The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Property agent

wee chee bong kok! He got stunned by her looks! Wah sey, I don't think I'd touch with a ten foot pole.

Talk is cheap. When kanna face the facts, hard to swallow. He texted he gifted it to her. What's there to argue about now? Unless she tampered with the messaging somehow, like when he's sleeping or showering.
Old 20-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
I had an ah kah liao stewardess colleague who left SIA after her contract ended to become a property agent. We lost touch because she was so busy in her new job and when we finally manage to meet up again some months later..... I found out she was a top performer at her agency and successfully handling an enbloc sale despite being a newbie in the line. I asked whats her secret to her success...... she replied - " do you know how many dicks I had to suck to persuade those owners to sell? And sometimes I'm so sore down there that I cannot even sit properly."

Until today I am still not sure whether she was telling the truth or just pulling my leg.

Whatever it is...... I am happy for her as she has moved up the socio-economic ladder with the employment change. She is now a Director at another property agency and has bought her own landed property. She also changes new cars every couple of years. All of this would not have happened if she had remained as a stewardess with SIA.
I know it's true some agent provide special services for individual
transaction. my FB told me she gave her most expensive for BJ to an uncle
in return for 80k comm combined. But for en block... I doubt so because words spread
too fast and too furious. The aunties will surely find out before the enblock goes through .
As a matter of fact, my estate was short of less than 10% for en block and nobody offer me even BJ leh
Old 20-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
in return for 80k comm combined. But for en block... I doubt so because words spread
too fast and too furious. The aunties will surely find out before the enblock goes through .
As a matter of fact, my estate was short of less than 10% for en block and nobody offer me even BJ leh
Haha. This is so funny. Up u my 16 points. 😊
Old 22-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Hahaha you not humsup looking enough lol

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1