The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKSIAM View Post
Hello, anyone tried massage 102 @ sukhumvit?? Looks interesting? Any recommendation for bathhouse like La Belle, Poseidon near sukhumvit area? Help will be very much appreciated
Massage:
Went to addict on saturday evening, many japanese customer. scan all the girl and no find any SYT. Went to beside Club102, greeted by friendly Ah Mo boss.. There is 1 or 2 girl not bad. Picked one, the price is around 100baht pricier than Addict. The room is clean and newly renovated. BBBJ is so good, she really take care of my ball too. FJ is also great, not starfish type. After that she also gave me short decent massage. Worth repeat.
Old 27-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious. Any bros here can advise where to find sex shops - selling things for sex. Any bros can recommend?
Last time I was there it didn't cross my mind to look for 1...
Old 27-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
Just curious. Any bros here can advise where to find sex shops - selling things for sex. Any bros can recommend?
Last time I was there it didn't cross my mind to look for 1...
U can try sam peang market.... a lot n cheap.
Old 27-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can try sam peang market.... a lot n cheap.

Thanks bro, just nice Sam peang market is on my itinerary. I will check it out.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robocop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sam Paeng market is a wholesale market selling clothes, fabrics and stuff. I've never seen any shop selling sex toys. Pray tell where are they?
Old 28-09-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop2 View Post
Sam Paeng market is a wholesale market selling clothes, fabrics and stuff. I've never seen any shop selling sex toys. Pray tell where are they?
U need me to hold your hand? Just look around, head towards the DVD area.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
U need me to hold your hand? Just look around, head towards the DVD area.
Can u hold my dick? I gib u 1 satang.. hehe.. will be in khrung thep in mid Nov.. wanna meet up? I treat u kopi if u hold my hand too..lol
Old 28-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Can u hold my dick? I gib u 1 satang.. hehe.. will be in khrung thep in mid Nov.. wanna meet up? I treat u kopi if u hold my hand too..lol
Kopi in JW Marriot ok? Cheap kopi I dun drink.
Old 28-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Was just in bkk for two night biz trip. Got a nuru massage at dozo massage the first day in the afternoon. Went around 5pm and was shown around 15+ girls, 3900 bht for 90 mins and 2 shots (or more if you can manage lol). Girls were alright, age wise all look around 20ish. Too bad the girl I had there who was really good changed line contact and wasn't in the line up.

settled on a girl with a nice small sharp nose and curvy. Nuru massage was not bad - she was only doing this part time and just started work in this line not lkng. Had a nice ass and tits which is I find better for experiencing nuru. Command of English was good so could easily communicate and joke around.

Went crazy house around 10pm after dinner and drinks. Nothing different since my last trip in May. Saw the same girl Who I thought was cute with a perky butt from my previous trip on stage. She declined me buying her a ld the last tkme cause she thought I was a playboy for entertaining other girls - like come on, I'm in crazy house, what do you expect me to do lol.

Anyway made eye contact and she noticed me. This time told the waitress to get her 5 ld after I had a few beers. While chit chatting and still calling me a playboy, asked if she's drunk after the shots and she replied she's strong. So ok I ordered another 5 for her lol. Can see she cannot stomach so I gave a couple to the waitress and mamasan as their 'tip'. After all the drinks done, can see she is high already, asked for LT and nego down from 6 to 5k (including bf). So total damage around 7k.

Went back hotel, chat abit, showered together and then to the action. Overall skills very good. Good bbbj, rimming and FJ in many positions. Ended unloading on her pussy and she rubbed it all over her lips. Showered again then went back to sleep together. Woke up around 10am with her giving me a bbbj and more rimming. Did a round two and this time shot on her ass in doggie. Showered chit chat abit and she left around 1230pm.

Did some shopping and after dinner went for a foot massage. Went to baracca this time, full of girls on stage on the first floor. Still probably the best place with syt but unlike at crazy house the girls just move their legs on stage and don't really dance. Sad since they actually have a dj who is spinning. Saw some cute ones but didn't have the mood since the girls just look so lifeless on stage. Stayed for a few beers between ground and second floor before heading back to hotel and pack for tmr morning flight.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Kopi in JW Marriot ok? Cheap kopi I dun drink.
Nabe..._|_.. haha.. ok la.. for old times sake I treat u lim jw kopi.. happy? Lol.. actually I prefer thai kopi .. will pm u my contact n travel details closer to date.. Flight n hotel confirmed liao.. it's a go!
Old 28-09-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Was just in bkk for two night biz trip. Got a nuru massage at dozo massage the first day in the afternoon. Went around 5pm and was shown around 15+ girls, 3900 bht for 90 mins and 2 shots (or more if you can manage lol). Girls were alright, age wise all look around 20ish. Too bad the girl I had there who was really good changed line contact and wasn't in the line up.

settled on a girl with a nice small sharp nose and curvy. Nuru massage was not bad - she was only doing this part time and just started work in this line not lkng. Had a nice ass and tits which is I find better for experiencing nuru. Command of English was good so could easily communicate and joke around.

Went crazy house around 10pm after dinner and drinks. Nothing different since my last trip in May. Saw the same girl Who I thought was cute with a perky butt from my previous trip on stage. She declined me buying her a ld the last tkme cause she thought I was a playboy for entertaining other girls - like come on, I'm in crazy house, what do you expect me to do lol.

Anyway made eye contact and she noticed me. This time told the waitress to get her 5 ld after I had a few beers. While chit chatting and still calling me a playboy, asked if she's drunk after the shots and she replied she's strong. So ok I ordered another 5 for her lol. Can see she cannot stomach so I gave a couple to the waitress and mamasan as their 'tip'. After all the drinks done, can see she is high already, asked for LT and nego down from 6 to 5k (including bf). So total damage around 7k.

Went back hotel, chat abit, showered together and then to the action. Overall skills very good. Good bbbj, rimming and FJ in many positions. Ended unloading on her pussy and she rubbed it all over her lips. Showered again then went back to sleep together. Woke up around 10am with her giving me a bbbj and more rimming. Did a round two and this time shot on her ass in doggie. Showered chit chat abit and she left around 1230pm.

Did some shopping and after dinner went for a foot massage. Went to baracca this time, full of girls on stage on the first floor. Still probably the best place with syt but unlike at crazy house the girls just move their legs on stage and don't really dance. Sad since they actually have a dj who is spinning. Saw some cute ones but didn't have the mood since the girls just look so lifeless on stage. Stayed for a few beers between ground and second floor before heading back to hotel and pack for tmr morning flight.
Thanks, good fr!
Old 29-09-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a rainy day in bkk.
Old 29-09-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone bro in bkk on a raining night?
Old 29-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylves512 View Post
Anyone bro in bkk on a raining night?
How heavy is the rain? Raining often Nowadays? Best is to get a puying n cuddle up under the sheets!
Old 29-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Life is not all about boom boom. I read books about famous people, watch documentaries about history, talk to old ladies who run noodle shop....it's just curiosity about life in general.

No need to attack or criticize others on this forum if you have nothing nice or productive or relevant to say. Just move on to next post that interests you please.
Funny leh, to all thai taxi drivers, they think my whole life is all about boom boom.

Hail cab anytime of the day also ask me same set of question:

1. Where you from?
2. Stay how long in BKK?
3. Want boom boom?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1