The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Premature ejaculation

Hi samsters, im currently suffering from premature ejaculation as whenever my gf gives me a blowjob i can hardly last for more than 30sec which is pretty weak considering im in my early teens and whenever i masturbate the head of my penis gets really sensitive easily. I tried edging but it doesnt help so im looking for a enhancing performance spray/gel that can help me to last longer. I've heard of stuff like titan gel and gambir sarawak but have no idea where can i purchase it. Is there anyone who can recommend me some.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:14 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Premature ejaculation

Premature ejaculation could be psychological or due to u having some underlying medical condition.. i would suggest u visit a doctor to rule out the latter rather than going straight for those performance enhancing drugs/supplements..

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbonksonly View Post
Hi samsters, im currently suffering from premature ejaculation as whenever my gf gives me a blowjob i can hardly last for more than 30sec which is pretty weak considering im in my early teens

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Premature ejaculation could be psychological or due to u having some underlying medical condition.. i would suggest u visit a doctor to rule out the latter rather than going straight for those performance enhancing drugs/supplements..
Abit shy to go to normal clinics is there any private that you can recommend.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:21 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

what's there to be shy? your health is more important.

if u are really uncomfortable visiting a GP.. then try sending Dr tan and partners a PM and see what he says..

https://sbf.net.nz/member.php?u=608009

Quote:
Abit shy to go to normal clinics is there any private that you can recommend.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi samsters, im currently suffering from premature ejaculation as whenever my gf gives me a blowjob i can hardly last for more than 30sec which is pretty weak considering im in my early teens and whenever i masturbate the head of my penis gets really sensitive easily.
It has nothing to do with being "weak" it's because your testosterone levels are sky high at your age and sex is something new and exciting. As you gain experience you'll gain more control. When you grow old you'll have trouble getting it up and trouble coming. That's when the term "weak" will apply.

Why don't you try jerking off half an hour prior and you should then be able to last a lot longer when it comes to sex with your girlfriend.

Another trick is to think of the ugliest woman you know when you feel you're about to come. It worked for me when I was your age.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-03-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi samsters, im currently suffering from premature ejaculation as whenever my gf gives me a blowjob i can hardly last for more than 30sec which is pretty weak considering im in my early teens and whenever i masturbate the head of my penis gets really sensitive easily. I tried edging but it doesnt help so im looking for a enhancing performance spray/gel that can help me to last longer. I've heard of stuff like titan gel and gambir sarawak but have no idea where can i purchase it. Is there anyone who can recommend me some.
wah early teens???underage u know haha
Old 28-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Another trick is to think of the ugliest woman you know when you feel you're about to come. It worked for me when I was your age.

Politician's wife does help.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

If you've no chronic health issues such as blood pressure or diabetic issues, PE at this age should be 100% psychological.

As you get to know your gal better and fuck her more often, the tension should go away and you'll have good control.

Transitioning from protected to raw sex can also be a source of over-excitement especially if you really like it raw and have been trying very hard to obtain it.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't make babies. Get a condom. If not you will pay more than the price of a condom.
Old 28-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Certain positions help delay E ie squatting or lifting up your legs.
Old 22-05-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chickenricenom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had the same problem when I was at that age. Always feel like shit after a paid romp. That said, I'm in my late 20s now and the last 5 years or so have been perfectly normal. Even great actually. Don't worry.

That said, I found genuine jua gen and stuff like not jerking off everyday generally helps.
Old 23-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenricenom View Post
That said, I found genuine jua gen and stuff like not jerking off everyday generally helps.
Regular masterbation may affect one's future performance

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1