The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2003, 10:44 AM
Depp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Bro Lament,

Looks like you are an old bird in the JC scene.
i usually frequent HC rather than Joo Chiat, but recently some friends started gg to chiong JC, so i join them. i still cannot figure what so nice abt chionging pubs than HC? as they dun provide massage and also the personal touch is not there also. plus we have to book the hotel somemore, its was so chop chop kind of feeling. Are the girls cheaper in a sense? or they provide extraordinary service? maybe can you enlighten on some good points abt chionging at 51 Jassy or along JC area. thanks

Old 12-11-2003, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Talking re: lament

Thanks for your reply, bro lament ..
One of these days will go down to try my luck again.
From what i see, blue star can chong btw afternoon to late evening, blue lagoon night to mid-night then jazzy 51. haha
Vitenam girls in term of look and fun are far above PRC and philippino in other pubs sometime.

Happy chonggging....
Old 12-11-2003, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Depp
Bro Lament,
i still cannot figure what so nice abt chionging pubs than HC?
I never like this area when I first started. I spend a good part of my life plowing the pubs in orchard and m. sultan area looking for pick-ups, such areas are a no-no to me.

For me, it doesn't come overnite and took me quite a while before I learn how to play the game in this region.

No personal touch, what you trying to say. Go HC, choose a gal, enter the room, have a massage, ask 4 special service. negotiate price and fuck. Is it any different. Its the same and dun 4get your relationship with them last only that 45minutes. What personal touch is that. It depends on how personal you want to get.

I'm single so I can go all the way with little worries. Can you? The real fun begins when you really get to know them well. This is when you can know how wonderful they really are and not some monsters but of course there is rotten apples too. Its all the luck of the draw.

Its not just about sit, touch negotiate and fuck. If thats what you really want, I think GL offer a cheaper alternative. Adopt a little of the mentality that you have when you ply pubs looking for that one-nite stand and maybe you will learn to have fun..................
Old 12-11-2003, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
REad all the pages and interested to go but no kaki?? How??

This Fri anybody going?? Can I join?

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 12-11-2003, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
re: Rainman

yo bro rainman,
you can try going alone wat..ah!!
Me went to blue star alone before last time and ends up sitting with 3 girls cos they are my regular also. Pay 50 total but play 3 pairs of neh neh on the same time..quite fun too.
Old 13-11-2003, 09:19 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Going alone is a bit boring sometimes. Too bad this friday night I working else sure go ....... but then again maybe not....

Go and have fun but learn the word "Rejection" else pocket sure got hole. What you can do is like what I do when I go new places, sit and scout it out for a few times before operation.
Old 13-11-2003, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: re: Rainman

Quote:
Originally posted by gstringgal
yo bro rainman,
you can try going alone wat..ah!!
Me went to blue star alone before last time and ends up sitting with 3 girls cos they are my regular also. Pay 50 total but play 3 pairs of neh neh on the same time..quite fun too.
I went to Bluestar once with some friends... Also to the Trap once at about midnight last year and it was empty...

It is not so much the going but the company.... I see some great people here,,.....hehehe

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 13-11-2003, 12:16 PM
Samster

Re: Re: re: Rainman

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
I went to Bluestar once with some friends... Also to the Trap once at about midnight last year and it was empty...

It is not so much the going but the company.... I see some great people here,,.....hehehe

Cheers
Why not? PM me and we work out something.....

since juggling a day & night job, i have lost a life that i need to reclaim ...... felt sorry for some of my gals.... got no time for them ..

just last week, my thai gf whom was in town for almost a week plus called me out everyday but i ain't got the time. on sat. the day prior to her departure, she came to my pub and said that she just wanna have dinner with me b4 she go back... it makes me feel sorry for her ........

anyway .... gotta move on ...... back to party mode..... but need to find some safe zone to re-establish roots..... JC is not on the list so probably the middle stretch where not much of the gals know me yet .................
Old 14-11-2003, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 21
firestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: re: lament

Quote:
Originally posted by gstringgal
Thanks for your reply, bro lament ..
One of these days will go down to try my luck again.
From what i see, blue star can chong btw afternoon to late evening, blue lagoon night to mid-night then jazzy 51. haha
Vitenam girls in term of look and fun are far above PRC and philippino in other pubs sometime.

