The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: 3033 ac

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro for Msian Cat 150 is 45 mins not 1 hour...
+/- 15 mins okie lah bruddar!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
+/- 15 mins okie lah bruddar!
I just wanna make sure Newbies in GL will not think the Msian WLs shortchange them lor...
Old 24-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I just wanna make sure Newbies in GL will not think the Msian WLs shortchange them lor...
Ya, actually these Malaysian WL damn lucky lor compare to PRC WL. Shorter session at 45 mins compare to PRC WL 60 min per session. The former earns $95 for each session and can balek Malaysia once a month and can come back wherever they want. Whilst PRC WL earns from $72-80 per session depending on which blardy stingy OKT. The OKT take advantage of them. In addition, the M"sian WL have no ORD. They can work as long as they want so long still got customers book them. They can work until no customer wants them and down grade to Petain CAT50 or retired for good.

But the new M"sian batch must follow PRC WL policy (2 years contract) but still can balek Kampong once a month or wherever they like.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyOne View Post
Anyone knows of an okay looking girl who has service similar to jia jia of 1654a. Gosh I miss her!
My recommendation would be Mimi 1654a or you could try 2831A's meibao or xiaoqiao.
Old 24-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
tengkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
My recommendation would be Mimi 1654a or you could try 2831A's meibao or xiaoqiao.
yo bronzegod... anyone u have in mind dat have similarity with xiaoman of 1654A?
Old 25-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
FR on Xiao Ya (0819)

Experience in GL: 1 Year

Face: 7.2/10
(Very SYT & cute. She resembles a Jap AV actress whom I cannot remember her name. Many Jap guys are her regulars . She looks very young like those jc/poly girls. Totally my type. From far she looks prettier. When I observed her face in close distance she is not that pretty due to some pimples. Notheless i still like her face. Another thing to add on is I like her eye makeup & fake eye lashes.)

Body: 7.2/10
(She is very small in size & petite. She is only 1.5metres plus tall. I look like a giant when i stand beside her haha. Her body is like a teenager girl's developing body. I like. Her hands & feet are so small & cute. I even joked with her that she can wear children's clothes. For those guys who fantasize bonking teenager school girl, xiao ya's body definitely fulfill ur fantasy. Some minus points is her legs & some parts of her body skin not that smooth. Can feel some roughness.)

Boobs: 7/10
(B minus cup natural boobs with nice light brown to pinkish nipples. I am not good at gauging boob size. As she is very small in size her boobs size look quite big on her small body frame. Notheless i enjoyed licking, sucking and squeezeing her boobs.)

Bath: Pretty SOP washing & soaping as i booked her outside her house. No Yi tiao long service in toilet as the space is small & there is no water bed. Not much action in shower.

Catbath: 7.8/10
(Due to my request for yi tiao long service xiao ya obliged & suggested we do it on the bed. Very refreshing concept. I lied on the bed on my front. She sipped some warm plain water & gave me a thorough cat bath from my ears to neck to back to ka chng to legs to ankles. Strong cat bath suction & i can feel her teeth brush against my body skin. During the cat bath she used her fingers to caress my body, balls & feet & she even moaned sexily. very shiok. After the cat bath she applied baby lotion & oil on my back. She then used her body & boobs to rabba my body, ka chng & legs. After that she gave me a good professional type of massage with bone cracking. She also gave me gua sha service. After the massage ended i flipped over. She repeated the cat bath & rabba on my front. She also frenched me with warm water in her mouth very song. She then used her boobs & nipples to rub against my penis head & gave me a brief jua gen service.)

Massage: 7.6/10
(Very professional massage service with bone cracking. Not piano massage type. Even gave me a brief gua sha & jua gen service. Totally amazed. First time encountered a GL WL who is so good in massage. After the massage i felt very relaxed.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(Very intense, long engaging, passionate frenching with lots of tongue fight. Simply love frenching this babe. While we frenched i noticed her eyes were open. Very cute expressions.)

AR: Didn't tried and didn't request for it.

