The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-04-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nadia from sexamazon.

She look like her photos especially her first as mentioned by a bro b4 i think. She is not exactly thin slim, but meat grows in the right place. Perfect ass for doggy Boobs are big and soft, fun to play with.

RTF: likely
Old 24-04-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
oreily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mon (SH69) mystery bonk (1/5) 23 Apr

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=724139

Looks: 8/10 Fair and tall.
Boobs: 9/10 beautiful and natural B cup
French: No
BBBJ: 3 minutes
FJ: 9/10 cowgirl, doggy, one leg on the bed, standing against wall
Overall: GFE but no massage.

She is leaving soon.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fruitec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Nabi from Teeruklover stable. Okt pleased me with a nice recommendation for my first time on booking a FL.

Drove down to the designated area, which is very secluded and away from the public's eye. Good place for a secret mission.

Saw Nabi at the door and i was WOW by her sexy look. About 80% matching to her pics in forum cause her hair is longer now & look much sexy than cute type with those pics show.

Place and room was clean and tidy, everything look quite new. Did not waste time to tcss and off we went to the shower. SOP shower, quite playful during shower.

Service wise no complains on a overall 2 shots package. Positive and enjoyable memories with her. I just wished she understand and spoke more english.

But still happily got my 2 shots and left satisfied!

Looks: 8/10 (Much sexy than cute type but she's really young with longer hair length now)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Willing to keep going until I ask her for a stop hard working BJ)
FJ: 9/10 (Will turn you on when she's on top cause her sexy face, willing to try different positions so I just show him what I can perform with no complain at all. Both good shots granted)
Frenching/Kissing: 9/10 (Goes hot on this while I was on top with her she was like pulling my face toward her for a nice frenching)
CIM: 10/10 (Tried to pull out my CD and cum in her mouth during 2nd shot SHIOK! I finally success on a JAV move!)
GFE: 8/10 (See her face I know she will be quite wild on bed, overall nice clicking feels)
RTF: Not really due to limited Vitamin "M". Too much lady out there I wish to try but i did tip her for her good service.

Thanks Bro Teeruklover for your good recommendation If I had more Vitamin "M" I will support you again bro!
Old 24-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
ralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a great sexxion with Silk Stocking Meiji.
Promised her and Okt a FR so doing a simple one.

Looks: as pretty as picture.
Body: slim and tight.
Boobs: small natural boobs.
French: a bit relucant at first grew into it as the session progress.
Pussy: tight and ordourless but has a bush.
BBBJ: a bit shy needs a bit of guidance, encouragement to go DT. she gagged easily.
FJ: those grimaces are worth the damages. can cowgirl can doggie can carry fuck also.
GFE: too shy being a first timer doing this line of work.
Attitude: can see she trying hard so cant fault her.
Those looking for a pretty face can give her a try but needs to accept she is genuinely green.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
blackhorse274 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Mizi
23/04/2019

2/5 TRL

Previous FR's just too good to be true,but this girl really is true

Looks - like mixed blood
Body -Slim & just nice for each part
Boobs-natural
Bbbj -Nice ,can do whatever u request
Fj -can up you into heaven
GFE -we even have a good time after 2nd shot
RTF YES if she will return
Old 24-04-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Jasmin from TRL

Feeling a bit horny today so decided to look around for a Fling. Saw Jasmin and decided to give her a go, by sheer luck I managed to get the first slot of the day. Location is convenient with plenty of parking lots. Not too sure if u r taking public transport.

First look at her she is definitely a chio SYT, later discovered that she is still in Uni at bangkok. She was very cool at the start and her attitude wasn’t very friendly so I was thinking to myself that’s it.

Didn’t know how to break the ice during my first round and thus the first shot was pretty commercial.

Second shot however was a complete surprise, we managed to find a common topic and the chemistry just took off from there. Frenching turns from purely sticking her tongue out into actual DFK. Felt young again to conquer a SYT at my age lol.

Looks:9/10
Body:9/10
Boobs:9/10(enhanced but super good)
French:7/10(not high bs of 1st round, 2nd was heavenly)
FJ:8/10(game for all positions)
Overall:7/10(don’t wanna rate high bs some guys might not get the same treatment I feel)
RTF: Definitely for me, rem one’s meat is another’s poison, so take this FR w a pinch of salt.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
IronZic is Cool - loads of Potential

Short FR for Noelle, SexAmazon

Quick and fast response from OKT, place is very discreet.

Her second time in SG, considered an RTF, looks exactly like the pictures. Very service oriented and accommodating. I was really tired but she kept trying to initiate, managed to get me going. Massages in between, non-stop service.

