The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 14-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Went down to try one milf ml after reading some fr from various bros. She was described as not a pretty look type with drop eyelid but super daring. Seem like can try everything on her which made me feel curious about her.
The shop was very easy to find with the clue being given & notice that they have 2 mls working in the shop. One is taller but face not attractive at all & drop eyelid is much shorter with a very low pitched voice. Frankly speaking, she was not my type & I actually walk off even she made a offer to me.
Try to look for my regular but she was not around, decided to return back to drop eyelid to give a try.
Room not bad, at least clean & not a tiny one but air con wind was super cold. Guess they have lower the temperature due to the super hot weather outside.
Massage skill was so so but at least she did use strength throughout the whole session. She took off my underwear half way through & will touch my didi occasionally during the normal massage session.
When asked to flip over, she started the hj work & automatic lift up her blouse to expose her breast. She lead my hands to touch it & even bent lower so that I can suck on her nipples.
While sucking her nipples, she pull down her panties for me to finger her pussy lips. (she was wearing a short skirt)
Surprisedly her pussy was wet while I use my finer to stroke her pussy hole. She moan softly while stroking her pussy hole which made me feel shiok. I pull out my wet & sticky finger & continue to suck her nipples. In return, she will bent down to suck my nipples too with her hand stroking my didi. Finally she bent down to do the bj with her fingers playing with my nipples & I loaded out within seconds & laying on the bed with satisfactory. Clean up & total damages was 130.
Throughout the whole session, she will automatic perform her role without u asking or hinting. Not like other mls, u need to ask them to pull down their panties which some will asked for more $...
Drop eyelid have good attitude & won't rush u to finish.

Last edited by Redelephant; 14-06-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old 14-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
INXS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redelephant View Post
Went down to try one milf ml after reading some fr from various bros. She was described as not a pretty look type with drop eyelid but super daring. Seem like can try everything on her which made me feel curious about her.
The shop was very easily to find with the clue being given & notice that they have 2 mls working in the shop. One is taller but face not attractive at all & drop eyelid is much shorter with a very low pitched voice. Frankly speaking, she was not my type & I actually walk off even she made a offer to me.
Try to look for my regular but she was not around, decided to return back to drop eyelid to give a try.
Room not bad, at least clean & not a tiny one but air con wind was super cold. Guess they have lower the temperature due to the super hot weather outside.
Massage skill was so so but at least she did use strength throughout the whole session. She took off my underwear half way through & will touch my didi occasionally during the normal massage session.
When asked to flip over, she started the hj work & automatic lift up her blouse to expose her breast. She lead my hands to touch it & even bent lower so that I can suck on her nipples.
While sucking her nipples, she pull down her panties for me to finger her pussy lips. (she was wearing a short skirt)
Surprisedly her pussy was wet while I use my finer to stroke her pussy hole. She moan softly while stroking her pussy hole which made me feel shiok. I pull out my wet & sticky finger & continue to suck her nipples. In return, she will bent down to suck my nipples too with her hand stroking my didi. Finally she bent down to do the bj with her fingers playing with my nipples & I loaded out within seconds & laying on the bed with satisfactory. Clean up & total damages was 130.
Throughout the whole session, she will automatic perform her role without u asking or hinting. Not like other mls, u need to ask them to pull down their panties which some will asked for more $...

Looks like a good experience. She is not attractive so need to make up for it ba.... so bro ...she allow CIM ah?
Old 14-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickcarpet View Post
Looks like a good experience. She is not attractive so need to make up for it ba.... so bro ...she allow CIM ah?
Yes, she allow CIM.
Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 14-06-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Spitfires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The shop was very easy to find with the clue being given & notice that they have 2 mls working in the shop. One is taller but face not attractive at all & drop eyelid is much shorter with a very low pitched voice. Frankly speaking, she was not my type & I actually walk off even she made a offer to me.
Nice FR. Do they have the in room shower bathroom?
Old 14-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor View Post
I just went to the one beside cake shop, pink colour signboard. The massage lady looks close to 40 but her massage skill is very good. Also had a BBBJ and CIM. All including entrance fee I negotiated to $130.
which one u went? the one look like malay one? or the bigger boned one?
Old 14-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfires View Post
Nice FR. Do they have the in room shower bathroom?
No but they do have a common bath rm instead.
Old 14-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
which one u went? the one look like malay one? or the bigger boned one?
The one look like malay.
Old 14-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The one look like malay.
oh that prc .... she's been in the area for a while..
Old 15-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
AlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was there during lunch time for the thai food with colleagues and then went for a haircut near the thai food shop after colleagues went for coffee. previously he charged $10 now it got increased. was talking to the barber about general stuff and he told me rental seems to be going up with the massage shops willing to pay the high rent. the tanjong pagar shop association is trying to stop more massage shops coming and some of the RC members living on top take photos or videos of the girls outside the massage shops soliciting men.

Plus parents of the kids who are enrolled in the day care centres have actively complained about the sprouting massage parlours there and have told the teachers to stop walking the kids past the MPs during the daily walk. Barber say himself and few of the shop owners used to take part in walking the kids around tanjong pagar.

Please do not update anything about Tanjong pagar MP.... AV are watching. my fav mls from tanjong pagar have already left. this historic place might disappear soon.
Old 15-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
messymessy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Anyone tried the shop with *hong*?
Old 15-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by messymessy View Post
Anyone tried the shop with *hong*?
this has been said many times. No special there.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
messymessy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
this has been said many times. No special there.
Sian. They well dressed and saw some syt
Old 15-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Really tempted to go to one of those MP. But the milf there dun interest me. Maybe i'm not lucky.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfires View Post
Really tempted to go to one of those MP. But the milf there dun interest me. Maybe i'm not lucky.
U are lucky, not unlucky.
Sway if masg gal cling onto you.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
U are lucky, not unlucky.
Sway if masg gal cling onto you.
Won't de la. They see me bbfa. Just suai pian ask me. Won't bugged and cling on me de.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1