The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Trtmeister is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anybody have fetish to piak prostitute with their clothes on

like eating michelin course dinner instead of buffet isit? slowly slowly serve...
Old 04-08-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

To summarize this thread - To fuck in many different ways is good.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-08-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
After she strip and bath together with me.

I will prefer her to dress up with her shoes(preferably high heels).

Than i touch her entire body, kiss and lick her, strip her and than piak her.

I like this more than the usual style of me lieing on bed, than she serve me nake.

Anyone here have this fetish before?

I still prefer to do it at legal geylang which is cheaper than booking fl.

Will geylang prostitute be willing to do this?

I suppose most of them charge $50 a shot, they just want u to faster do n leave so they can serve other customers?
Got before but in her bras and panties on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1