The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brancent View Post
Otw to kl for one night now bro. Whats ur plan? Im staying at bukit bintang.
Sorry bro, me already back from kl.

Have fun.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bro
If that's your problem then I would suggest to stay away from spa's and mp's and better head for freelancers or pick-up a gal in a club for ONS.
Sometimes it gives more thrill.
sometime can go club first
bo lobang if still horny can wechat or just go spa quickie

is liquid room still happening?
Old 15-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited Citidal. Seems they are no longer linked to Boulevard. Tried Lin Lin (viet). Looks 7/10 and friendly. She is not a time watcher and accommodating.
Old 18-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

THis time my visit to kl...different massage outcall from the past...great experience with the thai lady massage, slim and tall as what i fetish..you can reach them using whatsapp as i dislike to call..shy mah...haha. + 60 1 1 2189 52 50 ....
Old 22-06-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
plsclickme is Cool - loads of Potential

Friend from Penang visited me and brought him to KL festival mall for lunch. Bumped into a massage joint named relax time (first or second floor, can't remember), looks quite ok from outside, but inside is very small and no private room (draw curtain).

We opted for an hour body massage with oil, halfway thru she asked whether I want handjob or ping pong massage, kinda surprised as usually shopping mall massage parlour do not have such extra or special service. She requested for 50ringgit extra and I say yes. Thinking of roaming her body, but she refused and said need to pay extra. Ended up paying 100 tips.

Massage was so so, but her boobs are kinda firm and solid. Not pretty or SYT.

Would return if handjob + roaming if 50!
Old 15-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Any bros have places who provide good massage with special? Going kl over this weekend

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 13-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
jammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in kl for some great massage outcall as often, being regular in one of the outcall service , they have plenty of new stocks arrival now , whichi i picked one is not bad though, suggest you try them - wechat id : comfort4you
Old 09-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any lobang for massage+HJ/BJ in bt bintang area?
Old 12-09-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NottiSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bros .... Going KL today. Any good massage with special to recommend. Tantric massage ok ...out call to hotel also ok ...
Tried one of tantric out call last week ... Not impressed ...
Old 16-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Warboss69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsclickme View Post
Friend from Penang visited me and brought him to KL festival mall for lunch. Bumped into a massage joint named relax time (first or second floor, can't remember), looks quite ok from outside, but inside is very small and no private room (draw curtain).

We opted for an hour body massage with oil, halfway thru she asked whether I want handjob or ping pong massage, kinda surprised as usually shopping mall massage parlour do not have such extra or special service. She requested for 50ringgit extra and I say yes. Thinking of roaming her body, but she refused and said need to pay extra. Ended up paying 100 tips.

Massage was so so, but her boobs are kinda firm and solid. Not pretty or SYT.

Would return if handjob + roaming if 50!
bro which shopping mall is this? any contact can PM me?
Old 14-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

sakura258 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausieguy View Post
How do you rate her on the look department? Is she tall?

Thanks
I also want to know
Old 14-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to hit Genesis tonight boys.
Is it normally ok on Monday night? Good choice?
Old 16-11-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
footydawg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys im going kl on the 23rd november. Any good place to recommend. Prefer thai girls to fuck
Old 07-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
piercemurray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who is your favourite massage gal
Old 24-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

scolim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to check out Saboon after reading the recommendations of bros here. Long flight over the weekend so went for a real massage first. It was relaxing and worked out the knots. After that tried out a gal. 3 PRC and 1 Viet. Viet was best looking of the bunch for the day so took her. Name's Amy. Fluent Mandarin, very little Cantonese and some English. Started off OK enough, but not the adventurous type and can't take a teasing :/ I don't recommend.

No fingering either although when I inserted and quickly found G-Spot she went bananas for a few seconds before quickly pushing my hand away again. Squirted a bit too.

She tried to leave hickeys (WTF is up with that?) and I had to push her away each time. Worst is she kept trying to jack me off by hand, so I have to keep pushing her hand away as well. Finally had enough and pushed her down to suck some dick. Unenthusiastic as hell, so put on cover. I let her CG first but she tried to waste time taking me in. Come on la, I'm not hung like a horse and I know plenty of girls who just hop right on and go full throttle. After a minute or 2 of this nonsense I had to flip her over (with resistance from her) to go mish. Even then she tried to close her thighs so I can't go in. I know she's doesn't have a shallow pussy. I ain't gonna hit her deep, so flip her over and went in doggy style right up to the wall so she can't escape. Finally she got into it and started pushing back hard on my dick. Came a couple of times before I finally finished. She looked annoyed at the end and reluctantly finished the job with a shower. As we got dressed I asked her how did it feel cumming in doggy and she tried to suppress a smile. Sheesh, if she'd just went along with it to start with, we'd both have real fun. Oh well.

Reading the rest of the forum, it seems that Viet girls lack service. Will stick with the known races in the future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1