The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rundevilrun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP Raid

seems a little bit more attention because of the CDC stuff. any bros had luck/experience on using vouchers in your hunts?
Old 24-03-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Now my regulars all don’t dare strip all liao, but bonking them in a dress or pants without panties also quite a turn on..haha they say if kana knock door can just pull up or zip up, anyway they say Mata can’t check their pussy for sperm or panties mah..
Best way is swallow, confirm SAFE.
Old 24-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Yeah bro, if kena knock door MLs can juz pull up or zip up whereas guys can juz pull out can liao ..
Most MLs have thought of what to do in a raid. It's a risk they face multiple times per day over a long period of time. Got 1 time I was doing standing doggy when the sliding door opened. The other ML walked in to say a customer ask her out for coffee. My ML asked her why she come in. That weird ML said she wants to inform my ML she will be alone in the shop

Once that weird ML left, i wanted to continue but my ML says I need to wear a new condom first. That's when I realised she took off my condom as the door opened. It's that fast and her movement was very smooth.
Old 24-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Bro got to be a fast one leh, they told me they knock ask u open if no response in 30 secs they break glass liao…that’s what happened to those few unit that kana last few weeks
It definitely can be done within 30 secs if it's juz to pull up or zip up or pull out kind of thing, if take more than 30 secs & after the glass is broken & u are still in the process of puttng on your cloths, like this jialat liao la ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Most MLs have thought of what to do in a raid. It's a risk they face multiple times per day over a long period of time. Got 1 time I was doing standing doggy when the sliding door opened. The other ML walked in to say a customer ask her out for coffee. My ML asked her why she come in. That weird ML said she wants to inform my ML she will be alone in the shop

Once that weird ML left, i wanted to continue but my ML says I need to wear a new condom first. That's when I realised she took off my condom as the door opened. It's that fast and her movement was very smooth.
She removed your condom without your knowledge right? u are not even aware when did she remove your condom right?

Think your ML is a master grade lao jiao la, good thing for u is u are in safe hands ..
Old 25-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=sladang;23183117]It definitely can be done within 30 secs if it's juz to pull up or zip up or pull out kind of thing, if take more than 30 secs & after the glass is broken & u are still in the process of puttng on your cloths, like this jialat liao la ..

I kana once before few years back, they knock hard n shout police open up we know u r inside, few seconds later if u not opening we will force open the door, and within next 5 secs bang…knock in liao…so all to all ard 15-20 secs, now say is easy pull up this zip up that, at that point of time, u will be shocked…esp the ML as her head will think how to keep this how to keep that how to say what when they ask, beep…times up kana raid liao…that experience I had, I only managed to put on my pants but not in time to button…
Old 25-03-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Best way is swallow, confirm SAFE.
If ML kana I think they don’t even have time to swallow their salvia let even our sperm or worst the condom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1