The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sasa of Silkstockings.

Just rtf Sasa.
Had a great 2 hrs session with her.
Looks slim and tall. Fair for a Thai.
Boobs big and full non sag with light coloured sensible nips, lick and suck as much as u like. Nips will harden when you do it gently.
Pussy shaved and smooth. Gave her a standing catbath and she seems to enjoy it and responded with whimpers and moans.
Licked and painted her clits slowly and sensually.
She responded with twitching and grabbing your head.
She came at least 2 times. Could feel her pussy contracting and wetter.
Loud moans and could see her biting her lips.
Had a 45 mins of great bonking from behind the door to chair
front and doggy and to bed. Finished in missionary.
Bbbj very good with soft and gentle licks and sucks from groin areas to balls, shaft and head with tongue with varying speed.Deep throat a few times all the
way.
Cap on and fired away in standing frontal she will lift up one leg for deeper penetration,standing doggie with her great arse and finally corner of bed for missionary with frenching and boobs grabbing. She was moaning loudly and twitching and can feel her pussy grabbing my dragon.
Exploded together.
Rest and shower. Wish l could do 2 shots but old man cannot over do.
Enjoy but do not overindulge.
Gave a very good massage. Really good from head to toes.
Her massage alone will make me rtf. I had plenty of massages from China to
Europe to appreciate a real good one.
Okt prompt and courteous.

Last edited by staycool6543; 19-05-2019 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Words edit
Old 19-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
zeruel13 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzeruel13 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzeruel13 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzeruel13 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Matta - LV

Took Matta today.
Communication: Good. She speaks decent English
Looks: Similar to photo. Discount a bit and tanner.
Service: Great. Hardworking and very intimate.
OKT: Prompt as usual

YMMV
Old 19-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
akvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gonna try Ava from SS later 🤭 new here
Old 19-05-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

akvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 19-05-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

ilove111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

short FR for micky (SA)
19/5

Looks: 10/10
Body::9/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 8/10
French: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 tight with a lot of moans
GFE: 10/10
rtf: YES!!!

overall: Super hot girl, High GFE and very good conversation in English with her. Enjoyed the session with her!
Old 19-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seaviewA3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lily from Soi69

Looks - pretty with sharp nose, quite smooth facial skin. Facial features same as photos except Isaan tanned skin

Body&boobs - slim without tummy fat, handful of boobs to grab. About B+ cup, almost same size as Mint from Trl

Fj - Quite tight, will ask u to fuck her more. Fully shaved pussy

Gfe - friendly lady, speaks good english. Service wise so-so. Smells like Victoria secret perfume

As other bros mention, location is abit off. Can take public transport and walk about 5-10mins. But for her price, its good for a more budget bonk.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akvirus View Post
Remember to cim on her🤭🤭🤭
Old 19-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold

FR Stephanie from SS
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=727449

Looks: 8
Won't reject type. More towards the cute side.

Body:8
original boobies. Good to suck and overall slim syt body.

French: 7.5
Got tongue fight with her but need to warm Her engine first

Bbbj: 7
Need to request for longer. Duration too short for my taste.

Fj: 7
Receptive to my pumping in missionary. But she dun like to ride, say tired. Lol. So I do most of the work.

Stephanie going back tmr (20 May) so last chance to try her. But I think she tired after so many days in sg. So service wise and gfe abit lacking for my taste.

Overall not too bad of a bonk. Rtf maybe not cos she going back very soon.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yoko Silk Stockings (2/5)

Looks: 7/10 no make up
Body::8/10 slim but I guess have c-section scar
Boobs: 7/10 natural B
Bbbj: 6/10 too short
French: 6/10 not very good at it
FJ: 7/10 must KY
Old 19-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Neeya of LustVegas

Neeya was actually my third choice for today.

But as my first choice (code red) and second choice (off day) were unavailable I decided to go for Neeya. I have to thank my luck or I would have missed out on her.

Neeya's looks caught my eye as she looks like a One Championship ring girl. As there were no FRs I was a bit cautious but took the plunge.

I tried to book her for 4 pm but she was already booked. I was offered Matta at 4 pm or Neeya at 2.30 or 5.30 pm. Matta is not really my type so I booked Neeya at 2.30 pm.

I went to the central location with good directions and prompt response from OKT.

I was greeted at the door by Neeya with a smile in a short yellow sun dress which showed off her deep cleavage. It was nice to see a GND look like she was going for a picnic with her boyfreind instead of the usual lingerie most girls opt for.

She led me to the room and I gave her a hug which she returned with a kiss and asked me if I wanted to shower.

I helped her out of her dress which slipped off easily, revealing firm enhanced D cup breasts with puffy light coloured nipples.

It was quite a sight seeing her fair, slim body without an ounch of fat standing in front of me in nothing but cute pink panties with a little bow.

She tied back her long hair into a ponytail before showering which made her look like one of those JC girls you see on the MRT. Pity she is not taking "A levels" as I would love to take her sexy little ass.