Painting of pussy: As her pussy was filled with baby lotion & oil during the rabba, i did not paint her pussy as i don't wan to taste baby lotion & oil but xiao ya is ok with me painting her pussy on the water bed when I rtf.

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(I like her sensual licking of my dick head. Felt very shiok. She then upped her speed & gave me a fast & deep throat BBBJ. Nearly cum so quickly stop her. Simply love seeing such a SYT teenage face sucking my cock.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Xiao ya is tight. Her pussy muscles are good at gripping & squeezing my penis. Her moaning is very very arousing & pleasant to my ears. She even whispered to me:"Ge ge please don't rape me " Very drama queen. In missionary position i pumped her & frenched her tongueful for long intervals. After which we switched to cow girl position. Xiao ya is very good at riding & has good stamina. While i enjoyed the view of xiao ya riding my cock i also squeeze her boobs. This view is simply very arousing as i imagined piaking a teenage girl. Soon i cannot tahan & cummed. Didn't manage to carry her up & pump her will try this when I RTF since she is so small sized.)

GFE: 7.3/10
(Kc & GFE very strong. Very teh. Lots of things to chat abt. She promised me to try cosplay & vibrator when i RTF her. As i request for normal bf gf sex service for this first time she did not put on the stockings she brought. Will try cosplay with her when i RTF. She told me she has nurse, teacher, air steawardess, jap student costumes nt sure real or nt. Its like deja vu reminds me of my hot steamy session with retired cosplay queen cindy.)

RTF: Yes for sure
To me Xiao Ya services can really justify 100% of your spending if you visit her home base...hee hee

XIAO Ya actually look alike with Msian AC @ 3033...what do you think bro?
Old 25-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathonman View Post
Running tall and svelte......

WL Name - JJ
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.69m
Origin - GZ PRC
Home Base - L2058

Looks - 8/10
She is tall at nearly 1.7m. What attracted me was her short fashionably cropped brown hair, sharp nose and smooth complexion. And beautiful eyes that suck you in. 

Bod - 7/10 
Fair and smooth skin complexion. No tattoo or blemish. She has a flat ass but tight slim body. 

Boobs - 6/10
Inverted and sensitive nips but not for boobs lovers with A cup.  Real and fun to play with.

Pussy - 8/10

Well trimmed, no smell. She claimed rather not be licked but came hard after fucking my tongue with her hip thrusts! In a previous FR, another bro reported her enjoyment of being eaten. So her claim of bring "exclusive" is a great marketing plot for keen carpet eaters.

Shower - 5/10
Quick and business-like. Great for me albeit mechanical by her.

Cat-Bath - na
No time for this....but she made it up after FJ by stroking her nips with my tip, and moaning away.

AR - na
No time for this....

French Kiss - na
She claimed to be shy and won't speak to anyone. But another bro had reported her fluency in this language in her first few weeks of work.

BBBJ - 7/10
Fairly standard but accommodating. When I mentioned my didi would not be as hard when I was lying on the bed, she asked me to stand on the bed and continued BBBJ.

FJ - 7/10
She was very tight and moist after a good orgasmic pussy eating ... Went directly to missionary with a change to her legs between mine. Was thrusting around the bed when she reached climax but still refused to be kissed....

Attitude - 8/10
Excellent for a newbie with subtle marketing plots that will bring more repeat clients.

RTF - will get her to french...  

Run free,
Marathonman
Just tires JJ (2058) yesterday. As nice as other bro mentioned. Just wanna add on that she look a bit like HK TVB 杨怡 in certain angle..
Old 25-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Xiao Ya 0819

My best CAT 150 bonk in 2012.

Tks bro Slyer & unfit for their FR, made me try Xiao Ya.

Bros who have read my FR will know that I am a bit sianz of big boobs in general, except for Tian Tian who I haven't try.

Bro Slyer's FR is quite accurate so I will only give my own opinion here.

Looks: 8/10 with hair up, 7/10 with hair down. My own preference is with hair tied up lah. She is a short, slim and petite WL. Bonus points +1 to 9/10 as her face looks like someone I know.

