The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Last night 23rd Evening RTF for Susan Seduction
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=740577

Last Min booking with Bro Seduction. Clear and smooth lucky have slot

Upon open door she surprise 555. she say you come for me again with a cheeky smile you look tired. I say no choice you go back soon na 555 better now or so long i wait .

Proceed to shower together rub her body she rub my bro with her smooth body dry up and fast to bedroom action .I brought her some food too ask her to eat. She say later na , i take care you first . Action wise as all her FR has already spoken from many brothers.

Great experience every time i visit drain me off my energy.This morning i late for work 555. Maybe one more time before this beautiful gem leave our shore next week.

Thanks Bro for the great accommodating arrangement.
Old 24-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!

Has anyone tried Lin from Soi69? No FRs for her since she’s been here!
Old 24-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Sunny from SS

Look: 80% like photos
Boobs: natural C
Bbbj: 8/10 with cim.
Fj: 8/10.
Gfe: good. Cheerful gal.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Melody from TRL on 23 Aug 0530H

OKT: Responsive and friendly

Looks: 7/10 Looks like Hong Kong FL

Body: 7/10 Slight tummy and quite tall

Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced C, with big aloe

Catbath: 8/10 Full body catbath till the knee

BBBJ: 9/10 no complains full motion

FJ: 8/10 All position and very accommodating

Overall: 7.5/10 nice lady,.. going back soon..

RTF: Maybe other girls
Old 24-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 11
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of

Mini from T003
Sorry for the late fr

Mimi had Sweet gentle voice as she asked me at front door "ok?"
Good service on her BBBJ as she really make an effort in that department.
+ hardworking and horny girl. I literally had no time to take a break even after first shot.
FJ can change no issue. Her moans are the next level one. Seen a couple of JAV that can make you cum from voice alone? I can say shes nearly there. Tightens her hands and legs and moaning non stop. Her back is sensitive as well.
honestly the only bad thing i can think off is that she keep want me to fuck her that i cant take a break. Like legit tiring LOL. Good luck to the others bros out there!
Lastly, she like to be piant off no smell clean shave just like eating baby abalone.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any recommendations for Hardcore or commando girls?
Maya from Lax looks hot!
Old 24-08-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
DarkReporter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR for Sofia

Refer to my first FR for sofia here:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=51614

Location: Different place liao, Please check with okt yourself

okt: Friendly as usual

She remembers me and made me wonder what got into her or which bro taught her that well.
She seems to turn into a newbie commando this time. Or is she trying to act shy with me the first time?
or maybe just testing water the first time?

Doesn't seems that green anymore compared to the first time i had her.
More eye contact, more teasing in the shower, add a bit of dirty talking.
DT during BBBJ.
Gave no chance, returned her a favor by Painting her a good 15 to 20 mins.
She tried to made me stop, but well. i kinda enjoy the feeling of girls trying to make me stop due to the overwhelming pleasure?
And besides, a clean shaved pussy is the nicest to paint.

Banged her standing doggy in front of the mirror, sat at the edge of the bed and fuck her sitting then finished the first shot off in her mouth.

Round 2 was pretty much the norm, but got her to lick my balls while before i jerked off and finished off on her face.

Overall she did a much better job compared to the first time. Guessed she learnt fast from days of working here.

An above average bonk for sure. she is much naughtier now, Much hornier.
Horny girl hungry for $$ and some man meat.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EpicMiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a big (.)(.) girl in da house from TRL and tried my luck.

Average build girl with huge naturals that jiggles when you are banging her.
Quite fair but not white.
BBBJ quite good.
Juicy pussy with no funny smells.
CFM expression when you fuck her hard.
Surround sound not bad.

Great arse for doggy and nice soft jiggling boobs that i so wanna mess it up.

Niki is the kind of girl anyone would wanna pick her up in thai clubs for some action. She's got the great body for some hard core action.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr for bentley 4/5 dated:24/08/19.
not very good in writing forum. i will just keep it short and simple
looks : 8/10 look tan in real person
personality : 8.5/10 very friendly and smiling always
dfk: 9/10 no complain very will and accommodating
fj : 9/10 very accommodating too
bj: 8/10 good – almost came and have to ask her to slow down xd.
thanks bro silkstocking for arranging the slot for me.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr for bentley 4/5 dated:24/08/19.
not very good in writing forum. i will just keep it short and simple
looks : 8/10 look tan in real person
personality : 8.5/10 very friendly and smiling always
dfk: 9/10 no complain very will and accommodating
fj : 9/10 very accommodating too
bj: 8/10 good – almost came and have to ask her to slow down xd.
thanks bro silkstocking for arranging the slot for me.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Tc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR BOMI Galaxy

Looks: 6.5 i weigh a lot on looks. picture and real person 90%, fair, grandparent is korean. outgoing lady, bright positive. Typical lady.

