The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, with your iron rod and the swimming, gymming, jogging kind of body, no wonder u can make the WLs shiok.

I will be like leopard 3 weeks later. Past one hr has been training with weights and diff abdominal exercises, lol. To be like leopard, eating good food and less amount is the prime factor, much more important than training. 3 weeks ......heyheyhey
I’ve been on 5 spoonfuls rice during dinner for past 2 years
I’m still human

😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 28-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Kung Fu Fucking
I wonder where bro kungfufucker, the expert on girls from yellow river delta, is.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
GMC, since u learn Wing Chun, as u know, its essence lie in small angle, small movement, 借力打力,using sensory feeling via contact to go for shortest travelling distance. In short, its
趁虚而入,which can be applied in bonking as well
me kenna black green blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonshire99 View Post
learn from kungfu panda? lol.
my whorelords Birdie cum PowerDrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I wonder where bro kungfufucker, the expert on girls from yellow river delta, is.
migrate to TiongKok I guess
Old 29-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2047 Yang Yang (阳阳)
25y GuangXi
Height 1.65m Weight 56kg
Debut: 7 months ago

First impression is Pretty, Fair, smiling and brown wavy long hair. Request me to remove her bra. Kwaii type.
Chatty and well mannered. "你很色,但我喜欢". Occasionally she will says that she is fat.

Bathroom SOP but washes ass cleanly from behind but no AR.
Natural A+ (Edit) boobs with pointed nipples and request me not to suck too hard on the nipple.

Pussy hair well trim thin bush and outline a delicious pussy which is quite sensual. Very soft hairless labia when touch. Tender nice feeling.

Can feel her erected clitoris.
Back waist small tattoo. Nice fair body.

First time encounter a WL check for stubs on my face that could hurt her.
Allow bbbj and skillful cock teasing and balls licking.
Takes longer than usual before sucking your jewel and with strong suction too.

No fingering. No lube.

Soft moans. Tight pussy that can grip like a slow washing machine. Nice feeling.

Time watcher that has a soft alarm around 45mins.

RTF - for her pretty soft luscious pussy.

Last edited by rabbitfish; 30-04-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Tomorrow is bonking day .....a poem dedicated to all the brothers and gals in this forum....

I will feel loved

In this world of reality,
achievement and accomplishment
I am not loved.

In this world of accuracy
you always speak to me in a language
of your understanding.

I listen with thirsty ear
for the prose and poetry,
which resonates with my being,
but denial is what you always deliver.

In this created world
where your words are only yours to give,
you give of yourself so freely.

In this world where all else
is locked away
we realize the immortal passion.

In this locked away world of finite time,
your tenderness touches
the depths of my soul.

In this world of the ticking clock
the intoxicating elixir of your being
fuses with mine.

In this world of mirrors,
the cells of our being march together in unison,
with the fierce urgency of the moment.

In this world of creation,
it is only in the moment of being spent
we realize the ephemeral peace of our being.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-04-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

House “yi tiao long”
Gal no.6. name Shuang Shuang (debut in March 2019)
Age 21.
Looks 7.5 GND pretty face and friendly look. Very smooth skin and complexion.
Body:7.5. Cute school girl look.
Service: One of the best i ever had.
Damage:$150
RTF:5 to 6 times already and counting.
Old 30-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Rou Rou, Hse 1606, for the 1st time.

Rou Rou is an attractive lass and has that CFM, slutty temperament. She has one tiny mole on her left nose and that makes her even more slutty. She spoke in a soft, cute and seductive manner.

She stands at 1.65m, 52 kg, neither plump or slim with a nice curvy figure, A+ boobs.

Without bathing (both bathed before the session), i undressed her and requested for her nice black panty and she gave me on the spot.......hehe, nice.

Hugged, caressed and frenched her in standing for 3 mins. My dick really marikita rock hard .......so seductive .......

Continued to french her in Missionary position with hot hugging on bed for 5 mins. So errotic, so shiok ........

Put on cap and up her in a few positions.

She said she was almost climaxed after the turned slightly sideway, one leg raised up straight on my shoulder with my body upright sex position. She said she was so high but tried hard to avoid muscle spasm in orgasm as that would make her weak later. She said that real orgasm is only once and will loose the interest to have sex after the orgasm, just like man would stop to fuck after ejecting. I asked her how she did it but she mischievously declined to share and said just like me who could shoot but refused to shoot ......lol.

I then tried doggie position. Knn, one entered and after a few thrustings, i felt its not right. The feeling was so tight and intense which other positions i tried on her could not give me. Further aroused by her nice butt and body, i immediately pulled out my dick after one min of pumping, else, i would eject within 3 mins.

Proceeded to Lotus but with her back abutting me and her frontal facing the mirror. So nice to see her nice body with boobs moving up and down. The visual impact is great looking into the mirror.

Proceeded to fuck her in Missionary with her legs closed. At this point of time, she was so shack that she just lie flat with her both legs closed up and straightened. She has no strength to raise up her knee, lol. Her hands just loosely circled on my back. I drilled her in this position for about 15 mins. She closed her eyes, with some panting and the facial expression showed a mixture of pain and pleasure with some murmuring.