Happy chonggging....
You are right man!
There are some even can speak good english, although majority speaks mandarin. At least both languages suit me perfectly...
Old 14-11-2003, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 21
firestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: re: Rainman

Quote:
Originally posted by lament
Why not? PM me and we work out something.....

since juggling a day & night job, i have lost a life that i need to reclaim ...... felt sorry for some of my gals.... got no time for them ..

just last week, my thai gf whom was in town for almost a week plus called me out everyday but i ain't got the time. on sat. the day prior to her departure, she came to my pub and said that she just wanna have dinner with me b4 she go back... it makes me feel sorry for her ........

anyway .... gotta move on ...... back to party mode..... but need to find some safe zone to re-establish roots..... JC is not on the list so probably the middle stretch where not much of the gals know me yet .................
Hey fat boy, you are gonna get cook into curry by all these girls one day...
Old 14-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
yoz..bro lament ...you seem to know theplace quite well ah...hahah even the sister in ICU you also know...dun tell me you also go visit her hor...hahahaha....anyway what happened? you know?
Old 14-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
51jazzy

went there w some frens last night late about 11pm to check if place is still dead or alive since the ger in icu case..... glad to say that there's still reasonably enuf young fresh gers to go round....had to wait for about 10min b4 they slowly butterfly over but that's not too bad. i had 2 gers but was surprised when i asked if they can ta pao one and both replies came back negative.....is dis a new trend that they are earning enuf butterflying n no need to ST? last time i was there about a month ago had no problem ta pao......infact the ger pop the question onli after 5 min w me.

anw thanks bro lament for the recom. it was as u have said.

cheers!
Old 14-11-2003, 05:30 PM
Samster

darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
btw has the bonking rate for the viets gone up - most are asking for 150 ST now...where once used to be 100.
Old 15-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Samster

Blue Lagoon n Blue Star

was at Blue Lagoon last nite n happy to say the place is just as happening as 51jazzy - almost similar concept - mostly viet gers, open lounge type, loud music, pool table.
i would even say i prefer blue lagoon to 51jazzy as the latter is fast becoming overated. blue lagoon also have cheaper booze.
Across the road is Blue star and almost similar concept too but crowd is slightly older and the music quieter - they even play some viet songs and oldies. many regulars here.
most of the gers butterfly from b lagoon to b star n some even to bunker** beside b laggon.
i'm also happy to say that - yes - u can still get a bonk for 100 - those who ask for more are just trying their luck so dun fall for it. it will onli spoil market. stand firm n we cheongster will win.

cheers!
Old 16-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Liveniw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blue Lagoon n Blue Star

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
was at Blue Lagoon last nite n happy to say the place is just as happening as 51jazzy - almost similar concept - mostly viet gers, open lounge type, loud music, pool table.
i would even say i prefer blue lagoon to 51jazzy as the latter is fast becoming overated. blue lagoon also have cheaper booze.
Across the road is Blue star and almost similar concept too but crowd is slightly older and the music quieter - they even play some viet songs and oldies. many regulars here.
most of the gers butterfly from b lagoon to b star n some even to bunker** beside b laggon.
i'm also happy to say that - yes - u can still get a bonk for 100 - those who ask for more are just trying their luck so dun fall for it. it will onli spoil market. stand firm n we cheongster will win.

cheers!
I agree... Jazzy has been somewat overrated recently... Last time was good....

Anyway, the rate is still 100, dun get swindle by those mercenary viets... heh heh... Bomb their holes...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1