The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Glad you enjoyed her . She is the opposite of May so you need to pick whether you want services or looks
Have been thinking for quite awhile.
Might ultimately take a plunge on May when I just want a pretty face ...
Also other pretty gals with services yet to try eg WH06 An An, 1612 Qiqi etc
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
pm me leh share contacts
Sure - for old time sake - pm u when she return
Old 13-04-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
pm me leh share contacts
Up u bro. 😊
Old 13-04-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Bro, both An An and Qi Qi had given me solid wonderful times. Both were pretty , with good GFE/frenching and could withstand long poundings.

QQ was less proactive but accomodating.AA was wild, energetic and loved sex. If i can only choose one, AA will be the one
Old 13-04-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, both An An and Qi Qi had given me solid wonderful times. Both were pretty , with good GFE/frenching and could withstand long poundings.

QQ was less proactive but accomodating.AA was wild, energetic and loved sex. If i can only choose one, AA will be the one
I want to try QQ more.....she is tall and pretty. Yummy! Just hope that my regular FF does not take offense.

How many times have you rtf QQ. Have only seen on FR on her
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-04-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I want to try QQ more.....she is tall and pretty. Yummy! Just hope that my regular FF does not take offense.

How many times have you rtf QQ. Have only seen on FR on her
Bro, i up QQ (1612) 4 times only. 3 times last year and 1 time last month.

If FF's business is very good and
being always busy, i dont think she will mind u to up other girls, lol
Old 13-04-2019, 03:42 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, i up QQ (1612) 4 times only. 3 times last year and 1 time last month.

If FF's business is very good and
being always busy, i dont think she will mind u to up other girls, lol
She asked me to be her regular and I like her in every way. She meets my requirement 100%. Strange situation.....I am trying to be ‘faithful’ to a girl with whom I don’t have any societal or other relationship except a transactional one.

Because QQ is in the same house it may matter.

This looks like lust on my part.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-04-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

I just had to say this....I think we men are lead by our dicks. But after that we want relationship also ....that’s why bro’s (including me) want to take the girls out on their off days and buy them presents.

Girls are lead by relationship and want to feel loved. After that they give their pussy to us.

And then there is this (wonderful) world of Geylang where everything is meant to be transactional .....but our inherent nature exerts itself from time to time. On top of that the boss says wl are for fucking and not loving.

But isn’t fucking an expression of love. Can fucking can be totally separated from love (in investing world we call it alpha beta separation).

Haiz....and we have only one lifetime to figure all this out

Fuck it!
Old 13-04-2019, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
qiqi 1612 is not pretty for me. Obviously not my meat.

The new girl in 1612 Shuang Shuang is prettier
Old 13-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

I’ve been trying to find AA without success for past 2 weeks
Either too busy or not working.

For QQ, yet to try cos always distracted by the gals at 1606 recently
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro!
Will check out Shuang Shuang also...
Old 13-04-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:

My friend who had tried SS (1612) commented that she was pretty but mo frenching.

Thats why hesitating to up her .....
Old 13-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
My friend who had tried SS (1612) commented that she was pretty but mo frenching.

Thats why hesitating to up her .....
No frenching is critical intel. Also not as tall as FF and QQ
Old 13-04-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

damm sianz. nowadays walked into most of the houses and it's always near empty and OKT always say all working. the few that are left sitting in the houses are usually pork chops

gone are the days when I can easily see a lineup of pretty atbs for me to choose

it's like the number of wls overall has declined quite a bit?? I dun have the statistics, but it feel like 10 years ago there were like 100 gals in total, now it is like 60~70?
Old 13-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hahaha we same taste - love the long flowing tress of SS; remind us abut of CS of yesteryears
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1