The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2004, 06:44 PM
rgcp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Boss KTV in Hanoi

Hi bros,

I always travel to Hanoi & HCM City.

In hanoi, only visit Boss KTV, Fortuna Hotel, gitls are not bad, try 225, service consider good amoung the rest.

Travelling there again, any good place you bros can recommend for Hanoi & HCM City ?

Cheers
Happy Bonking !!
Old 07-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vietnam

Been in and out of Vietnam for over a year now. Hanoi is surprisingly small. You can probably visit most of the "worth going" clubs and massage palors within a week (or way less for those "hard working" brudders out here). Compared to Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi is definitely more open minded. You can purchase girls for overnight at USD50 (some of you are over paying).

Learn to speak a little Viet, very much like Canton or Manda.

Ho Chi Minh... personally, I have shagged a couple, but it's hard work and the final cost is usually more than just buying one off the clubs.

I find it very easy to pick girls up in Vietnam, cute girls, innocent girls, girls that goes for your money, girls that are just plain psycho. But if I have it my way, will rather just pay for the service. Quick, simple and you can call them again whenever you want it.
Old 17-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Dep Trai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Agree with jameskhoa that Hanoi is rather small and limited. Try to use Vietnam Dong instead of USD as the Dong keeps depreciating. I live in Ho Chi Minh City and visit Hanoi regularly. Going rate for short time is vnd700,000 (USD45) and overnight is about vnd1million (USD64). Don't overpay!

For those on short time visits, go for the money interested girls and avoid the psychos'.

Catwalk is expensive and the place under police watch now due to a recent fight between Taiwanese and Singapore guests. Try some of the local joints for a better time.
Old 23-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stonestone is Cool - loads of Potential
Are you sure that the going rate is USD 64 only?? The mornal rate is USD 100. I have been to places like the Saigon Price Hotel, Catwalk, My Linh Point and the Maxim Disco in HCM and the Fortuna hotel in Hanoi. In Hanoi the price is USD 0 for a short time and USD 80 for overnight. That price is fixed by the hotel and cannot bargain. Unless uyou meet the girls outside and have some private arrangements without the knowledge of the mamasan.

Pls share where you have the price of USD 64 for overnight.
Old 25-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Dep Trai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not Only USD64, ... USD6 also have!

In Saigon, the price is definitely at vnd1million for overnight. Even then it is for ang moh places like Apocalypse. Most of the brudders just go in there and pay the published rates and don't bargain hard enough. I am living in Saigon for almost a year now and if you are a regular, they will even go down to vnd700,000 overnight. Try to avoid those places like Catwalk. The place is overpriced and the attitude there sucks.

If you want outright cheaper rates you have to go further out to District 5 areas or An Duong market area. It is normally around USD35 overnight.

For Hanoi, the girls in Fortuna will mostly stay overnight for USD65. They have to give USD10 to the mamasan, but the rest is up to you for negotiation. Personally, I have had twice overnight for USD50 all inclusive. But this is only after you get to know them better. Of course it helps as I speak Vietnamese. Try to negotiate politely, it will help.

Those looking for more adventure in the North can get to Dosan and enjoy a more kampong style environment. There the rates go even lower. USD6 for one shot or half hour. Yes! USD6 and the girls are not old or ugly. Average age is about 20 years old.

Those looking for even LOWER rates have to go further up North. I was in Lao Cai a few months ago and this palce is a must go for those looking for a challenge. For a small fee of USD3 you get some of the best and freshest quality in Vietnam.

Enjoy!
Old 26-02-2004, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stonestone is Cool - loads of Potential
Not bad. Have you tried the girl from Fortuna no 225 as mentioned by one of the Brother here?? How abt no 78? Pls provide FR is you tried before.
Old 29-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
d24d13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Not Only USD64, ... USD6 also have!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dep Trai

Those looking for more adventure in the North can get to Dosan and enjoy a more kampong style environment. There the rates go even lower. USD6 for one shot or half hour. Yes! USD6 and the girls are not old or ugly. Average age is about 20 years old.

Those looking for even LOWER rates have to go further up North. I was in Lao Cai a few months ago and this palce is a must go for those looking for a challenge. For a small fee of USD3 you get some of the best and freshest quality in Vietnam.

