The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2004, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananass
Yo... poolhot...you will soon or later knows wat is mean la. It is just another way of love expression to your gal..hehe! Hi WPP, u not there last nite ah???
Me, ahboy and naemlo were ard the area last night and chit chat till almost 2plus in the morning before we head home... Bro naemlo dam horny horny when he drop by the blue region, someone hinted him tat gal is a PRC and he on the spot stand up and rush forward...hahaha! right ah??bro naemlo!
Wahlau......... learn thai big heartache liao, lagi wanna learn Viet, wait kenna vietnam rose surely die. Keke

We guys were also at e Bleu too.
Old 24-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy78
tell her "em noi xao, anh kg tin em" hahahaha.....

or if u wanna play along " anh cung yeu em va nho em rat nhieu, thi hang ngay anh lai gap em..." hahahaha.......
wow .... your vietnamese improved i m impressed but here are some sentences

"anh yeu em (nhieu lam)" - i love you (very much)

"nho em nhieu" - i miss you (very much)

"vay sao toi hang ngay lai gap em vi neu khong gap em toi cuong nhieu"
thats y i see come everday 2 see because if no see u i go crazy ...... "

"khi nao toi di VN, toi di nha em hoi ve me em biet toi muon lay vo voi em"
when i go vietnam, i go your house tell your mum that i wanna marry you"

"toi biet em lai Singapore muon kiem tien nhieu cho bo me, em lam gi toi khong muon biet nhung toi buon nhieu vi khong co nhieu tien cho em"
i know you come singapore to earn money to give family, u do what i dun wanna know but i sad cos have no money to give you .......

hope u guys have fun ...... got myself another new target but waiting for her call but i do hope to know the gal next to me in the Internet cafe ....solid sia ......
Old 24-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Wahlau......... learn thai big heartache liao, lagi wanna learn Viet, wait kenna vietnam rose surely die. Keke

We guys were also at e Bleu too.
Vietnamese much easier than Thai ..... cos at least it is written in romanised form whereas in romanized form, the p-yin dun understand ....

"anh yeu em" prounouced as"ang yew m" means i love you

"nho em nhieu" prounouced as"ner m new" means i miss you much
Old 24-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
wow .... your vietnamese improved i m impressed but here are some sentences

"anh yeu em (nhieu lam)" - i love you (very much)

"nho em nhieu" - i miss you (very much)

"vay sao toi hang ngay lai gap em vi neu khong gap em toi cuong nhieu"
thats y i see come everday 2 see because if no see u i go crazy ...... "

"khi nao toi di VN, toi di nha em hoi ve me em biet toi muon lay vo voi em"
when i go vietnam, i go your house tell your mum that i wanna marry you"

"toi biet em lai Singapore muon kiem tien nhieu cho bo me, em lam gi toi khong muon biet nhung toi buon nhieu vi khong co nhieu tien cho em"
i know you come singapore to earn money to give family, u do what i dun wanna know but i sad cos have no money to give you .......

hope u guys have fun ...... got myself another new target but waiting for her call but i do hope to know the gal next to me in the Internet cafe ....solid sia ......
Hmmmm....... Lately went JC quite frequent. Heard those jambus toking and sure sound lovely to e ears. Wonder are they as lovely too on e bed?

Sorrie Bro Lament for not meeting U. Iin fact I sms day after and realise U flown to yr love nest liao.

Hope U enjoying yrself. Call me when U back.
Old 24-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Was down at JC wiz a bunch of samsters at e Bleu Area. One of e samster tried to get in touch wiz U as regards to which e best joint to hang but U were out of touch...
Hmmmmmm wondering which heaven U in?

Btw wat is Anh yeu em....
Sorry guys, I wasnt there yesterday night so I cant provide u with the 'live' commentary. One true fact is that my favourite gal is out of town, so I seize this opportunity to do some other things which I have been neglecting. My fav gal should be back soon and I guess it's gonna be my second home yet again. Do drop me a note if u guys are hopping there again.

Anh yeu em = The most famous and familiar phrase one will say to a gal - I l**e you.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 24-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Ever wondered why the 'mice' get to roam around at the kitchen? Coz the 'cat' is not around!! We are adopting the same method as them; grabbing the nicest food within the shortest period of time and most importantly, claim it as your very own 'property'!

Well, I'm quite sceptical regarding her affection towards me. No problem, I will bear in mind your words of wisdom. Btw, dont come back so early hor..
I as your grandmaster will teach you the way if you pay the right fees of course ...... there's a way to get them but not what u think .......

in VN there's a saying " con gai noi khong la vang, con gai noi vang la khong"
when a gal say yes, it means no and when she say no it means yes .....

like i always said ,"DUN EVER TRUST WHAT THEY SAY" for the 1st few months of course, dun ever 4get they are working gals ....... not normal gals but remember "the closer u get to their heart, the further away u r from them" it takes me years to understand this .... hope u learn the hidden meaning.....

