The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Went today, my first ever cat 130.

MR for Ada (Young one, don't confuse with MILF) (SLG)

https://sglonelyguy.org/ada-massage/

Looks: 7.5-8/10. Middle 20s ish, pleasant face, remember that Chinese girl in your uni, yeah, like a friendly good looking neighbor.

Body: 7.5-8 / 10 Well maintained and quite trim. Not like super gym fit but can tell puts in effort. Boobs aren't too big but not flat either, for me just the right size.

Massage: 7.5-8/10, Not piano and not very hard. Can tell has some training previously. Its not like super amazing but effort is definitely there and its really relaxing.

Sensual / HJ: 8/10, Has some skill and variation, actually took the effort to give a boob job, really effort. Not super sensual but just the right amount for me, like a uni girl friend type experience. However, very accommodating, I like that.

Location: Very easy if you drive. Room in a house, clean and very cosy and discreet.

Overall 8(+1)/10: An enjoyable experience for sure, but her real draw for me is she speaks great English. I'm not talking like some people say ML speak English and its some broken nonsense. This one is real, can hold full conversations in English, Mandarin and really does speak some Japanese. That helped me to have deeper conversations and it really added to the experience like very GFE. The massage and the HJ weren't the best I've had but for those who like to have a real chemistry and conversation, this is definitely the girl.

Damage: $130

RTM: Maybe!

P.S. People have asked me why don't I review other provider websites, from my experience for years, SLG has been the most stable of all that I have gone for. Never once have I been bait and switched and its never a downright lie like some websites the age diff is like 20 or the services are fucked up I mean sorry I don't mince words.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Which are the most expensive girls on SLG?

Is it just Ada for $130? I couldn't find anyone else who charges $130 or more for 60 min.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Really think shouldn't RTM too often as you may get emotionally attached to some degree to that person.

And when she leaves, will feel a sense of emptiness and loss.

Nothing to do with lust and the small head here.

#randommusing
I feel you bro. Definitely feel you. Sometimes when there is someone who can connect with you. Someone to relieve you pf stress in daily life.

When she leaves, there is definitely some form of emptiness there.

Do remember one thing, their motive is to earn money here. No matter, we are just a passerby in their life. No matter how long you managed to stay. 生命的过客
Old 17-04-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of
https://sglonelyguy.org/ying-ying-massage/

I just recalled I need to reply to one of the bro on the field R. Opt for 1.5 hour. Her look was very much like the photo, plus some ages. Under the dim light, at some angle she looked pretty. (One man’s meat is another man’s poison) Her body shape was well maintained. C-cup boobs with pink pointy nips. Flat belly and shaved bushes

She was very polite. I bathed alone and start lying down. I did not opt for Nuru because I really need a good rub. Her strength is... how to say, good strength with using elbow and palm and her body weight. Applied with talcum powder, and started by back massage. Surprisingly it was so soothing, and I had dozed off two times. Then, B2B half nude massage. And follow by ticklish ant climb tree. Very soothing I must say.
Turned over and my heart beat got faster when I see the C-cupped boobs and she started JG. Not painful but feeling sour. Then she started with baby oil on handjob. It was different then what I had with other ML. Meanwhile, auto roam as I wished up from north to south. She sat on my best with back facing me and finished me with increasing level of simulation on the manhood while my hands were busy. Shot and felt relax. She was a kind of quite person so we started some chat prior I paid and left as a happy guy.
The closest description is between mimosa and JJ.

Just seniors said, you gotta try and explore more and that is the fun of the hunt.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I feel you bro. Definitely feel you. Sometimes when there is someone who can connect with you. Someone to relieve you pf stress in daily life.

When she leaves, there is definitely some form of emptiness there.

Do remember one thing, their motive is to earn money here. No matter, we are just a passerby in their life. No matter how long you managed to stay. 生命的过客
Dun worry abt Franco... he still got semi regular and he constantly looking for new regular , just a phase , it will past.

If the feeling still linger , stop chionging and find a proper gal after all it was said the small head desire is not the main drive
Old 17-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Which are the most expensive girls on SLG?

Is it just Ada for $130? I couldn't find anyone else who charges $130 or more for 60 min.
Baby charged $150.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Dun worry abt Franco... he still got semi regular and he constantly looking for new regular , just a phase , it will past.

If the feeling still linger , stop chionging and find a proper gal after all it was said the small head desire is not the main drive
My semi-regular is going home soon too. Though she can come back again, I hope she doesn't.

And I already have a proper gal.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Baby charged $150.
you mean slender one baby already rtc?
Old 17-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
you mean slender one baby already rtc?
Ya the mixed-blood one.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Baby charged $150.
Wondrr Was it that out of the world experience for those who tried.
Old 17-04-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Wondrr Was it that out of the world experience for those who tried.
she's a looker, ard a 8 for me, but i've seen prettier ladies
Old 17-04-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post

Not worrying at all. We all are familiar with the rules of engagement. Even if we given anything, it is our own accord.

Just we are still vessels of flesh and blood with a pumping heart, aye?
Old 17-04-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
she's a looker, ard a 8 for me, but i've seen prettier ladies
Skill level what would you rate for that price?
Old 17-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
She's a FL. Massage is not her forte
Old 17-04-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Friendly but no RTM for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1