alao... reject. Went to 3rd one...ahhh400k but most girls and can finally hit our minimum standard. Happy 1 shot away...

2. Hit 2 cafe at noon after breakfast.
-plenty of girls to see n know. Drinks and etc less than 150k for 3-5 drinks while waiting for laouncle at first trip and brrokenblade for 2nd trip

3. Both end up in dmax3
- 1 btl Jonnie Walker black label, my balance, my vn bros balance, total about 5.4mil. Include mixers. Girl tips 500k no butterfly. Manager n waiters my bro cover. So far no complaint from any broa dmax3 is bad. Its not actually expensive if you have friends who frequent there...but without regulars willbe expensive i guess. Have cheapo ktvs, but deco and system and girls cmi for local singaporean taste one. Kekeeke 5 pax total bill $68... for 2 crates of beer and another $30 for tips for 5 girls...(100k/girl) but honestly...cmi girls.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

I still feel better to do the BJ salons for day time activity, then cafe to woo the girls there, then clean massage, have a good nap, then dinner and end with a good ktv like dmax. That is a good atandard day/night activity.

Anyway if no luck, go watch Gold class at goldenvillage ba. Cheaper than Singapore and super comfortable!
Old 29-12-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Bro HH88, dunno u still remb me or not. But after meeting Broken Blade and Laouncle, i can vouch they are not clones. I know u cant be borher to meet newbies in vn liao. Haha... i know how u feel. Also cos 1 guy ask a lot, yet do own stuff in the end. Basket...waste my data la that chap.
Old 29-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

KTVs will never be cheap...unless the really low end ones.

5m to 8m is normal for a small group.

Going to a better night club can already run 2m+ for drinks, fruit platter, some snacks and a shisha.

A food stall will charge 25 to 30k for a beer. A club/ktv will mark that up to 150k to 200k a btl. So you estimate your cost lor.

The key is go with regulars. These sort of places will never hesitate to rip off unsuspecting and unaware tourists.

I seldom visit KTVs there because no kaki.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1