Breast: A to B cup,natural

Body: slim with slight tummy, maybe too long never do exercise.

GFE: very good GFE, talk to you anything, as long she can get thru.she hug you, kiss you, french you, all initiate by her.

French: yes

Painting: yes

Finger: NO

Fj: she likes foreplay at her clitoris, highly sensitive. You can ask her where she like, she will tell you. She can ride you as long as she is not tired.doggy, missionary, side ways, whatever position.

Service: 9.5 /10 very service oriented lady,not time watcher. Above tells u most of it. She Initiates, main point.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Tc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax8989 View Post

Susan of Seduction

OKT: Responsive and crystal clear instructions with video and photos.

Looks: Very pretty and fair compared to the usual Thai fare. She almost has no ops done and still looks great. No braces with a alluring smile which she maintained throughout.

Body: Susan's height is around 160cm or more not the typical short thai lady. Complexion is very good and looks curvy. She is not those type who goes to gym but can see she cares about her body which is really smooth.

Boobs: Natural boobs. A handful but not gigantic. Her nipples is a must to play with haha.

Pussy: Maintained trimmed. No odour, I went down on her without 2nd thoughts. She doesnt like fingering so I just rubbed her clitoris making sure my nail dont hurt her vagina. She is sensitive and was wet within minutes.

BBBJ: Unexpectedly good and she went on for a long time. This coming after a full body catbath. Her hands fondled and caressed my balls till I signalled to her I want them lick and she obliged.

FJ: Impressive rocking to and fro riding. I can feel her wet vagina when she went down on my dick. More impressive was her stamina she went on and on without break. Her ass is the full type and the view when fucking her in doggy was quite magnificent, a good body definitely help, ample meat to grab onto also help for better steering control. Plummeted her till she almost flat on the bed (prone) and she was grabbing anything in sight. Finished there and then together. When she pulled off the CD and wiped my dick I can still see her girlish smile. A1 for attitude!

GFE: She is quite PTE LTD in english but it does not deter the session at all. She is super friendly and her award winning smile cleared all awkwardness. One of the better smelling ladies to cuddle with. Like mentioned, she maintain herself well.

RTF: Hope so but she is leaving soon next week. Recommended to try her at least once.
Will rtn also
Old 24-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leo1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please DO NOT QUOTE the whole long post unnecessarily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylim568 View Post
Mini from T003
Sorry for the late fr

I'm ready to blast on her
Old 24-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wawa Seduction68

Took on the stable hotshot this morning 1st slot.
Most of her strengths are already covered so just add my own experience with her.

Looks: Not the prettiest but will not reject. As a matter of fact, posted this question to her and her answer was a confident emphatic NO. Very bit a ah lian lol.

Body: Very sexy hot bod. Slim legs and all round proprotionate.

Boobs: Man made boos which were popping out the moment she opened the door to receive me. Sucked them non stop like a desperado. She is not shy to let me know she wanted them sucked hard.

Pussy: Not adverse to painting at all. Wawa was not shy to moan out in ecstasy.

BBBJ: She is one of the experienced FLs around otherwise there wouldnt have been a ton of FRs. Lived up to them imo, she blowjob like she has been doing this all her life. I just laid back and let her do her stuff. She aced it without much glitch.

FJ: The finest of riders around. The way she rode and rocked my cock was classic. Seriously doubt if any FL can come close. Needless to say she rode out my first load without much problem. Missionaried her for 2nd shot I was exhausted and invited her to ride again and after 10 to 15mins solid grinding she lured out my 2nd shot. I still had plenty of time left to spare

GFE: Can sure TCSS and listened to her share about her work stories here. She sure knows how to entertain lol and her hands didnt leave my half dead cock lor.

RTF: She will be leaving very soon so likely I might try her again if she ever comes back. Top range service lady, totally no airs about her even though she knows she is hot property.
Damage: $130/2/90 plus tips for a chai yen lol.

Happy bonking na
Old 24-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusFilm View Post
Field report for Linda

Returned to fuck Linda after Jane.

Basically stuck with these 2 ladies now.

Jane- Baddie image for the HOT FUCK.
Linda - For the high GFE and passionate sex.

They are a good mixture. if only there is a cross-stable tarma.
I feel i cant have enough of this mixture, distracting me from all the gems out there.
Had a second session and it's awesome as we already know each other. This time she is in a different location.
But change of location does not change the level of service provided by Linda.
Do refer to my first FR. it's a little better feel than that as it's rtf session. more or less the chemistry is already there.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1