Boobs: 8/10 for A cup lovers. Big boob lovers can skip to the next FR.

Yi Tiqo Long: Wow. This is my first time having it. Different from bro Slyer as I did it on the inflatable mattress. I feel a bit like in a soapland video. Very shiok. Would be better if the bathroom had mirrors, but feeling her perky tits, killer tongue and warm pussy massaging all over was sibei stimulating. Almost cum at one point. Best thing is she take her time to do it. Very memorable.

Frenching: Yes, but not reqlly my thing so dunno how to rate. Like bro Slyer's FR.

AR: Didn't ask, didn't get.

Painting: forgot to ask, will try in RTF.

BJ: 6-7/10 Dun zap me pls. I tried many of the legal WLs in GL, so Xiao Ya's BJ good and steam, but not the best I had. Oh ya, I asked for BJ as I read another bro's post abt some new super STD, so wear helmet. No problem as I am not that into BJ.

FJ: 8/10 Very obliging. Wish I had insisted she tie up her hair as I prefer her look when she was doing YTL.

GFE: 0/10. Xiao Ya is more like a sex fantasy come to life. I can't imagine her as a GF, but if there is sex partner experience or SPE she would rate 10/10!

This is my first time bonking CAT 150 that I kena buzz and I wish the session will go on forever. Usually I just cum and go for CAT 150, but I was so sextified that I had a silly smile on my face until dinner.

Why?

1st time had a sexy dance with a panty hose and apron wearing WL.
Xiao Ya's dirty talk skillz make me sibei steam. Can speak some jap somemore.
1st time bonking WL in cosplay get up.

RTF: Of course! Wish I could go now, but need to recharge vitamin M.

If you like my FR, pls upz my pts. Tks.

Last edited by merlinlion3; 25-07-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Add stuff.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit. What time does this house open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
FR on Xiao Ya 0819

Bros who have read my FR will know that I am a bit sianz of big boobs in general, except for Tian Tian who I haven't try.

Looks: 8/10 with hair up, 7/10 with hair down. My own preference is with hair tied up lah. She is a short, slim and petite WL. Bonus points +1 to 9/10 as her face looks like someone I know.

Yi Tiqo Long: Wow. This is my first time having it. Different from bro Slyer as I did it on the inflatable mattress. I feel a bit like in a soapland video. Very shiok. Would be better if the bathroom had mirrors, but feeling her perky tits, killer tongue and warm pussy massaging all over was sibei stimulating. Almost cum at one point. Best thing is she take her time to do it. Very memorable.

Frenching: Yes, but not reqlly my thing so dunno how to rate. Like bro Slyer's FR.

BJ: 6-7/10 Dun zap me pls. I tried many of the legal WLs in GL, so Xiao Ya's BJ good and steam, but not the best I had. Oh ya, I asked for BJ as I read another bro's post abt some new super STD, so wear helmet. No problem as I am not that into BJ.

FJ: 8/10 Very obliging. Wish I had insisted she tie up her hair as I prefer her look when she was doing YTL.

GFE: 0/10. Xiao Ya is more like a sex fantasy come to life. I can't imagine her as a GF, but if there is sex partner experience or SPE she would rate 10/10!

This is my first time bonking CAT 150 that I kena buzz and I wish the session will go on forever. Usually I just cum and go for CAT 150, but I was so sextified that I had a silly smile on my face until dinner.

Why?

Old 26-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
FR on Xiao Ya 0819

Why?

Bro if you wanna have more FUN with her do ask for Double Session 2 Solid Lustful Hours...Her Oil Massage also Damn Good huh...ha ha

Xiao Ya will make sure you F**K her brains out...Super Shiok Man!!!

Sinfully yours...unfit
Old 26-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro if you wanna have more FUN with her do ask for Double Session 2 Solid Lustful Hours...Her Oil Massage also Damn Good huh...ha ha

Xiao Ya will make sure you F**K her brains out...Super Shiok Man!!!

Sinfully yours...unfit
Shall give her a try. What time does house 19 and lorong 8 open and the house's contact number?

