The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
manutdrock is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Massage chair, erotic chair

Anyone here tried before massage and teasing on a teasing chair or bed? Can share?
Old 19-11-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Steakz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage chair, erotic chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrock View Post
Anyone here tried before massage and teasing on a teasing chair or bed? Can share?
Bring your own chair bro...
Old 20-11-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrock View Post
Tried before about 20 years ago in salons at JS and Golden Landmark. Lie down on a reclined barber chair and massage from head to leg and then to the groin until the shaft hardened. Pop the question for HJ or BJ, unzipped the pants and action begins. Want a full course, go to the back of the shop.

If still have in some places, I rather ask my ML to go to my place to do it on my reclining chair. But you have given me an idea as I have not done this with her at home. Haha.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

In the massage thread there are a couple go girls in joo Chiat who have the special chair that gives them maximum access to your little bro.
Old 22-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
In the massage thread there are a couple go girls in joo Chiat who have the special chair that gives them maximum access to your little bro.
hi bro, if you dont mind, can pm me which girl/thread? i went massage forum find but didnt manage to find any. TIA
Old 22-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
swarley is Cool - loads of Potential

Interesting!
Old 23-11-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

During my Saturday visit to a ML that I got to know well, she told me : you shall try the red chair ! (I tried her Nuru previously).

Started off with some massage and teasing on a proper massage bed.
Then, we migrated to her red chair.

My legs were made to open real wide, and to rest on the foot rests.
She slipped a Compact Disc and started playing music.
After a while, we decided to do number counting game, and thought that sixty eight plus one was an interesting number ...
She got high and suggested that we learn to be cowboys ...
And the jumanji adventure went on for a long time .... Skip 3 thousand words.

It was one of my most strenuous battle in recent months, and the most intense this week compared to my battles on Mon, Tue and Thur.
What we did was not on the standard menu, and was a result of mutual chemistry and trust.

Left the place a very happy man.
Please do not ask me for this contact, as I will not share.
Go check out the two websites and slowly try the MLs there, one by one, and see who suits your taste.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarley View Post
Interesting!
Old 23-11-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

To all the bro’s PMing me for the chair contact, if you search the word chair in postings, you will find the girls in the massage section. One is Joyce. I’m not at all affiliated just observing they have added the service and photo to their SLG/SBC profiles.
Old 23-11-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

To the coward ball-less guy who zapped me for my sharing and dare not leave his nick behind, go get a life.

No one in this forum owes you or is obliged to share with you : contacts that he had spent his precious time and cold hard cash to QC and verify.

The sharing was meant to let all know that there is still fun available. You just need to explore with your own money.

Also, each ML has the right to choose what services she offer to each customer. Depending on mutual chemistry, some customers will get much more outside of the standard menu.
Just because I get preferential treatment does not mean that you will get it.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1