The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kelvinchua99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Platonic friends

It is possible to have a pure platonic friendship with a girl? Reasons for asking is one of the married girl in office is very touchy with me, I not sure whether she likes me or her character is like that. Sigh. Anyone can share their experiences with me?
Old 01-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: Platonic friends

is possible to be platonic friends, provided if you have no interest in her.
however if you are uncomfortable with her touches then perhaps is better to let her know so that you do not get the wrong idea.

for instance, i'm also not particularly fond of girls being touchy especially those that aren't even close friends.
everyone has his/her own personal space and it would be good if the other party respects that.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

I love touching certain girls I fancy and I am not even trying to be funny.

It's just a way for me to express my liking and my care for them.

I would count myself lucky if I were you, but it seems you have an issue with people being touchy.

As the boy boy in this situation, perhaps you could speak to her discreetly somewhere and simply lay out your concerns honestly and in a non-judgmental way to her.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinchua99 View Post
Reasons for asking is one of the married girl in office is very touchy with me, I not sure whether she likes me or her character is like that. Sigh. Anyone can share their experiences with me?
wooww... swee bo? bo swee mai
swee swee .. of course can .. why not?
Old 02-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wooww... swee bo? bo swee mai
swee swee .. of course can .. why not?
Haha bro bonking for you as long swee one long chong asai lah.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

aiya .. since she want then i try make her happy orr ...
lidat not gud meh ..
i last time oso not used to touchy gers , but practise at gl, get use to it first ..
now .. chawp makmak orr..
Old 03-11-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Touch her back ...don't lugi !

Old 03-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Touch her back ...don't lugi !

touch where ...
Old 07-11-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinchua99 View Post
It is possible to have a pure platonic friendship with a girl? Reasons for asking is one of the married girl in office is very touchy with me, I not sure whether she likes me or her character is like that. Sigh. Anyone can share their experiences with me?
Bro, don't think too much or read too much into it. It could just be her way of showing affection which has no meaning at all.

Example that I'm facing at work. I have a really attractive colleague who already has a bf. She's also the 'touchy' kind. Like for instance, when I went around distributing food, she'd touch me on my back though I wasn't blocking her way or anything. She also likes to lean close to me (or any one in fact). This makes me wonder if she wants me to compliment her perfume or let me smell what brand of perfume she uses that day! But does it mean anything? I doubt it does though I'd like to fantasize.

If you think this way, I think you're the one who's letting your imagination run wild. If you disagree, you can further observe if she's having problems with her hubby or if she pours her woes out to you when (if) you ask her out 1 on 1. If she doesn't reveal these symptoms, then it's safe to say you're the one who's thinking otherwise.

EOD, just don't think too much. We men have "balls" and must be generous, if any women want to touch, let them lor. Haha, we won't lose out in any way what. Just think about it, when you just came into this world, everyone wants to touch you cause you're cute! Now, if got people want to touch you, good liao lor. Don't be like me, pay to ask people touch me! Hahaha
Anyway, just enjoy the ride and not over think.

Last edited by Driftwood; 07-11-2015 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Girls are very touchy among themselves to start with... and girls are pretty open today and it could just be something normal....

don't think too much...

but if you like her and just want a responsibility-free affair (sex buddy, etc..). Just start the topic on affairs or sex-buddies and check out her response...

If you just want a platonic relationship, just act normal. But never get touchy with her as the reverse is totally different.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1