The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-06-2019, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
meimeiwolaile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Try Yuna and Nami Tarma few days ago
Place is clean and good but must find parking and walk up
Both girl Yuna white skin look a bit ah lian in sg not bad looking
Nami Thai darker skin but also quite pretty
both of them give me a good bbbj and
I only fj Yuna hard till I came while hugging Nami on my hand and kissing her
switch a few positions very accommodating
Good fj session
Thanks for being this both nice girl in sg
Old 05-06-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Aoy from Mansion looks familiar, but the one I know is like 170cm tall!!!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=730284
Old 05-06-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
They will consider one of those top gun in the past in another forum. It was great to see them back.
Great to see SD back. Well known no horse run stable 4 to 5 years back.
Hope they are still good and manage under Bro Game.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Forget it. Yes. She is that tall. Might be the one you know of.

Quick FR
Small tits
Tall
Not fair
location good
WYSWYG 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerko121075 View Post
Aoy from Mansion looks familiar, but the one I know is like 170cm tall!!!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=730284
Old 05-06-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horlicksis View Post
My write up is a little too brief probably haha. The guy who caught me was the security manager on duty. Initially he asked where am I heading to. Told him the room number and he inquired about the person name etc. Didnt want to provide too much detail to him but he ain't some newbie as well LOL. Came to sense very shortly and even suggested to him that I will leave the premises immediately but he isn't buying it. He even mentioned that since I am on the hotel's premises, suggesting that the hotel has the rights to detain me or what so ever. That's when I decided to show him everything since bo beh zhao liao. But ish jin liao wo eh si gan knn.
only police have the right to ask to see IC, or detain (unless u are caught red handed committing any crime).

Next time u can just say you'll leave the hotel, and just go.

1 possibility is he may be a customer that kena KC and is trying to scare other customers away
Old 05-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Want to Rtf Joy from ss
Old 05-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

So sad, never bring back Linley.

Last edited by Loadedgun; 20-06-2019 at 06:08 PM. Reason: ��
Old 05-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SMBOY2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sommi the fatty elephant 🐘 from ss is back, don't know why ss bring her back and allow to use the photo to cover up to make her not look fat. This can make reputation of ss drop after all the good and hard work. So sad, never bring back Linley.
Which is Sommi bro?
Old 05-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMBOY2018 View Post
Which is Sommi bro?
This one bro.
https://www.silk888.net/sommi20yo.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sommi the fatty elephant 🐘 from ss is back, don't know why ss bring her back and allow to use the photo to cover up to make her not look fat. This can make reputation of ss drop after all the good and hard work. So sad, never bring back Linley.
Angle of photo taking skill bro. Sometime stable don't know.
To encounter it, ask stable for more pic. If can see belly bottom then can know liao. If don't have more pic, this FLs can be skip.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
rendezvou5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for Bvlagri... (X-clusive)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=730542

Thank you bro prince for this girl. Will support your stable in future.
Figure/appearance: 9/10... Young, around +- 25 which is what I like, really a head turner for the looks department. Meaty in the right areas, curvy in general.

Service: 7/10... service was a disappointment for the price point, as the process for very SOP. Caps on and ride, with very little time spent to really try to please you. However she did offer me a massage in between, and tried to maximise the time since I was late.

Overall: Definitely a rtf as this fl can be considered the best I have met.definitely will not reject if you are into boobs or face.

