The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Haiz.......so many days never log in to post cum today then know kena suan by the super rich Mr 212.......so pai say........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
super rich Mr 212 - must be code word...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
It took a year after returning for Huyen to eventually find a job at a bank, which pays her around VND10 million ($430) a month, just enough to cover basic living costs in the busy city of Hanoi, making the same money as peers who studied in the country.

Gam gam recently I was just having an intellectual conversation & debate with Chai Tao James Bond over the salaries of grads in Wetnam, I was telling him the average grad pay is only about 400usd but he was insisting its about usd800 to 1K, now this article clearly spells out even those with overseas degrees are just on par with local grads nia nia.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
...lol,tis kind a bit abit see....will long 4 more de....lol

Solly hor its not long to see more but want to eat more.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Whilst it is true that it's quite scary when we think of the communists, the Americans n it's western allies are not angelic communities too.

It's time d world remove the curtains off the face of the Americans to reveal the truth of who they are and what's their intention in their quest to hold the whole world hostage in the name of world peace and the wars that would end all wars.

It would be a fool for any nation to believe that the americans could possess weapons n chemicals of mass destructions but we could not so as to hv world peace and order.

Let it be known that the Americans refused to sign a treaty amongst all nations to ban all types of weapons of mass destruction.
I never trust any Americans and think most are bs...IMO - they are the biggest crooks and robbers in world...

Vietnam been a communist is more liberal than our own little red dot...I felt safe there and never had any issues with the locals...only those foreigners there trying to act diff and looking for trouble...

I had ditched D1 long ago and not encountered much problem living with local Viets...

Old 28-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Gam gam recently I was just having an intellectual conversation & debate with Chai Tao James Bond over the salaries of grads in Wetnam, I was telling him the average grad pay is only about 400usd but he was insisting its about usd800 to 1K, now this article clearly spells out even those with overseas degrees are just on par with local grads nia nia.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Uncle chai tao working with a big company and can pay...so starting pay can be higher...

in fact many foreign grads are working lesser...also many no jobs...

Old 28-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
It's time d world remove the curtains off the face of the Americans to reveal the truth of who they are and what's their intention in their quest to hold the whole world hostage in the name of world peace and the wars that would end all wars.

It would be a fool for any nation to believe that the americans could possess weapons n chemicals of mass destructions but we could not so as to hv world peace and order.

Let it be known that the Americans refused to sign a treaty amongst all nations to ban all types of weapons of mass destruction.

While I fully agree they are not angels, however they are always the one that everybody expects to do something when some rogue nations does something bad towards their neighbours, and if they do not do anything and just stand aside somebody in this world will also criticise them also for not doing anything also, either way they also will be blasted

Please dun be mistaken I am not an ang-mo sarporkter as everybody here knows that I hate going to eng-mo cuntries but I just state facts as it is and everybody is free to voice & have their own opinions.... ^_^

The ones that really takes the cakes are those that ignores all other cuntries concern and just blatantly takes over international or other cuntries territories and declare it theirs, then start to build their own structures on it telling the world that it is not for military purposes, but then starts to install missiles bases few years on and ignore all other cunplaints, only recognises the international rulings when it is in their favour and when its not, just simply says they dun recognise them WTF these are the cuntries that we should all be very wary off....and so on.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Is this the latest trend for young Vietnamese girls to post such kinds of videos?

Sorry I am new to Vietnam so just curious

Welcum to Vietnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
I almost making a police report in each country to file a missing person...luckily you posted and I stopped...

Heng ah, if not wait I kena stop at the customs for nothing liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
super rich Mr 212 - must be code word...

You will be surprised at how he got this nick anyway well known among our group liao so will not post here to spare his privacy

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
nope...this has started way back when FB and smartphone hit Vietnam...I seen more sexy strips...anyway there is no free lunch...all these are trying to seduce you to call her to chat and you pay for their services to chat...the gal in video may not be the person you chatting...dun be surprised you are chatting with pede...

Other videos are to sell sex and to find clients...but most of these had been flushed away by the FB admin...

Now many are selling apparels or wares on video in FB...
Ah many thanks for the info, bro

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 28-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Welcum to Vietnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Thanks bro, have a lovely week everyone

I don't really frequent Vietnam but after seeing all your interesting posts, I must say my curiosity and interest got pique

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 28-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

I don't really frequent Vietnam but after seeing all your interesting posts, I must say my curiosity and interest got pique
Not only you lah...many bros dun frequent Vietnam...language problem...those bros who had ventured inner earlier and had learned their language benefited...

Old 28-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12207 / Power: 23
acemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Have to be like Bros SS08 and H88 to love Vietnam. They have been flying in at least once per month for past decade.

You too have a great week.

Minimum 5 points to exchange.

2nd rd - wally888, Rasta Marley, vampiredevil, arse-nal, hamsapkwai, sexscandalus, dc7176, kopigaogao,
hitman1891, Havana Slicks, prince devit, Shiofukis, bigbirdbird
Old 28-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12207 / Power: 23
acemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not only you lah...many bros dun frequent Vietnam...language problem...those bros who had ventured inner earlier and had learned their language benefited...
I heard from some bros, now you speak like locals?

Minimum 5 points to exchange.

2nd rd - wally888, Rasta Marley, vampiredevil, arse-nal, hamsapkwai, sexscandalus, dc7176, kopigaogao,
hitman1891, Havana Slicks, prince devit, Shiofukis, bigbirdbird
Old 28-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemanfred55 View Post
I heard from some bros, now you speak like locals?
Wow, where you heard it from...long time no see and no drink beer...where have you been hiding...few years ago, we had been 123 yo...

btw...my vietnamese still primary school level...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1