See how maybe 1 of these days, I will run a seminar on Vietnamese relationship, of course not free .....

fuck sia, something wrong with XY phone, cannot get through, but hey who cares ...... got to know a 19 year old gal yesterday ...... had a little rabba but not much, ain't got her number but waiting for her call and boy she is not from HN but from the South ......... the northern gals quite hard 2 hook ......
Old 24-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Samster

Anyway,

boyboy - let your gal know i will reach HCM on 26 at about 10pm and will leave on the 28 morning

bananaass - how are u and your girl girl .....

namelo - still on the same gal ?????

waypastprime - i m coming back to get u, i make sure u dun even know how to spell your daddy's name

darkstar - any good bonk lately

pub51h - do what u like best ......

poolhot - wanna catch up with u when i m back ......

as 4 the rest "anh nho cac ban nhieu, hy vong khi toi ve singapore co gap cac ban" - i miss u all and hope to see u all when i m back in singapore....

i have a terrible time in HN i hate the north ....... except 4 yesterday ..... nice succulent lips 2 bad she has small breast but the right age..... she going back the south in a month and hopefully get 2 see her parents .... ha ha ha ha .....

the trick is they "xao" us , we "xao" them back ... go 4 the heart not the body and u will have a great time there but beware and made the right choice cos the VN broadcasting station in JC area quite powerful .....
Old 24-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I as your grandmaster will teach you the way if you pay the right fees of course ...... there's a way to get them but not what u think .......

in VN there's a saying " con gai noi khong la vang, con gai noi vang la khong"
when a gal say yes, it means no and when she say no it means yes .....

like i always said ,"DUN EVER TRUST WHAT THEY SAY" for the 1st few months of course, dun ever 4get they are working gals ....... not normal gals but remember "the closer u get to their heart, the further away u r from them" it takes me years to understand this .... hope u learn the hidden meaning.....

See how maybe 1 of these days, I will run a seminar on Vietnamese relationship, of course not free .....

fuck sia, something wrong with XY phone, cannot get through, but hey who cares ...... got to know a 19 year old gal yesterday ...... had a little rabba but not much, ain't got her number but waiting for her call and boy she is not from HN but from the South ......... the northern gals quite hard 2 hook ......
I will see how it goes but not whole-heartedly definitely.

XY has forgotten about u... Haha...

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 25-04-2004, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bananass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Anyway,

boyboy - let your gal know i will reach HCM on 26 at about 10pm and will leave on the 28 morning

waypastprime - i m coming back to get u, i make sure u dun even know how to spell your daddy's name

as 4 the rest "anh nho cac ban nhieu, hy vong khi toi ve singapore co gap cac ban" - i miss u all and hope to see u all when i m back in singapore....

i have a terrible time in HN i hate the north ....... except 4 yesterday ..... nice succulent lips 2 bad she has small breast but the right age..... she going back the south in a month and hopefully get 2 see her parents .... ha ha ha ha .....

the trick is they "xao" us , we "xao" them back ... go 4 the heart not the body and u will have a great time there but beware and made the right choice cos the VN broadcasting station in JC area quite powerful .....

Yo bro lament.......almost everything flowing in the right direction except for some minor issues around. My gal was back from thai for her visa chop chop and rarely tonite we have a gathering at U with WPP friends, naemlo, ahboy, peter and me for aN almost wild nite except ah naemlo keeps thinking abt his PRC GAL...HAHA! aNYWAY, quite fun tonite at U! hehe! martin not ard cos his mission on gals keep losing out from his hands and raising his WHITE FLAG soon or later. May b u need to teach him some tricks or advices on handering vite gals WHEN U R BACK but don tell him i told u abt this ah!!!...hAHA!

Bananass (Bro Gstringal)
Old 25-04-2004, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananass
Yo... poolhot...you will soon or later knows wat is mean la. It is just another way of love expression to your gal..hehe! Hi WPP, u not there last nite ah???
Me, ahboy and naemlo were ard the area last night and chit chat till almost 2plus in the morning before we head home... Bro naemlo dam horny horny when he drop by the blue region, someone hinted him tat gal is a PRC and he on the spot stand up and rush forward...hahaha! right ah??bro naemlo!

Bro bro u know I'm a PRC man. Knn still tease me.
Old 25-04-2004, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway,

Changed past tense sian with the ger, I was very disappointed with my ger. She dunno wat is office hour and after office hour....... which I hate most. Now I have a 'big impression' on viet ger. PRC is stil the best!!!!

Last edited by naemlo; 25-04-2004 at 04:56 AM.
Old 25-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Bro bro u know I'm a PRC man. Knn still tease me.
that where e fun part is - teasing each other.

Was down at e bleus & notice that its kinda quiet on a sat nite. Become a ghost town around 1oddam.
Old 26-04-2004, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Changed past tense sian with the ger, I was very disappointed with my ger. She dunno wat is office hour and after office hour....... which I hate most. Now I have a 'big impression' on viet ger. PRC is stil the best!!!!
I give up....

Just wondering why this phrase sound so familiar...

Old 26-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ahboy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=lament]Anyway,

Ok, I had instructed her to call u on 27th night liao so i waiting for the 'surprise' hahahahahha.....also help me say Hi to 'maggie mee' for me,u have her VM number?
Old 26-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bananass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
I give up....

Just wondering why this phrase sound so familiar...
Ah?? Give up liao?? Really or not ah?? Actually i know thats a pub in ard town area with a numbers of PRC but nv mentioned to bro naemlo cos don want him to got struck inside. One of my bro got struck there and mark full attendant for ONE MONTH...u can imagine that?? End up he spent more than 3 k plus just on that beer and his gals. Imagine spending up to 3k plus almost 4k on just a pub????? And thats exclude gifts he bought for her also.... so bro naemlo,,,don ASK me ah????hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1