The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/wendy-massage/

My MR on her.
Look-7/0 PS
Massage- 7.5/10
HJ- 8 /10 her hand speed was too fast .don't like it.
JG- 8/10
Rtm- No.
Old 05-04-2019, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/
advertise expert in massage and jg.
any bro have any past memory of her.
pic too small
Old 05-04-2019, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Zhuzhu seems so popular now not sure if I want to try now that so many people are going. Maybe should go for xixi now that no one talking about her.

Or maybe xiaoqiu.

But non of these 3 are syt right? Any great syt now?
Can try li xue
syt for sure
Old 05-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just play along.

Watch him get triggered till he loses it.

Anyway, we're better than this. Derailing what should be discussed with nonsensical stuff isn't beneficial to others.

Of course, I'm all in if you guys insist on playing this game.
But he definetly got those regulars and white knights of Ai La mind fuxked for sure.

Who knows what that guy said maybe speaking the truth? Lol

But he pull handbrake n flip another story again when probably some of ai la white knight pm him like the other guy did?

Seriously, guys pls don't behave like bitches.

This may happen to any ML/FL and not only to ai la.

I ain't white knight of ai la as I didn't even get to see her...she is way too hot thanks to u bumpers. But no lost as there are plenty out there still

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

This Ai La fiasco still on ah, yawnz lol.

When she around all these shit stirrer mouth stucked with their own dicks quiet like a mute. She went home already happily counting her $$$ then the clowns all come out share their juicy tales. If and when Ai La come back another group of saviors will suddenly surface and declare all these FJ stories are lies. Really WTF lah. Seriously she ain't worth all these discussions. There are many more ML way better than her. Let's stop feeding the trolls man.

And while all these happening some fella keep whinning no ML want to take his booking. 😁
Old 05-04-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Was contemplating between her and another ML. I guess I picked the unfortunate decision of choosing the other ML.

No MR for that other ML. Coz she was just. Meh.
So who's the other ML you tried? No MR no worries. Don't you want to inform us here who this "meh" ML is?
Old 05-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
This Ai La fiasco still on ah, yawnz lol.

When she around all these shit stirrer mouth stucked with their own dicks quiet like a mute. She went home already happily counting her $$$ then the clowns all come out share their juicy tales. If and when Ai La come back another group of saviors will suddenly surface and declare all these FJ stories are lies. Really WTF lah. Seriously she ain't worth all these discussions. There are many more ML way better than her. Let's stop feeding the trolls man.

And while all these happening some fella keep whinning no ML want to take his booking. ��
Lol. U first day in this tcss thread? This is what this thread is all about isn't it?

Guys behaving worst than bitches!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-04-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Zhuzhu seems so popular now not sure if I want to try now that so many people are going. Maybe should go for xixi now that no one talking about her.

Or maybe xiaoqiu.

But non of these 3 are syt right? Any great syt now?
Duno abt the other 2 since still hot in mkt, but xq is worth considering as value for $.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol. U first day in this tcss thread? This is what this thread is all about isn't it?

Guys behaving worst than bitches!
This is typical FOLO mentality imo. Some bros feel that they pay the same price or book the same ML then everything offered should be equal, else will feel missed out or lugi.

Come on lah, even if we go buy chicken rice, your plate of $3 will never be IDENTICAL to other people. Stall owner feel like it will give you more cucumber (more roaming), more meat (Off menu items). If that day mood no good or we not their favorite customers, even if we want to order drumsticks they will tell us reserved for others liaoz.

So if any bros feel unjustly treated, remember the chicken rice analogy, and more importantly, there's so many chicken rice stall, why so fixated on the stall that don't treat you with respect? Have some pride lah. Cheers 🍻
Old 05-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This is typical FOLO mentality imo. Some bros feel that they pay the same price or book the same ML then everything offered should be equal, else will feel missed out or lugi.

Come on lah, even if we go buy chicken rice, your plate of $3 will never be IDENTICAL to other people. Stall owner feel like it will give you more cucumber (more roaming), more meat (Off menu items). If that day mood no good or we not their favorite customers, even if we want to order drumsticks they will tell us reserved for others liaoz.

So if any bros feel unjustly treated, remember the chicken rice analogy, and more importantly, there's so many chicken rice stall, why so fixated on the stall that don't treat you with respect? Have some pride lah. Cheers 🍻
Lol... u missed out those with bigger plate of chicken rice with same price or cheaper boasting around as well..

This is also bitches at work!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 05-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Lol... u missed out those with bigger plate of chicken rice with same price or cheaper boasting around as well..

This is also bitches at work!
Cook with grade C rice and frozen chicken meat. $1.50 only!
Old 05-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Most are too fixated on the outcome but neglect the process to reach there.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/li-xue-massage/

Anyone try her before? Any MRs?
Tried.
Looks: Not the very pretty type. 6
Body: Not bad. Those who concerned abt boobs being enhanced take note. 7
Massage: 7
Service: 9 (accommodating, provides lots of service bros like, roaming signal gaogao)
Attitude: 10 (has excellent mindset of providing value for bros’ money, no phone. Even though I took a really long time during hj and hinted that she shd give up. She persevered cos she doesn’t wan me to go back with my dabao-ed soldiers.

Recommended for those seeking attitude and service.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

I am so triggered wat the pm was abt... so fast the fj guy went bk on his own words.
Willingly being labelled a clown by senior bros here ? The power of love maybe

Quote:
But he definetly got those regulars and white knights of Ai La mind fuxked for sure.

Who knows what that guy said maybe speaking the truth? Lol

But he pull handbrake n flip another story again when probably some of ai la white knight pm him like the other guy did?

Seriously, guys pls don't behave like bitches.

This may happen to any ML/FL and not only to ai la.

I ain't white knight of ai la as I didn't even get to see her...she is way too hot thanks to u bumpers. But no lost as there are plenty out there still
Old 05-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
I am so triggered wat the pm was abt... so fast the fj guy went bk on his own words.
Willingly being labelled a clown by senior bros here ? The power of love maybe
Confirm kana take down by those white knights lah

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1