Showering SOP, BBBJ 7/10, FJ 8/10, allows frenching and fingering, overall service standard never dropped, had a good time, more like a FB than a GF, still always smiling. Treat her well and as usual YMMV.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

chrisiscallin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SH69 Mystery bonk (2/5), got Kat.

First saw her, immediately recognised from those dreamy eyes. First impression very school/Uni girl type.

Looks: Got that dreamy eyes, a few blemishes, minimal make up and her eyelashes are really long
Boobs: Nice handful. Ps not good with cup size
Bbbj: slow and steady, can keep going if I never stop her. Can cim.
French: yeah can but need to warm her up
Fj: It was alright, need to take the lead on this.
Gfe: a down to earth lady that can chat with about almost anything.

Ymmv. Thanks bro SH!
Old 24-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Jasmin from TRL

Feeling a bit horny today so decided to look around for a Fling. Saw Jasmin and decided to give her a go, by sheer luck I managed to get the first slot of the day. Location is convenient with plenty of parking lots. Not too sure if u r taking public transport.

First look at her she is definitely a chio SYT, later discovered that she is still in Uni at bangkok. She was very cool at the start and her attitude wasn’t very friendly so I was thinking to myself that’s it.

Didn’t know how to break the ice during my first round and thus the first shot was pretty commercial.

Second shot however was a complete surprise, we managed to find a common topic and the chemistry just took off from there. Frenching turns from purely sticking her tongue out into actual DFK. Felt young again to conquer a SYT at my age lol.

Looks:9/10
Body:9/10
Boobs:9/10(enhanced but super good)
French:7/10(not high bs of 1st round, 2nd was heavenly)
FJ:8/10(game for all positions)
Overall:7/10(don’t wanna rate high bs some guys might not get the same treatment I feel)
RTF: Definitely for me, rem one’s meat is another’s poison, so take this FR w a pinch of salt.
What was the common topic if I may ask?
Old 24-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Fr on Ramen

OKT LF- 10/10 prompt and fast response.

Looks - 8/10 next door neighbour girl.
Body - 7/10 Short but nice curves.
Boobs- 8/10 natural 33 enough to suck.
Bbbj - 8/10 Nice, wet slow liking balls too.
Fj - opt out but my finger was tight.
GFE - 10/10 good kisser. Had a good time talking

RTF YES if I feel lonely.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

117320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Fr on Ramen

OKT LF- 10/10 prompt and fast response.

Looks - 8/10 next door neighbour girl.
Body - 7/10 Short but nice curves.
Boobs- 8/10 natural 33 enough to suck.
Bbbj - 8/10 Nice, wet slow liking balls too.
Fj - opt out but my finger was tight.
GFE - 10/10 good kisser. Had a good time talking

RTF YES if I feel lonely.
Only BBBJ?
Old 24-04-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Crayton0628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros try new gal SOM from rollypolly?
Old 24-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Yumi of Love Affaires.

Just had a good session with Yumi.

Okt prompt and courteous.

Looks 7.5/10 look slightly like Christy Chung. Light Thai Tan, Long hair, slim about 1.6 tall. Friendly and smiles constantly.
Braces no issues still can French and suck.
French very good and responsive.
Stand and French and striped each other. French and rubbed the pussy for 10 mins before shower.
Boobs B natural with sensitive brown nipples. lick and suck she wii start moaning softly.
Pussy shaved light Tan and quite high. Easily get wet when fingered and licked. She will moan and move her hips. Shy shy type of moans and grabbed your hands and head.
Catbath from neck to balls.
Bbbj very good balls to shaft and tip to deep throat with various speed and back again at least 5 mins.
Fj many positions from bed to table and sofa. Moans and grab your arse when she cum.
Massage very good, 3 months training in Blk before becoming a nurse. Good transition from massage to 2nd shot. Good rider and never give up. But I old man tired so requested for hj. Auto bbbj with hj from balls to head till I cummed.
Rtf very likely.
Great attitude always checking on your comfort and likes.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

any bros heard of queen bee in hcm or http://kynu.net/

lastly, any bros can intro me viet girls in sg?
Old 24-04-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BennyGL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care, Galaxy
24/4/19
cation - 9/10 : Quite easily accessible, some parking lots with public transport options nearby as well.
Looks - 8/10 : Looks similar to picture, cute looking with short hair.
Body - 8/10 : Looks similar to picture, c cup, fair body with nice butt.
BBBJ - 8/10: hardworking with good suction and licking of the head.
FJ - 9/10 : Very accommodating, no complaints, nice moan and facial expresssion
GFE - 8/10: Able to converse well and break the ice when you enter the room
Overall - 9/10 : rtfed for the 4th time today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1