Checked my Samsung watch, 9 mins left. Its time to eject. Switched to doggie with fast and furious thrusting. As far as i could remember, this was one of the best doggie i ever had encountered, i " kapoon" within a min, with panting, fuck ......so shiok. We both panted heavily on bed ........If i still continued to fuck her in Missionary, i could last another 10 mins at least.

When she put on her seductive super short skirt, she kept worrying 走光 ........hehehehe.

She really makes me go wild and have that strong urge want to fuck her brains out. So seductive .......reminds me of 蜘蛛精in西游记,will RTF
Old 30-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Rou Rou is an attractive lass and has that CFM, slutty temperament. She has one tiny mole on her left nose and that makes her even more slutty. She spoke in a soft, cute and seductive manner.

She stands at 1.65m, 52 kg, neither plump or slim with a nice curvy figure, A+ boobs.

Without bathing (both bathed before the session), i undressed her and requested for her nice black panty and she gave me on the spot.......hehe, nice.

Hugged, caressed and frenched her in standing for 3 mins. My dick really marikita rock hard .......so seductive .......

Continued to french her in Missionary position with hot hugging on bed for 5 mins. So errotic, so shiok ........

She said she was almost climaxed after the turned slightly sideway, one leg raised up straight on my shoulder with my body upright sex position. She said she was so high but tried hard to avoid muscle spasm in orgasm as that would make her weak later. She said that real orgasm is only once and will loose the interest to have sex after the orgasm, just like man would stop to fuck after ejecting. I asked her how she did it but she mischievously declined to share and said just like me who could shoot but refused to shoot ......lol.

I then tried doggie position. Knn, one entered and after a few thrustings, i felt its not right. The feeling was so tight and intense which other positions i tried on her could not give me. Further aroused by her nice butt and body, i immediately pulled out my dick after one min of pumping, else, i would eject within 3 mins.

Proceeded to Lotus but with her back abutting me and her frontal facing the mirror. So nice to see her nice body with boobs moving up and down. The visual impact is great looking into the mirror.

Proceeded to fuck her in Missionary with her legs closed. At this point of time, she was so shack that she just lie flat with her both legs closed up and straightened. She has no strength to raise up her knee, lol. Her hands just loosely circled on my back. I drilled her in this position for about 15 mins. She closed her eyes, with some panting and the facial expression showed a mixture of pain and pleasure with some murmuring.

Checked my Samsung watch, 9 mins left. Its time to eject. Switched to doggie with fast and furious thrusting. As far as i could remember, this was one of the best doggie i ever had encountered, i " kapoon" within a min, with panting, fuck ......so shiok. We both panted heavily on bed ........If i still continued to fuck her in Missionary, i could last another 10 mins at least.

When she put on her seductive super short skirt, she kept worrying 走光 ........hehehehe.

She really makes me go wild and have that strong urge want to fuck her brains out. So seductive .......reminds me of 蜘蛛精in西游记,will RTF
Wow
See your FR really makes me feel like apply urgent leave tdy and 闯盘丝洞
😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 30-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow
See your FR really makes me feel like apply urgent leave tdy and 闯盘丝洞
😱
Lol, i still think of that doggie ........爽到非笔墨所能形容.....shiok till beyond word description. If doggie was the 1st sex position, i may last only 5 mins, lol. I need to explore why i am so susceptible to her doggie ....knn
Old 30-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, i still think of that doggie ........爽到非笔墨所能形容.....shiok till beyond word description. If doggie was the 1st sex position, i may last only 5 mins, lol. I need to explore why i am so susceptible to her doggie ....knn
Maybe her rear looks more enticing than her front 😅

Incidentally I just enlightened by your FR after considering many spurned attempts on doggie positions by some gals. From henceforth, my first position shall be doggie so that they’ve no chance to anticipate and decline me
✌🏻
Old 30-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Maybe her rear looks more enticing than her front 😅

Incidentally I just enlightened by your FR after considering many spurned attempts on doggie positions by some gals. From henceforth, my first position shall be doggie so that they’ve no chance to anticipate and decline me
✌🏻
Lol, that is inspiring
Old 30-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bigviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Really shiok to read your forums.
Make my horn out of my head sia
Old 30-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigviper View Post
Really shiok to read your forums.
Make my horn out of my head sia
Bro, i wrote to show off and please myself. Also to share. My FR is always factual.Sometimes revealed too much, lol
Old 30-04-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bigviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, i wrote to show off and please myself. Also to share. My FR is always factual.Sometimes revealed too much, lol

They are good examples for me to try out my stamina too. Not every man can control and fully utilize on that 1 hour.
Many thanks for sharing with us.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Bonked Ya Ya (2047) , the No. 6th bonk.(1st bonk on 31 Mar 19)

Now am in the room writing this brief FR, lol.

She was very mad at me. But i managed to pacify her.

I am happy that she was furious on me (instead of being nonchalant) and the reason was apparent.

This was the most hot session because it was filled with great emotions and lust.

She is a pretty lass, of a candid character, a kind hearted girl. She always gives me an enjoyable session without fail. I like her very much.

Will support her all the way till RTC. I hereby send this post in the bonking room, lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1