The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Torxic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Your ex

Time to time, will have this itch in the mind to think and dream of my ex which was a tumultous 2 years deep deep. Somehow keep coming back out of the blue. She was my first and was deep relationship and very close and initimate love , just up to deep petting but no sex
I am not sure what brings back or as if some karma or supernatural thing from other party as well. I do know she still exists but we are both tied down but no more in the know
I wonder how many guys and your ex you fondly still recalls such. Its some wierd chemistry science i wonder.
It was a ill matter that we had to break off due to family folks disagreement and studies at that time that ended the relationship.
Anyway, time had moved on and it had been donkey years
The last time i bumped into her was like 7 years ago.
No other form communication whatsoever
Lets hear if you too have such stories
Old 09-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Your ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torxic View Post
Time to time, will have this itch in the mind to think and dream of my ex which was a tumultous 2 years deep deep. Somehow keep coming back out of the blue. She was my first and was deep relationship and very close and initimate love , just up to deep petting but no sex
I am not sure what brings back or as if some karma or supernatural thing from other party as well. I do know she still exists but we are both tied down but no more in the know
I wonder how many guys and your ex you fondly still recalls such. Its some wierd chemistry science i wonder.
It was a ill matter that we had to break off due to family folks disagreement and studies at that time that ended the relationship.
Bro, get over her. She probably does not even have you in the back of her mind anymore.

Girls get over relationships way easier than guys do. Girls do not love guys the way we love them.

They only love for the moment, and what you are able to provide for them, or how you make them feel. Nothing else matters.

All they need is another branch to cling onto, or another guy to show them affection.

Love cautiously.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

We always look upon the past with rose coloured lenses, believing them to be better than our current situation. Especially with our ‘first’, because the good parts are seared into our memories because they were the first memories of that nature.

It’s merely the nature of the brain acting to preserve pleasant memories by blocking out the bad ones and/or filling in the gaps with happy rather than unhappy memories. Because bad memories are painful, and the brain does what it can to avoid pain.

Every body gets these. We just have to remember that what’s gone is gone.

That’s why they call it the ‘good old days’. Those days actually probably sucked. We only remember the good bits.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thelittleprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

depends how we left things off though. im still in good relations with most of my exes. cordial break off. but its probably because i tend to not get into serious relationships in the first place.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kevsterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel you bro.. But sometimes, you gotta remind yourself what caused the break up then.. Like what bro larue said, we tend to only focus on the good, and we only just miss the good.. Yet the negatives in the relationship?

At least you know you were serious in the relationship.. Try to focus your energy on your current instead uh.. Might just make the current way better than the first? Just my two cents bro.. Cheers
Old 09-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
NightSwiftAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss and think about my ex bf most of the time... Sometimes I will have thoughts like what if we are still together and stuff. But there is nothing i can do. We can't go back anymore so we can only move on... I am not sure if he still feel for me but I know even we are together, it wont last...
我们不适合,也不想认输… this is the kind of relationship that you will keep thinking about because not we wanna breakup but our family thinks we are not suitable..
Old 09-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 7
Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry and your msg to put across is?
Since your last met with her is 7 years back. Whoever is right or wrong, doesnt matters anyway.

There is no 'what if" in our life. We cant turn back the clock .
Ex means 'past tense' . We should look forward to everyday's life. No point keep thinking & remind you of the past . Be it happy or unhappy moments.
So live your life with no regrets.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ex? Meaning is past tense Liao Lor

Never look back to something that dun belong to you... this is how I feel

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-12-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Girls get over relationships way easier than guys do. Girls do not love guys the way we love them.

They only love for the moment, and what you are able to provide for them, or how you make them feel. Nothing else matters.

All they need is another branch to cling onto, or another guy to show them affection.

Love cautiously.
agreed with this wholeheartedly.
sometimes is good to learn from them in this aspect.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Have many stories of ex's ... good bad and ugly...

particularly dated this older woman once and it was fantastic.. we used to fuck like rabbits.. before we went to bed... middle of the night... just when we wake up... in the toilet before going to work...

one day she just decided to stop talking to me and ignored my calls etc..

bought her a ring as well but she talked to me behind the gate and door... think she was two timing me... but I never knew what went on.. emotional I was wrecked for a while as I was very invested in the relationship.
Old 30-12-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 14
dragontank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts.. your thread touches me....
Yup.. i do think of my ex gf most of the times..
We broke off cos both of us r married.. and when i have to a stage whereby i need to decide to have her or my marriage.. family.
And i make my final decesion... Family.

Well it is a hard choice.. cos i am happy emotionally fullfilled with her.. 2 years and 8 mths of being together... Making love... Going k pubs together... Having meals... Shopping and watching movies and travelling together.. etc do bring me alot of fond memories.....
Old 30-12-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 14
dragontank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is not the sex which bind us together.. but the emotional support which bring us together... Which cannot be obtained from our sposes.. but from each other...

She was a Attentive gf... Buying me stuff.. hanky chiefs.. socks and clothes for me.. as if she is my wife... Paying attention to my needs... Sad to say that... She was even more attentive to my needs more than my wife...

And i am so glad to have her.. Though i am nt rich nor own a car... But she is willing to stick to me....
Wherever i go.. she will just follow...

I do miss hugging her... Cuddling her at our fave bench near her place.. stroking her hair gently as she pour out her woes to me...kissing her on her forehead and patting her on her shoulder gently...

So much to think of... Even after the break... 2 years 4 mths liao.. i still use her handerchief and wallet she have brought for me though it is worn out now....

It is as if she was stil with me...

Men can be more commited as compared to women at times...Soon after her break up with me.. She got involed in relationships after relationships...

Finally she found a married man who love her.. and is even willing to bear him a daughter...

Old 30-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontank View Post
Soon after her break up with me.. She got involed in relationships after relationships...

Finally she found a married man who love her.. and is even willing to bear him a daughter...

seems like she's on collateral damage.
look at jackie chan case, the emotional damage is passed down from mother to daughter.
is not a path most ladies will tread but the side effects are there.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Time to time, will have this itch in the mind to think and dream of my ex which was a tumultous 2 years deep deep.
all my gf always tell "what if" i did not dump them we now have sons children already
in life there is no "what if, but, if this never happen" hor
honest mistake or silly mistake, close case & move on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1