The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
GL Fresh Meat

Hi bros,

was browsing thru the GL Legal thread but there wasn't any compilation of young WL. Doesnt matter if she looks GND or MILF, so long her real age is young young... (and legal of cos)

can any seniors shed some light on the youngest WL in GL and by any chance have a list?

Hope I am not asking for too much. Cheers!
Old 11-05-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
Hi bros,

was browsing thru the GL Legal thread but there wasn't any compilation of young WL. Doesnt matter if she looks GND or MILF, so long her real age is young young... (and legal of cos)

can any seniors shed some light on the youngest WL in GL and by any chance have a list?

Hope I am not asking for too much. Cheers!
How young u need - most are between 22-26
Old 11-05-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
How young u need - most are between 22-26
pete stable normally above 30
Old 11-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
pete stable normally above 30
That’s y don’t go Pete if you want them young? Lol
Old 11-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

1612 Yoyo and Xiao La Jiao are very young young. They are also kc experts

Quote:
Old 12-05-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Fresh Meat

Quote:
milf American Pie yummy too
Old 12-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Got very young and fresh newcomer in L69..... just celebrate her 18 birthday last week and start work yesterday.

Oh.... forget to post the house number...... H48
Old 12-05-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Got very young and fresh newcomer in L69..... just celebrate her 18 birthday last week and start work yesterday.

I thought it was L69h69?
Old 12-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post

Where is L69?
Old 12-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Talking Re: GL Fresh Meat

Quote:
I thought it was L69h69?
Okt NATO mia liao
Old 12-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Okt NATO mia liao
He happily doing world tour now - leaving high end exotic engine matching to Sir Unfit right?
Old 12-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Talking Re: GL Fresh Meat

Quote:
He happily doing world tour now - leaving high end exotic engine matching to Sir Unfit right?
Me ultra low ses peasant
Old 12-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Where is L69?
In Geylang...... off side road
Old 12-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I thought it was L69h69?
L69 H69 is the regular house..... this H48 a few unit away is more low profile because they have many very young syts. I suspect they could even be underage. Downside to these young syts are service still green and inexperienced..... have to spend time teaching them.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
In Geylang...... off side road
Cant find on google map
Can give more detail?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1