Enjoy!
Bro,
Where is Dosan, and Lao Cai? I mean how far away from Hanoi, and what means of transport?
Old 04-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Not Only USD64, ... USD6 also have!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dep Trai
In Saigon, the price is definitely at vnd1million for overnight. Even then it is for ang moh places like Apocalypse. Most of the brudders just go in there and pay the published rates and don't bargain hard enough. I am living in Saigon for almost a year now and if you are a regular, they will even go down to vnd700,000 overnight. Try to avoid those places like Catwalk. The place is overpriced and the attitude there sucks.

If you want outright cheaper rates you have to go further out to District 5 areas or An Duong market area. It is normally around USD35 overnight.

For Hanoi, the girls in Fortuna will mostly stay overnight for USD65. They have to give USD10 to the mamasan, but the rest is up to you for negotiation. Personally, I have had twice overnight for USD50 all inclusive. But this is only after you get to know them better. Of course it helps as I speak Vietnamese. Try to negotiate politely, it will help.

Enjoy!
hi dep trai, are you vietnamese? your nick stands for handsome. i am not VNese and staying in hanoi for quite some time. i would like to know more.

would you provide more info for me regards to such scene in hanoi?

thanks alot!
Old 06-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Yo..

In Hanoi, me think new century quite happening and anyway its just a 10mins walk from my hotel. I also went to Monaco and boy the place is infested with russians and some locals. the place is open till the last man standing. I went there after new century close shop.

In HCM, i was at Liquid, it its at the cross-junction of nguyen thi minh ky and hai ba trung.

Heard from a friend that gossip at new york hotel quite happening? any comments......

going up hanoi and hcm quiye often..... wondering if brudders there care to meet up and have some ca-phe da.
Old 17-04-2004, 02:18 AM
Sexcrzay

Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by d24d13
There used to be a place called QueenBee, but heard now convert into a resturant.
Queen Bee is in HCM City, not Hanoi
Old 24-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
SEXplorer is Cool - loads of Potential

bros,

anybody now in hanoi??

can meet out and plan something? pm me
Old 25-04-2004, 10:53 PM
forbidden98

Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen
Just wondering if any brothers have been to the Fortuna Hotel in Hanoi and tried a giorsl at the Boss KTV called Loan. Her no is 78. I have tried her several times and I must say that she is good. She gives the bf feeling and is willing to even bbbj for you.

Whe I tried her the last time in Dec 2003, she bbbj for till I CIM. She did not swallow but thje fact that she allows to cim is good. Also so is willing to try doggie style and if you book her overnight, youy can actually bonk her 3 or 4 times if you can throughout the night. I tried to bonlk her raw but she said cannot. Any brother tried her before?? Raw ?? Pls write your FR here.
I just came back from Hanoi and went to Boss KTV. I saw 1 girl no. 156 but didn't try her. When I came back the next day and wanted to book her, she was off. What a waste! She is a beauty in terms of look. There is also girl no. 252 which photo was display outside the entrance. Has anyone try these girls before?
Old 03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonestone
I am not aware of Queenbee turning into a res. I know that it is or was a disc. Yes there are a lot of FL there. You can pick them up. New Century disco has also many FL. But all these are in HCM. Hanoui although is so called the capital, but they are more daring there. All night spots in HCM must close at 12 midnigt. But those in Hanoi close at 1 or 2 or 3 am. Boss KTV e.g. closes only after the last guest leaves the place. That is only for the KTV rooms. The disco outside cloese at 12 midnight.

I also agree with queen that Boss KTV is good place. I have personally tried loan. I cannot her name but remember her no is 78. Any brother here tried before, care to post the R here??
bro,

Loan is her name and her no is 78 but she have stopped work at Boss KTV for the time being. Now she's in HCM. Might be back in Boss in a couple of months time. She's my fav gal at Boss and I always go back to her.

cheers.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden98
I just came back from Hanoi and went to Boss KTV. I saw 1 girl no. 156 but didn't try her. When I came back the next day and wanted to book her, she was off. What a waste! She is a beauty in terms of look. There is also girl no. 252 which photo was display outside the entrance. Has anyone try these girls before?
bro,

maybe u can try Phuong, no 81. She's a very horny and playful gal.

cheers.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Some Vietnam scene and song.......

http://www.crazys.net/media/data/197.htm

Clips on the task bar for some musics

Cheers..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1