The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cleaner made to salute flag for 30 mins as punishment for raising it upside down

It seems like the orientation of the Indonesian flag has become a super sensitive topic these days.

Not long after a teenaged Malaysian soccer player received death threats due to his use of an upside-down Indonesian flag (AKA the Polish flag) emoji, a part-time cleaner working at the Palopo City Education Board office committed the same flag faux pas recently, only this time, it involved an actual physical flag.

The cleaner, named Rahmat, was reportedly given the task of raising the flag at his office recently as the usual flag raiser was off duty that day. He unknowingly raised it upside down, and it only came to the attention of the office’s staff some three hours later, by which time photos of the upside-down flag have been taken by citizens and were posted online, inevitably becoming viral and drawing netizens’ outrage.

Palopo Education Board Head Akmal Hasan said the fault was Rahmat’s alone and he was given a pretty physically rigorous punishment — though thankfully no death threats were reported in this case.

“We gave him the sanction of having to salute the flag for half an hour, and we reminded him to be careful when raising the flag because it’s a national symbol. Next time, we won’t give him the task of raising the flag,” Akmal told Kompas today.

Rahmat himself admitted his error and said he had never raised the flag before in his life.

“Yes, I’m sorry, I was mistaken. I never raised a flag before so I didn’t pay attention to the fact that the white was above the red,” he said.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Music indo 2 share 4 fun...lol

Old 20-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

another quite common nice song....lol

share share onli...lol
Old 23-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indonesian Buddhist woman imprisoned for complaining mosque too loud

JAKARTA (Reuters) - An Indonesian court sentenced a Buddhist woman to 18 months in prison for blasphemy on Tuesday, after she was accused of insulting Islam for complaining that neighborhood mosque was too loud.

Meiliana, a 44-year old ethnic Chinese Buddhist had complained the Muslim call to prayer, repeated five times a day, was being played too loudly at the mosque near her house in North Sumatra.

Indonesia has the world’s largest population of Muslims and sizable Buddhist, Christian and other religious minorities. Recent years have seen a rise in conservative and hardline interpretations of Islam, prompting fears that the secular nation’s long-standing reputation for tolerance and diversity was being eroded.

"She had said something that insulted religion, in this case Islam," said Jamaluddin, spokesman of the Medan district court, adding the defendant had “showed remorse and apologized”.

Political activists have said the country’s stringent blasphemy laws are being used to bully minorities and violate religious freedoms.

Last year, the former ethnic Chinese governor of Jakarta was tried and jailed for blasphemy after several Muslim groups accused him of insulting Islam when he said his political rivals were using the Koran to deceive voters.

The ruling was widely condemned and believed to be politically motivated. Basuki Tjahaja Purnama also lost his re-election bid because of the accusations.

There are hundreds of thousands of mosques across the vast archipelago and most use loudspeakers to play the ‘azan’ or call to prayer, which lasts a few minutes. But many also play lengthy versions of prayers or sermons lasting over 30 minutes, which has been deemed unnecessary by the Indonesian Mosque Council.

Vice President Jusuf Kalla, who is also a member of the Council, formed a team in 2015 to review mosques’ use of loudspeakers and regulate their use and volume. He has previously called on mosques to use their public address systems “wisely”.

Kalla’s spokesman did not respond to requests for comment on Meiliana’s conviction.

Meiliana's lawyer, Ranto Sibarani, said they would appeal the verdict, according to The Jakarta Post.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Born on opening ceremony day, Indonesian parents name baby ‘Asian Games’

Asian Games fever swept some people way more than others, apparently, with one couple naming their child after the second-biggest multi-sport event in the world.

August 18, 2018 was a historic day for Indonesia, especially for Asian Games co-host cities Jakarta and Palembang, with the opening ceremony of the games taking place in the capital city’s Gelora Bung Karno (GBK) stadium. A baby girl was also born in Palembang that day, and she will forever be associated with the Asian Games thanks to her unique name, which has gone viral recently.

“Praise God, we received an Asian Games blessing, a historic moment. That’s why we named our child Adibah Asian Games,” father Yordania Denny told Merdeka yesterday.

Yordania said baby Adibah Asian Games was born a month ahead of the doctor’s prediction, and that he has high hopes for her to be a successful athlete as her name might imply.

“I want my child to be a great athlete. When she’s bigger I will train her in any sport. Hopefully it will come true,” he said.

Well, all the best of luck to Adibah Asian Games. We, too, expect gold medals from you in the future.

Adibah Asian Games is not the only Indonesian with a unique name. Last year, for example, a couple in South Tangerang named their baby Pajero Sport due to the father’s love for the Mitsubishi SUV. Other Indonesians with funny names to go viral in recent years include Kentut (which translates to fart), Tuhan (God), and Saiton (Satan).
Old 23-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Wali Band - Si Udin Bertanya (Official Music Video NAGASWARA) #music

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-08-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Listening 2 the music...turn up the volume...

...loop it...& then watch the girl dancing like below is a veri good enjoyment 4 me when in indo land...lol

Old 27-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

i like tis song...hope u all aso wil like...lol

Old 28-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Airport’s cemetery themed smoking room makes man gravely afraid to take another puff

If you’ve ever been inside an airport smoking room, you know they’re generally pretty depressing places, filled with thick clouds of heavy exhaust expelled by grim looking passengers trying to get in as many puffs as they can before boarding their flights and being stuck in that big no-smoking room in the sky for hours on end.

But while your average airport smoking room may be depressing, this one located inside Bandung’s Husein Sastranegara Airport is downright terrifying, at least according to this viral Facebook post by a user named Dode Yogiswara.

In the Bandung airport. Went into the smoking room. The room is really cramped. Maybe about 2.5 x 1.5 meters in size. The walls are painted reddish brown like dirt. After lighting my cigarette, I looked up and there was a picture of some men and women sprinkling flowers down from above. I immediately didn’t feel good and quickly put the cigarette out and left.

The post has been shared over 17,000 times since Dode uploaded it on Friday and attracted thousands of comments, with most praising the airport’s morbid design choice and some saying it should be expanded to smoking rooms nationwide.

Andika Nuryaman, the airport’s general manager, told Detik that the goal of the room was indeed to remind people about the dangers of their habit. He said that in the year since the spooky smoking room has been open, more than a few smokers have complained about it and refused to go inside.

Indonesia has some of the highest smoking rates in the world while also having some of the weakest tobacco control regulations, leading to over 200,000 tobacco-related deaths per year. Cigarettes have also been shown to be one of the greatest contributors to poverty in Indonesian households. Despite a majority of Indonesians agreeing that the government should increase the price on cigarettes to decrease demand, the central government has steadily refused to take any major actions that would decrease smoker demands.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Nice songs 2 share share once again....lol

hope nobody no like....lol
Old 30-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Samsons-Kenangan Terindah

Old 30-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Listening 2 the music...turn up the volume...
...loop it...& then watch the girl dancing like below is a veri good enjoyment 4 me when in indo land...lol
woah
its looping in my mind
Old 30-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
woah
its looping in my mind
i was lookin 4 u 2 up yr pts,but couldn't find u...nw i see u...lol

hv a good day ya....
Old 31-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i was lookin 4 u 2 up yr pts,but couldn't find u...nw i see u...lol
hv a good day ya....
Lolzzz
Thanks for the upz

u can find me in the thread tat you frequent
Old 02-09-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
u can find me in the thread tat you frequent
Lol...yes,i guessin tat's hw i found u...hv a good day!

enjoy the song,enjoy the dance....lol

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1