The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hahahahahaha .....Gd luck, Great Master Chief
So long Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Let me think how to intercept lol
Got to pull strings
Only way is to have Tommy preorder booking list

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Too late bro
I already 捷足先登

✌🏻
You never book slot for your unfit buddy
Old 26-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
As I mentioned earlier, most likely you’d already ‘savaged’ her pussy till she can’t take heavy pounding bah

You were the one who she claimed came in, started pounding her without either of you bathing another round. From her description, One word I can imagin- Terminator
Think she’s mentally and physically scarred

😱😂😬
Lol, i will look for her tomorrow. If cant get, probably will look for Bai Yang, Rou Rou, Dan Dan, Fei Fei, Wei Wei, Mo Mo, Meng Meng .....if all not free, code red, then i pcc and tip OKT, lol
Old 26-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You never book slot for your unfit buddy
I scared you suffer more restrictions than me
- After effects of d powerful bro’s ravaging if her earlier

Suggest you go find her in 2 weeks time
Let me recce her again to ensure she’s all good to serve you better

😅😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-04-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
I scared you suffer more restrictions than me
- After effects of d powerful bro’s ravaging if her earlier

Suggest you go find her in 2 weeks time
Let me recce her again to ensure she’s all good to serve you better

😅😬

Yes my Whorelord
Old 26-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes my Whorelord
Reading u both postings really made my days. I was very tired after today's long meetings but now laughed till my power returns, hahahahaha
Old 26-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Reading u both postings really made my days. I was very tired after today's long meetings but now laughed till my power returns, hahahahaha
Wa lan eh!
U better don’t power up and go pulverize SS later hor
Leave some for us hor
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
pls dont drill her upsize down hor

I am at YongPeng liao

Should clear Kastom before 2359
Old 26-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am at YongPeng liao

Quote:
Lol, i will look for her tomorrow. If cant get, probably will look for Bai Yang, Rou Rou, Dan Dan, Fei Fei, Wei Wei, Mo Mo, Meng Meng .....if all not free, code red, then i pcc and tip OKT, lol
Bro,

U missed the boat tdy
U better make sure u get SS b4 she worn out again by the recharged power drill tmr
Old 26-04-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am at YongPeng liao

Great M.C, am drinking ribena at home, wah lan, almost spitted out when reading your post ........hahahaha, cannot tahan liao
Old 26-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

U missed the boat tdy
U better make sure u get SS b4 she worn out again by the recharged power drill tmr
I have started to consume 人参 capusules liao

From the postings feedback, my chance of getting her tomorrow is almost zero and am also not keen to go Jurong Island or Penang lol. No worry lah.
Old 27-04-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Great M.C, am drinking ribena at home, wah lan, almost spitted out when reading your post ........hahahaha, cannot tahan liao
The qigong some style ok but some require bending and stretching can’t make it
Old 27-04-2019, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
The qigong some style ok but some require bending and stretching can’t make it

GMC, i had learnt 4 diff types of Qi Gong , 2 from 2 local renowned Masters and 2 from two Overseas very famous Masters.

The art of Ba Duan Jin i learnt from authentic shaolin monks when they visited Sing many years back.

U just relax , stand staight, lift up and straighten your spinal cord and then relax and contract it to its original position, not bending it . The extension and contraction is so minor that only u can feel it but the person standing beside u cannot notice. Breathe in when extending and out while contracting. This exercise revitalize the nerve cells of your spinal and beneficial to health for many reasons.

Maybe can apply to dick .....let me try ......lol
Old 27-04-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
GMC, i had learnt 4 diff types of Qi Gong , 2 from 2 local renowned Masters and 2 from two Overseas very famous Masters.

The art of Ba Duan Jin i learnt from authentic shaolin monks when they visited Sing many years back.

U just relax , stand staight, lift up and straighten your spinal cord and then relax and contract it to its original position, not bending it . The extension and contraction is so minor that only u can feel it but the person standing beside u cannot notice. Breathe in when extending and out while contracting. This exercise revitalize the nerve cells of your spinal and beneficial to health for many reasons.

Maybe can apply to dick .....let me try ......lol
All the kungfu masters in GL nowadays.
My taekwondo background is paltry by comparison

😬
Old 27-04-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
All the kungfu masters in GL nowadays.
My taekwondo background is paltry by comparison

😬
If u retrain your TKD, pls wear Boss Guard hor. Accidentally kenna kick and rod buckles and i will loose a solid teamate in GL ....hahahaha
Old 27-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
If u retrain your TKD, pls wear Boss Guard hor. Accidentally kenna kick and rod buckles and i will loose a solid teamate in GL ....hahahaha
Following bro unfit and your advice, I might have to go China learn 铁裆功
😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1