The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Power of Photoshop

I know it should be pretty obvious to most.....but if you ever see ads where the chicks's weight in Kg is almost equivalent (and in some instances greater) to the last 2 digits of the height in Cm, the covergirl bod you see on the ad is either heavily edited or does not belong to her.

It's like ordering a lean cut of beef and getting leg of ham instead.

Please be discerning.
Old 28-04-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
veto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any specific example? or just say the first 3letter of the FR name?
Old 28-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Power of Photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by veto View Post
any specific example? or just say the first 3letter of the FR name?
It happened to me last time la bro. Twice. But generally if u see for example 162/59kg and the picture shows a slender waistline, you're not in for a treat....unless upsized gals ar your thing.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yasuohate1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Admiral sir, got to give thanks to you. Have been trying to figure out how to get a sense if a girl is TOO chubby for me (I like meaty but not fat - it's a fine line I know).

Never thought of this until now. Thanks for teaching us this method. So simple but so easy to use. Don't know why I have never thought of it earlier. Like a simple financial ratio that gives the person a good indication although not exactly zhun.

I'm a relative newbie to forum so PM me on how I can up you (do I even have enough points for that?)
Old 02-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

one of the things u need to consider is also price tag

even the figures on height and weight are being rigged

pictures are too deceiving... now some domes even photoshop the boobs to make them look bigger lol
Old 02-05-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Got a feeling this thread gonna get deleted.

Well before it does, do take note on the angles of the images and how thy are taken

- those taken against window with bright light coming from behind, likely photoshopped the waist or arms
- those poses that cover the gut or angled away from the gut, you would likely get a girl with a tummy
- those poses that cut away the arms (portrait type) then be prepared your girl might have some chunky arms
Old 07-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
sgluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my experience, almost all the photos are fake or photoshopped. Mostly fake.

I don't care about fake photos if the okt is good and reliable. One stable with fake photos still had reasonable prices and good service. Out of maybe 10 girls, only 1 was "bigger" than advertised. 90% = passing grade! Perfectly happy with that.

I tried another stable that seemed good the first time, but the second girl was not as advertised at all. Annoyed because it was expensive too. So I stopped using that stable. Will go back when I can't resist the temptation, lol.

Most of the girls are nice and hardworking, so I don't want to leave a bad FR. No customer or okt is looking for trouble, either. But this is the nature of the business.

The best is a good okt who knows what type of girl you want and directs you to her. Don't need ads or photos. Good okt = priceless, but hard to find.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuohate1 View Post
Admiral sir, got to give thanks to you. Have been trying to figure out how to get a sense if a girl is TOO chubby for me (I like meaty but not fat - it's a fine line I know).

Never thought of this until now. Thanks for teaching us this method. So simple but so easy to use. Don't know why I have never thought of it earlier. Like a simple financial ratio that gives the person a good indication although not exactly zhun.

I'm a relative newbie to forum so PM me on how I can up you (do I even have enough points for that?)
Lol. Thanks for the kind words buddy. Do what I can to help the community!. I'm not too sure how the points work myself. Relatuvely new too!
Old 09-05-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
one of the things u need to consider is also price tag

even the figures on height and weight are being rigged

pictures are too deceiving... now some domes even photoshop the boobs to make them look bigger lol
I feel u bro. I kinda have a thing for those white chicks who are + - 1.80m. I hate it when they show 179cm and the girl is actually about 1.7ish. Wish this practice of blatant flase advertising can be addressed.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Sorry la. Some ppl like to omit the extra height cm is with heels
Just like our dick, we will all want to say it’s 6inches but leave out the when erected.

Unfortunately I think some of us don’t even come near 6inches when erected.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Sorry la. Some ppl like to omit the extra height cm is with heels
Just like our dick, we will all want to say it’s 6inches but leave out the when erected.

Unfortunately I think some of us don’t even come near 6inches when erected.
Thankfully that issue does not plague me. But even so, we're not exactly charging paying customers by overstating those said inches are we?
Old 11-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
roy2920 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened too many times to me too. And worst if you have traveled so far to the FL in the wee hour. Just leave you no choice but the bang the hippo.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2920 View Post
Happened too many times to me too. And worst if you have traveled so far to the FL in the wee hour. Just leave you no choice but the bang the hippo.
This guy gets it!!
Old 20-05-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 12
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all

Typical rule of thumb to identify/confirm slim gals:

1.65m and below: 40kg to max 52kg (this probably big bone or some tummy)
1.65m -1.72m: 45kg to max 55kg (anything more at your own risk)

Above is based on my experience and it's up to each individual's preference (my impression of fat may not be your fat)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1