The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ResidentDentist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CD broke with a legal WL @ GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilgoose View Post
Day 28 today.
4th gen test cleared. Total relief.

Now waiting for urine test results for STI. And to return in 2 months for STI blood test and repeat HIV testing.

All in.. a gruelling 1 month from the exposure. Thanks everyone here who shared their thoughts. Appreciated.
Your Doctor advised you to come back for repeat testing in 2 months?
Old 26-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CD broke with a legal WL @ GL

Quote:
but surely being on PEP weighs me down mentally
Well atleast that episode in your life is done with and you now have a clear answer that you are fine
Old 28-12-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Day 28 today.
4th gen test cleared. Total relief.

Now waiting for urine test results for STI. And to return in 2 months for STI blood test and repeat HIV testing.

All in.. a gruelling 1 month from the exposure. Thanks everyone here who shared their thoughts. Appreciated.
Congrats.. I'm still waiting for the 28th day.. mine was FL. Protected sex and bj but ended with hj..

Worried the hj ending might kena...

Now cock tip swollen with red spots...is it too early to test for STI at 14 days? Really wana end this dreadful waiting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1