Her english is good but her "French" is even better as we started kissing slowly at first and then more passionately in bed. She slowly worked her way down between my legs for a nice slow BBBJ paying attention to the balls and shaft. Then on with the cap before runbbing her pussy along my shaft and then riding me in cowgirl for the first shot.

After a quick shower to cleanup we returned to bed where she lay on my shoulder to cuddle and talk. She said that she was from Isan and was here for 10 days. So far her business was not so great and she asked if I could help post some comments about her. We spent some time spooning before I asked her if she wanted a massage. She laughed and said ok. I started massaging her from head to toe so I could explore every inch of her body and she seemed to enjoy it sighing every now and then. After a while she turned over and started fingiering herself which gave me the sign to move down to her trimmed bush. she seemed to respond to this and actually started to thrust herself against my finger and grind her pelvis against my face. After cumming she said she wanted me and started BBBJing me before moving to missionary, doggy and ending up in cowgirl. After we finished she just lay there on top of me as we hugged and kissed each other before she gave me the sweetest cheeky litle smile and asked me " one more?" we both lauged and got up to clean up. I knelt down in front of here and helped her put on her panties and she giggled and thanked me. She slipped on her dress and asked me to help fasten the back for her. I stole a couple of more hugs and kisses on the way to the door before I had to leave relunctantly.

I won't give a breakdown of scores for her as she is a perfect 10 for me. I'm already planning a rtf as such gems are not easy to come by. She exudes an almost innocent GFE despite clearly knowing how to tease and please.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
wonderl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for paris from chivasangels

Location is pretty decent and easy to find
She is pretty, with 90% photo accuracy
Her boobs are big, natural very soft pear shape which is the best shape imho
Her nipples are light color very nice to suck
She gives good catbath, licking my neck down to nipple and continuing with bbbj
Her bbbj skill is just average but i dont really care about it
I lay her on her back and we began kissing, she start furious frenching, i wish she would slow down and kiss more passionately
I started to paint her and finger her pussy, i can feel her vaginal muscle tightening on my finger, she moans softly and i fingered her until she cums
Afterward we started to make love in missionary position and i can see she is getting tune up and keep moaning non stop

Overall, she is worth it as she is friendly, can speak decent english, loves sex and her body is killer hot.
Old 19-05-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderl View Post
FR for paris from chivasangels

Location is pretty decent and easy to find
She is pretty, with 90% photo accuracy
Her boobs are big, natural very soft pear shape which is the best shape imho
Her nipples are light color very nice to suck
She gives good catbath, licking my neck down to nipple and continuing with bbbj
Her bbbj skill is just average but i dont really care about it
I lay her on her back and we began kissing, she start furious frenching, i wish she would slow down and kiss more passionately
I started to paint her and finger her pussy, i can feel her vaginal muscle tightening on my finger, she moans softly and i fingered her until she cums
Afterward we started to make love in missionary position and i can see she is getting tune up and keep moaning non stop

Overall, she is worth it as she is friendly, can speak decent english, loves sex and her body is killer hot.
Her boobs look gigantic. You sure they are real bro.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Happy Vesak Day! No meat for today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Happy Vesak Day.

Nv too late to repent. Nv too late to try do some good.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Happy Vesak Day! No meat for today?
You cannot eat her, she cannot eat you. No painting, no BJ
Old 19-05-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Rose of sexhouse.

Saw ad that Rose has returned.
Missed out on her her last tour so, I quickly secured first blood for this tour with OKT.

However my session was more unconventional as I opted to clear both shots as cim missions.
Bbbj - good with lots of effort. Good suction and wet enough. Not entirely hands free but hand was mainly used to hold rod in place

After first shot, Rose initiated a massage even though I said she can rest. With decent strength and thoughtful.

I’m not good with scores so I will describe Rose as follows:

Target acquired - 19 May 8-9.30pm
Location I couldn’t find it at first, but area is secure and quiet enough . Thanks OKT for accepting me being slightly late.
Looks - pretty and looks Eurasian mix. Although I confirmed with her that she is pure Thai
Communication - her English is decent so communication is ok, for a non Thai speaking person like me it’s a bonus. I think it helps that rose listens to English songs.
Massage - good strength
Body - thai tan, not fair skinned but from pictures in ad, this is clear. She is not slim, not a stick thin girl (which is not my cup of tea). She is not fat either but looks like almost 90% same as in the pictures. So what you see is what you get.
Boobs - enhanced but soft enough. I had fun from the fun bags.
Gfe - very attentive to your needs and listens to what you want. Good girl.
Bbbj - good such that I managed to cim twice. Each time I took over 10 mins and she had no complains. I know the timing because more than 3 songs were played finished lol.
fj did not try as that not my aim. She does has a bush for bros that want to know.
Will I return I have my eye on a few girls. But sure thing if fate permits again.

Thanks OKT for making swift arrangements.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1