The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
There was once a ML shown me , they have this web system where you key in a handphone number , all the reviews associated with the number will show up . All the reviews are written by MLs that the owner of the handphone no. Had visited in the past. They will be less likely to take the customer if there was a negative review.
It was interesting reading the reviews of myself, luckily it was all positive. Lol.
wow

while we are reviewing mls, they in turn are reviewing us
Old 08-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Haha yah they also damn solid one. Thanks bros liverpooltv n fauste for sharing your experience (:
Old 08-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
wow

while we are reviewing mls, they in turn are reviewing us
Whereas our review system closed down or failing liao.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
grayk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any syt to reccomend?
Old 09-03-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

I saw some reviews includes cum damn long, bad hygiene, bad breathe
Old 09-03-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
There was once a ML shown me , they have this web system where you key in a handphone number , all the reviews associated with the number will show up . All the reviews are written by MLs that the owner of the handphone no. Had visited in the past. They will be less likely to take the customer if there was a negative review.
It was interesting reading the reviews of myself, luckily it was all positive. Lol.
That is a WeChat app which th WLs used to do screening. These WLs are mainly listed on wolf website. As a seasoned chiongster, it’s important to change your prepaid number frequently to avoid association and identification.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
That is a WeChat app which th WLs used to do screening. These WLs are mainly listed on wolf website. As a seasoned chiongster, it’s important to change your prepaid number frequently to avoid association and identification.
I asked a more familiar ML to put a good review (i.e. good and generous customer) for my prepaid number. Now my phone number is well received by anyone FL/ML i call to book....
Old 09-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
I asked a more familiar ML to put a good review (i.e. good and generous customer) for my prepaid number. Now my phone number is well received by anyone FL/ML i call to book....
bro that's akin to an ML paying for fake reviews
Old 09-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

RTM MR for Feel

http://sglonelyguys.com/feel-massage/

Beautiful ML with womanly allure. Sharp features, big eyed and to say celebrity quality is not exagerating. Regular should know that the blur photos don't do her justice.

Slim figure with smooth fair skin, nice ass and cute boobs (not for boob lovers).

Massage was decent which I still feel the effect one day after. Proof of the effort she puts in. She does a decent back stepping massage as well.

Sensual is good, really good. Usually licks on my nipple doesn't turn me on, but hers does the trick. Good roaming ar 3.5G. HJ does slowly and with skill, she knows how to tease properly.

Overall, Feel is a ML with an attitude out to please. She is a seasoned attractive ML that puts consistency in her service as well. An intelligent woman.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Wow, they so advanced. So is there a possibilty our number is oso tagged to our nickname in the forum. I will be very surprised if I called them now & their caller id will show "kaisiong", haha..
Old 09-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wow, they so advanced. So is there a possibilty our number is oso tagged to our nickname in the forum. I will be very surprised if I called them now & their caller id will show "kaisiong", haha..
No lah. Not much purpose or help on that. They would not understand English. Very few understand.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
No lah. Not much purpose or help on that. They would not understand English. Very few understand.
Many "bros" here will help them translate one. Don't worry.

They think they very clever help translate means will get special treatment or freebies. They don't realise they self sabotage only, and that same "freebies" is given out to everyone. MLs love them thou. Don't need to do anything and still get same amount of money. Some even bring them out to high end restaurants but pay by hours spent lol.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ducatits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros can recommend ML with a really good full body massage? No need English speaking but accepts non Chinese. Big tits area bonus
Old 09-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
101s is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayk View Post
Any syt to reccomend?
http://sglonelyguys.com/ailas-massage/

If you are looking for a looker with great massage skill, you must try yourself.

BUT BE WARNED!!!!!

==DON'T BE KC==

Even though she is pretty but she has the right attitude which is the GEM.

Look: 7.5/10 (take Angelababy as a benchmark of 10)

Body: With abs...damn good~~~

Boobs: B+ ....nice match to her petite body

Cleanliness: 5 Stars ...change disposable massage bed sheet for every client..a very plus point for someone damn particular about cleanliness like me...

The Details I Keep It To My Secret....TRY IT YOURSELF AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Enjoy~
Old 09-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
It’s back up. Was down for awhile I guess.
She rtc for cny but back already.
What's the link?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1