Thanks.
Old 26-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Tried XiaoYu from 2041 after spotting her at another house. The other girl that I aim to try from 2041 is Ling Ling (or Lin Lin?). Both are quite cute to me, but differ in looks.

Some quick ratings:

Looks: 7.5 she looks like some tanned vietnamese or cambodian hooker but I really like her features...To me, she looks like a younger prettier and slimmer version of CNA presenter Genevieve Woo. The best part was when I banged her doggy style and jacked her head up so I could stare straight into her eyes to see her expression through the mirror as I hammered away. Damn high.
Boobs: 6 A Cup, nothing to shout about but not totally flat.
Body: 7 Nice and slim with tanned skin, BUT stretch marks on her butt
Service: 8 Love her AR and hot licks.... she BITES my knees and ankles during the catbath, scraping her teeth against my flesh... YOWSER! And she does a catbath from back to front in the bathroom as well, so that really sets the mood for me to HORNY AS HELL.

She may not be your type, but she's one of the few flavours that I like to alternate in Geylang.

Continuing my binge on tanned beach resort type hookers of late, after whacking the meaty and chunky but tanned Yang Yang of 1608 recently.
Old 26-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Some fr which I've delayed. Thanks to some of the bros recommendations here.

Names are confirmed correct but house numbers, if possible please correct this newbie.

To bro unfit: haven't tried the one you recommended me leh... Always so full heh.

Short frs

Han bing 1819( I think ya? Next to yi Tiao long one)
Looks 7/10
Body 7.5/10
Attitude: as her name describe ice.. Took quite some time to warm up.

Good point: tall and fair.
Service wise nothing to shout about with no ar and short bbbj.

Ding ding
Looks: 6.5/10 ah Lian golden hair gal from 1606a
Body 5/10 a little weird with saggy boobs. No hour glass figure.
Service wise: 8.5/10. Longest bbbj I've got so far. Had a little cim before she took her mouth off my rod.

Tiantian damn is it 1819( house opposite yi Tiao long) or is it 1817
Looks: on the mild side 25-26 years old 6.7/10
Body : slim no fats( I like this kind of pattern) 9/10
Boobs: pretty big brown nips though
Service wise: 9/10 short of ar
Long bbbj. Very service oriented. Recommended for bros who are into service.

Next to up list: 2038 cong cong 1606 vivi,apple 1803 lele, xiaoyu.

My humble frs. Please forgive me if I got the house number wrong.

Cheers,
Xxhf

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 26-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Some fr which I've delayed. Thanks to some of the bros recommendations here.

Names are confirmed correct but house numbers, if possible please correct this newbie.

To bro unfit: haven't tried the one you recommended me leh... Always so full heh.

Short frs

Han bing 1819( I think ya? Next to yi Tiao long one)
Looks 7/10
Body 7.5/10
Attitude: as her name describe ice.. Took quite some time to warm up.

Good point: tall and fair.
Service wise nothing to shout about with no ar and short bbbj.

Ding ding
Looks: 6.5/10 ah Lian golden hair gal from 1606a
Body 5/10 a little weird with saggy boobs. No hour glass figure.
Service wise: 8.5/10. Longest bbbj I've got so far. Had a little cim before she took her mouth off my rod.

Tiantian damn is it 1819( house opposite yi Tiao long) or is it 1817
Looks: on the mild side 25-26 years old 6.7/10
Body : slim no fats( I like this kind of pattern) 9/10
Boobs: pretty big brown nips though
Service wise: 9/10 short of ar
Long bbbj. Very service oriented. Recommended for bros who are into service.

Next to up list: 2038 cong cong 1606 vivi,apple 1803 lele, xiaoyu.

My humble frs. Please forgive me if I got the house number wrong.

Cheers,
Xxhf
Bro no matter how long 100% must try to bonk her ok...trust me...ha ha
Old 26-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Shall give her a try. What time does house 19 and lorong 8 open and the house's contact number?

Thanks.
Bro 12 to 12 daily but I dun hav number...sorry!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1