The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2010, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

if you divorce..you will have sell your house with the money going back to your CPF account accordingly to your past contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
However, we just gotten our new home less than 1 yr ago. What will happen to the house in this case?
mate
i wasnt the one who put you in moderation..
anyway.. good to see you out of it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by adra
Or, enlight me how this happen. BIG THANKS.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, do you mean selling back the flat at the price we bought?
Old 02-03-2010, 10:30 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you can sell it in the open market..

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
Hi, do you mean selling back the flat at the price we bought?

Old 02-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
you can sell it in the open market..
Well Bro BS for me, my divorce I got screwed big time..by my own lawyer and the family cock..my lawyer for doing a lousy job of fighting my divorce case and the family cock for screwing me thru and thru when i was ordered to transfer my share of the HDB flat to my ex. On top of that 50% of my CPF that was used, to be given to her.....not only that because of these 50% given out, CPF insisted that I had to cough out cash and top back my CPF account...

so bros who are contemplating a divorce, better plan properly cos one thing is for sure...the family cock is definitely not on the side of the man..
Old 04-03-2010, 09:55 AM

mate.. sorry to hear that...
the women's charter has screwed another good soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
the family cock is definitely not on the side of the man..

Old 13-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
BODO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBODO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Brudder,

How high is the chance of getting my son's custody? The only reason
I dun wanna divorce is I dun wanna part with my 8 month old son.

My wife is (her disadvantage I can think of...)
1. currently unemployed(Temperately, I am nothing better as I also in career crisis);
2. Spore PR holder (Foreigner, I am local);
3. parents, especially her mom is not phyically fit(but experience enough) to help her takecare of my son (but my parents are healthy and retired);
4. depression during her childhood (ofcos I can't get the documents needed to proof this, only heard her parents mention before)
5. bad temper and always threaten to throw my son down from flat when angry (threaten only ofcos, but must find a chance record or video it as proof.)
6. my wife will mostly bring my son back to her hometown oversea if she gets the custody.

My disadvantage;
1. My parents dun have any real experience in taking care for my son (she won't allow);
2. My son still consider infant;
3. I might be unemployed;
4. ... ...

Pls advise! brudders!!!!
Old 19-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zackary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need help

Hi everybody,

I rom with my wife since feb 2008 and gotten our flat in sep 2007.

We have decided to go our seperate ways last week.

We have not have sex before and she is living with her father all this while.

Question is, can we get our marriage annulled? It;s been quite a while since our rom.

Also if we manage to get our marriage annuled. Any possible way we can appeal to hdb to sell our flat in the open market?

Please advise thanks
Old 20-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Dun noe what are the rules now but last time got a friend who got new flat with hub but never got to stay in it cos they separated before they even move in...she had to wait the full 5 year period to sell off before she was allowed to file papers...
Old 28-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
Bedek0.5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it true that if you have two kids and both parents having same earning power. One kids will go to each parent by law. My twins bro is getting divorce soon.
Old 31-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
mega117 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!mega117 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

My wife is a PR after our marriage, could bro advice wat wold happen after divorce, will she still remain as PR till the renewal of re-entry or she will no longer a PR after divorce effective
Old 31-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackary View Post
Also if we manage to get our marriage annuled. Any possible way we can appeal to hdb to sell our flat in the open market?
Please advise thanks
I had a friend who was in similar situation.

HDB took back their flat and returned their money minus some fees and dunno whatever this and that charges..... total amount add up to around 5K.

But they had not rom yet and were only under the fiance/fiancee scheme.
Old 31-03-2010, 07:26 AM

her new status will remain till renewal time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega117 View Post
My wife is a PR after our marriage, could bro advice wat wold happen after divorce, will she still remain as PR till the renewal of re-entry or she will no longer a PR after divorce effective
Not always necessary. other factors play a part..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedek0.5 View Post
is it true that if you have two kids and both parents having same earning power. One kids will go to each parent by law. My twins bro is getting divorce soon.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

If the ROM was registered overseas, can the couple get a consent divorce in that country after both getting citizenship in Sg?

And if that's possible, wouldn't it be a "loop hole" to avoid the women charter and even continue owning the HDB if the divorce is not reported here?
Old 03-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
I had a friend who was in similar situation.

HDB took back their flat and returned their money minus some fees and dunno whatever this and that charges..... total amount add up to around 5K.

But they had not rom yet and were only under the fiance/fiancee scheme.
I oso have a friend working in HDB Legal Unit.
He says they dun have SOP on this and it is case-by-case basis.
Usually they will ask for the Order of Court before deciding what action to take.
So if you have a good divorce lawyer can negotiate to your advantage as they will follow the Order of Court ruling.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
WildatHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
.... On top of that 50% of my CPF that was used, to be given to her.....not only that because of these 50% given out, CPF insisted that I had to cough out cash and top back my CPF account...
Is it true? now I am in the midst of ancillary.. i want to give everything to her.. and she need not pay me back the cpf which I already paid..
but after all these donw, will CPF ask me to cough out everything back into CPF? I wont have that sum of money.. some knowledgeable ones, pls gude me in this..

after D, then I have no house.. no cash to buy open market also.. nothing left.. Can I apply for HDB? I am over 35.. I am alone..

pls help to advise me.. thanks..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1