The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2018, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You are most welcome my whorelord
I am just a small humble potato who is led astray by his kuku bird! You, Senior bro are the true whorelord.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

RTFed 2 of my regular WLs, Bei Bei and Ella at 1654A within a week. Both girls provide the same standard services you'd expect from 1654A girls: boob rub (in shower and bed), catbath, AR + HJ combo and BBBJ (in shower and bed). I'll elaborate more about each of them below.

First up, Bei Bei who has been working for 1 year and 2 months now. Not to be confused with the Ah Lian Bei Bei at 1658A who has already returned home. This 1654A Bei Bei is rather tall at 1.6m and has pretty big eyes and long black hair. Add a pair of C cup boobs and perky butt, plus her friendly cheerful attitude, and you get a wonderful experience with her.

A few days later, I caught up with SYT Ella. She is 1.55m tall with wholesome B cup boobs, fair skin and slightly perky butt. Wrote a first try FR on her a while ago here:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...ostcount=13994

She has improved since then in terms of GFE and services. Looks pretty much the same as the first time, still being a Gillian Chung lookalike. She responds passionately to my frenching initiation during FJ while painting is also available upon request.

I like both these girls and recommend them for their own unique traits: Bei Bei for her tall height and mature lady feel; Ella for her petite yet sumptuous size and SYT feel. I even tried them both in tarma last month and it was intense to bonk them one after another, pretending they were both my wives.

Last edited by dbhh; 26-12-2018 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Corrected Ah Lian Bei Bei's house number
Old 23-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On bro unfit recommendation tried Xiao lian 1651.

Looks: 6/10 GND look. Average to slightly above average looking.

Body: 8/10 Big saggy tits with big areola. Natural and really nice to squeeze. Feel really heavy in your hands. Abit of tummy but slim enough everywhere else. She is special in GL for having mildly hairy armpits. Like Tang Wei in Lust caution. Been looking for this for a long time

Catbath: 6/10 Will lick ard your nipples, stomach and balls.

BBBJ: 7/10 Alot of tongue and saliva. Can improve with some more advice and training.

Frenching: - Unwilling to french or kiss.

Painting: - Unwilling to be painted.

AR: - Does not provide this service.

FJ: 8/10 Decent stamina for riding. Accommodating to any position you want.

Overall: 7/10. Really green in this line. Was a receptionist back in china. Only been in this trade for 4 months. However her personality and demeanour endear her to me. Will attempt to train her to allow frenching and painting at least. Must try if you are a fan of big natural titties and have a fetish for hairy armpit and pussy.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
On bro unfit recommendation tried Xiao lian 1651.

Looks: 6/10 GND look. Average to slightly above average looking.

Body: 8/10 Big saggy tits with big areola. Natural and really nice to squeeze. Feel really heavy in your hands. Abit of tummy but slim enough everywhere else. She is special in GL for having mildly hairy armpits. Like Tang Wei in Lust caution. Been looking for this for a long time

- a fetish for hairy armpit and pussy.
Bro, if you have a fetish for mild hairy armpits, you can consider Lisa aka WL#003 @ 1820 ... She is chio with nice eyes, nice nose, long silky smooth hair and procelain fair + smooth facial complexion but her facial shape is a tad too longish ... she is a proud owner of a set of natural C tits with pink nips ... Super slim but with nice feminine curves. enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-12-2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old 23-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Hairy armpit and bush will keep me away and I prefer girls with clean shaved armpit and bush please kindly recommend some one who also can offer good French.
Old 23-12-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, if you have a fetish for mild hairy armpits, you can consider Lisa aka WL#008 @ 1820 ... She is chio with nice eyes, nice nose, long silky smooth hair and procelain fair + smooth facial complexion but her facial shape is a tad too longish ... she is a proud owner of a set of natural C tits with pink nips ... Super slim but with nice feminine curves. enjoy!
Thanks alot bro, will check her out soon
Old 23-12-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Thanks alot bro, will check her out soon
Bro
Better visit her before Boxing Day.
Told me she’s leaving.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro
Told me she’s leaving.
Every year 1 month before CNY many WLs will tender resignation
Old 23-12-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

But she did refuse french and painting.
Old 23-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro
Told me she’s leaving.
I banged her upon receiving your heads up that she might be RTC soon ... Howecer she told me she has not decided when to leave ... and she is in the process of “searching for something” to justify her to stay though ...

My next venture would be the cute & petite Happy ... hopefully she could make me happy like the Happy (Ex 2060 WL many years ago) who used to sextisfy all my sexual whims and fancies ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
I banged her upon receiving your heads up that she might be RTC soon ... Howecer she told me she has not decided when to leave ... and she is in the process of “searching for something” to justify her to stay though ...

My next venture would be the cute & petite Happy ... hopefully she could make me happy like the Happy (Ex 2060 WL many years ago) who used to sextisfy all my sexual whims and fancies ...
Pete got such gem right now?
Old 23-12-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Actually she mentioned to find a valid excuse to her parents to continue staying.
Otherwise earliest she’ll leave is 26 Dec 2018; provided AV open.

Am also aiming Happy from their house next.

��
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Pete got such gem right now?
Bro

Do try Lisa if you have not.
Full B to small C natural boobs on a fair sexy body; and very GFE.
Old 23-12-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
But she did refuse french and painting.
At least she allows lick breast and some lip pecking.
Many wls nowadays don’t even allow.

Amd I did paint her song song and wet wet.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Bro

Do try Lisa if you have not.
Full B to small C natural boobs on a fair sexy body; and very GFE.
PM you Brother

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1