The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
But...but...that post by chairman was dated 25th March 2016 who....outdated meh?
Yes.....outdated. HL nowhere to be seen in ACE. If she had gone to SOS, then I dunno. Todate, she is not around in ACE
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 19-04-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Dei...Why so many "LI"? Anyway MrCity did announced on whatapps group mah.
One kena LIly kongtao and the other kena Ah Li kongtao, so new English spelLIng mah.

MrLIty announced only he was going, never mentioned bringing Teddy Bear along woh. Pom sure bising one.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 19-04-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aha, she got my message clearly as later on i got my BBBJ...Horsy Riding and finally pump her until i cum.
And mins later, i was usher out quickly from her room as Police Raid was ongoing.]

When MIB come to raid, how much time do we (cheongsters) have before they come up? Will the girls be informed by phone? Sufficient time for us to get dressed and take lift down? Or must run like hell half-naked?!!! I never experiened any MIB raid before so I just want to be prepared. TQ!
Old 19-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Yes.....outdated. HL nowhere to be seen in ACE. If she had gone to SOS, then I dunno. Todate, she is not around in ACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
But...but...that post by chairman was dated 25th March 2016 who....outdated meh?
not Outdated lah.
Really see her lo.

The 1st time, i saw her when i was with PaperCutz and DavidLion,
but then both left around 9:30pm and soon after that Hong Li appear.

That time i was still sitting with cheongsters who come to occupy the seat left vacant by PaperCutz and DavidLion.
One of the cheogster also pointed out that Hong Li have damn Bushy bottom and also damn pissed that Ah Thuy don't want to do his business.
He also claim that he got STD from ACE as well which make me and the other cheongster look very worried.

The 2nd time i saw Hong Li was when i was partying with MrCity on Saturday for almost 12 hours period where later in the night..Shylook..Meso,,PaperCutz join both of us.
I believe at that time POM was happily spraying his seeds at Shanghai....hahaha

hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 19-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Aha, she got my message clearly as later on i got my BBBJ...Horsy Riding and finally pump her until i cum.
And mins later, i was usher out quickly from her room as Police Raid was ongoing.]

When MIB come to raid, how much time do we (cheongsters) have before they come up? Will the girls be informed by phone? Sufficient time for us to get dressed and take lift down? Or must run like hell half-naked?!!! I never experiened any MIB raid before so I just want to be prepared. TQ!
it seem not all the girl will get the info ASAP unless the gers have "connection" with the bouncer there.
Usually only the hot gers and SYT there will have the "Siren" privilege.

Defnitely more than enough time to get dress and rush out to the door.

I believe depending on gers....Some girls will ask you(if you are one of the regularly) to stay quietly inside room.

Some will ask you to get out as usually they will have someone to fetch them from ACE to secret location.

If MIB ...usually cari makan saja, bouncer there very NO heart....Usually they will purposely let some gers kena trap by MIB so that can meet the MIB "Derma" funds.
(This was told my my ex-regular gers last time). In fact almost all the gers know that, only thing depending on their luck.

Recently extra "derma" was required to keep the MIB happy but it seem maybe the "derma" could be for bouncers "derma" funds instead...
If not, how would you explain the MIB recent raid?

But If got Immigration RAID, by hook or by crook,
get out from the place fast fast even if your gers beg you to accompany her.

saas<----Next!
Old 19-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
One kena LIly kongtao and the other kena Ah Li kongtao, so new English spelLIng mah.

MrLIty announced only he was going, never mentioned bringing Teddy Bear along woh. Pom sure bising one.
MrLity told me that he make announcement wor going to ACE with me.
Seem no one respond and heard Shylook busy with KimCHI trip lo.

So basically,
the plan was MrLity to ride your camel, mana tahu, MrLity wechat his Lily a bit earlier and the rest is history for him. hahaha

So both of us thought His Lily staying same apartment as Ah Li.
Because that evening i keep saying banana eat eat to Ah Li....BBBJ lo.....she say yes yes yes
Then i say 1st round Me & Ah Li and MrLity and Lily....2nd round exchange partner.
Mana tahu, kena "lost in translation"....Both staying same floor but different apartment...Grrrrr

More Grrrr....Police Raid....Lucky i did a Speedy Gonzales after receving her BBBJ.
The best BBBJ so far...by Ranking......Angel/Horsy/Hanoi Yen/AH Li/Ah Hanh

saas<----Next!
Old 20-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is the 'weather' now? Was wondering since there has been a few mentions of raids in the last few posts. Explains why the place was so dead and depressing when I went there last week.
Old 21-04-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

get out from the place fast fast even if your gers beg you to accompany her.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I thought there are water guards at Ace.

What about raid at SOS? Can the MIB go up to the nearby rooms? Those are "residential" flats. If you are sitting in the food court just eating, can those fuckers detain you?
Old 21-04-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
not Outdated lah.
Really see her lo.
But whenever I dropby I never get a chance to meet her.
Old 21-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bumpzz thread for free infos
Old 21-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

finally found time to visit again after around 2 months. stood at railing for 2 hours, thursday 8-10pm. counted 38 WGs. none managed to increase my blood pressure downstairs. PRCs all MILF. popiahs even the youngER ones not my cup of tea. no SYTs, no friendly smiles. not even any average, guaranteed 7/10 everytime girl. left disappointed.
Old 22-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
get out from the place fast fast even if your gers beg you to accompany her.[/COLOR][/B]

Thanks for the info. I thought there are water guards at Ace.

What about raid at SOS? Can the MIB go up to the nearby rooms? Those are "residential" flats. If you are sitting in the food court just eating, can those fuckers detain you?[/QUOTE]

Fuckers no right to detain you unless you look like Taliban or Suspected IS.

WHat can water guards do?
Any Immigration Raid, Water Guard will be the 1st one to go missing.
Water Guard act more like to ensure "no disturbance" at their "makan place"

saas<----Next!
Old 23-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xNooBz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro at SOS tonight?
Old 23-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xNooBz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going SOS tonight?
Old 25-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNooBz View Post
Any bro going SOS tonight?
Want to go but pocket kosong...el-nino on my pocket..

trying to douse the el-nino at ACE during April month.
Thuy...Ah Han...Tao....Ah Li....at less 6 time but failed...no more "water"

kakaka

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1