Overall score: 4/5
Old 05-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 0
devonshire99 is one of the Best!devonshire99 is one of the Best!devonshire99 is one of the Best!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=730288

Joy SS (Free session)

Looks: 9/10 Foxy look with piercing eyes.
Body: 9/10 Petite sized with all the right curves.
Boobs: 9/10 A mouthful for me.
Pussy: 9/10 Loves to be painted and fingered.
French: 8/10 More kiss than french but still have the occasional french when she is stimulated enough.
BBBJ: 9/10 One of the better cock suckers. Love her looking at me to check if i am high enough. Fingers auto tickle my nipples and stroking my balls.
FJ: 9/10 Seasoned FL who knows how to milk me. Misionary was good cowriding was better, doggy was near perfect.
GFE: 8/10 Didnt leave me feeling bored during my 90mins.
Overall other than the shortage of french Joy is a great fuck as many bros can attest.
RTF: Maybe. Really there are a lot of choices too.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any bros tried milkyway's yumi before can share? FL like quite chio but the cat like low dk if bait or not https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=731170
Old 05-06-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2/5 Bowwy Silk 4/6/19
Looks: 8/10 Pretty with thai tan. If fairer can pass off as PRC with her kind of looks.
Shower was a quickie as I wanted to have her asap.
Body: 9/10 Slim as i wanted. Ass is big for her build.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B cup holder. Cute nipples for tuning.
She is responsive when i lashed my tongue all over them.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight shaven pussy. Juices like honey. Licl and finger till got juices oozing out.
69: She can do.
CIM: She cant do, sian!
BBBJ: 8/10 She can do. Good suction and balls licking. No AR though she lick my groin area. For a moment I thought she was going to pay my butthole a visit lol.
Not so much of eye contact.
Frenching: 8/10 A decent mix of french and kisses. Sucked her tongue into my mouth she kinda like it.
FJ: 9/10 Before she reach for jelly, i went down south on her and painted her lovehole and in a swift move, i capped myself and inserted her. She was like "wtf" lol but she was wet enough and i quickened up and bang bang bang till she song and started to enjoy the sex togeyher with me. She initiated cowgirl and went on top of me and punished me by pumping hard onto my cock. I raba her boobies and before long it was game over. Did doggy for 2nd round and finished off in missionary. Her waist was good to hold onto when in doggy.
GFE: 8/10 She is well behaved didnt play phone or stuff. Lovely to embrace her on a damp day.
RTF: Yes this one is good. Got looks got body and some good skills on bed.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
mushfany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting a FR here and will be keeping it short.

Tried mystery bonk from Sexhouse and got Jenny.

She's very cute and young, always having a smile on her face.

GFE: 9/10
Frenching: 11/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10

RTF: Yes, definitely!
Old 05-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
First time I read about such a thing. Actually I don’t think the hotel staff has the rights to see your chat log. You could have said you are visiting a friend in her hotel room.

But this reminded me of an incident which happened to me donkey years ago. Back then there was this centrally located hotel where almost all the okt will bring the girls to stay in. I think this hint is very big already for old timers. At any given time, I think every floor would have at least 1 Thai girl in the room.

I bought McDonald’s big breakfast for a Thai girl who I know which room she stayed in but I did not book her for that particular day. Just wanted to KC her a bit. I don’t remember the exact reasons but I was loitering on that floor around the lift lobby area, occasionally pacing along the corridor.

Suddenly, as I was walking along the corridor, two guys were walking towards me. They made eye contact with me and asked with a very serious and threatening tone “why are you walking around here?”.

Quite obvious to me at that moment they were runners. How do the runners know I was loitering at that floor? They have access to the security camera? I would not be surprised if they have because the whole hotel was “infested” with vice activities. They may have worked out something with the security personnel.

Luckily I managed to think quickly and said “I am waiting for my overseas relatives to come out of their hotel room and bring them out”. One of the guys told me I cannot loiter at that floor. I simply replied that I would wait at the ground floor and took the lift down.

The big breakfast was not delivered to the Thai girl in the end. I gave it to a cleaning auntie and she was super happy about it. Fun fact after story: the Thai FL became my Girlfriend for the next 3 years.

I think you should always have a backup plan for scenarios that may happen.

Bro sicklymicky, good share on your experience and I agreed with you to have a backup plan. I upped you with points.

I always bring along some foods or titbits when I visit the FLs who stayed in the hotels for my bookings. The foods or titbits are just a distraction. If got caught, just say you are visiting your overseas friend and buy foods/titbits for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1