The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Will be visiting HCMC again after a year gap. Would love to get any contacts if bro are willing to share!. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-04-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
just came back from HCM after a 3d2n trip.

As soon as arrived went for wash hair massage clean ear cut nails shop in D1. 1.7m total for everything. i think i spend around 3 hours + there.

after that went to the "banned" fruit shop for a quick release. still as great as before. price remain the same at 500 entry and 2m for fj.

took a 19 year old. solid pink nipples, great student look and very accommodating yet skillful.

after that went to 1127 KTV at D5 for the night. honestly speaking, in terms of girl's quality, i find the "banned" fruit shop have the best girls in town. KTV girls are 1-2 grade below them. The benefit is KTV get to play and drink and go for LT …….
That “banned” fruit shop quality is really average leh. Last time I stay at a nearby Little Tokyo hotel and see those girls walking around, nothing special and it’s main selling point is just convenience. If 1127 ktv cannot even match then really gone case lah. I shall try other ktvs during my next visit. Thks for saving me a wasted ktv outing, bro.
Old 09-04-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
extraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone happen to be in hcm tonight? Dinner drinks ktv lupsup? I have 2 pax looking for inspiration and kakis
Old 10-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro seriously you find the banned shop quality average?? Their chicks all seems to be young and nice man. Can speak English and mandarin well as well.

Any other place you think better than that place can recommend? I know the fruit shop not cheap and many seniors here says they chop carrot. But I can’t find anywhere else gives better quality than them man.

1127 ktv their chicks not all can speak Chinese or English also. We called 4 chicks in total and only 2 can speak English / mandarin. But their girl is playful. Rooms are big also. The playability is just like those ktv in SG peace center if you know it.

Anyway will be heading there again in May. I am looking for those ktv that can go naked ones. Anyone have any recommendations?
Old 10-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxhade View Post
how do you use gaito? use english and call the number ?
it would seems to be easier to translate using messenger
It's a website, click on your location and they will show those near to you. Find who you like then use a local phone to message them in Vietnamese (Google translate). They will give you nearest hotel and you go there book 1 hour and msg them the room number. Wait and they will come and do the deed. Once done pay them. Room usually 100k-150k per hour depending on hotel.

Problem with Gaito they change the url quite often so better save the phone number once you shortlist them.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vnnewbie View Post
Here is an idea rather than paying cash to overcompensate for your failing why not invest in yourself and become slim your health and wallet will thank you later rather than making excuses
u got time good for u.
not everyone is as free as you bruh.

dun have to stir shit here ok
Old 11-04-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heepzter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m staying in Japan town. Where’s a good place here?
Old 11-04-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
Bro seriously you find the banned shop quality average?? Their chicks all seems to be young and nice man. Can speak English and mandarin well as well.

Any other place you think better than that place can recommend? I know the fruit shop not cheap and many seniors here says they chop carrot. But I can’t find anywhere else gives better quality than them man.

1127 ktv their chicks not all can speak Chinese or English also. We called 4 chicks in total and only 2 can speak English / mandarin. But their girl is playful. Rooms are big also. The playability is just like those ktv in SG peace center if you know it.

Anyway will be heading there again in May. I am looking for those ktv that can go naked ones. Anyone have any recommendations?
Thought it’s a known fact that the banned fruit shop girls are mainly 5-6s with a few 7s if lucky. It’s the most promoted shop in Vietnam so can easily find reviews in the other forums to doublecheck. It’s a convenient fuck factory to boom boom then get out but no gfe. Perhaps more suitable for guys holidaying w/ the wife & needing to get some side action haha.

For me, the fruit price is low but poor value. Better to top up another S$20 & go to La Belle in Bangkok. Proper 90 minutes where u can get real gfe with dfk, fingering, bbbj, fs in a nice room w/ mirror ceiling. Sign 30K baht member & can drink chivas whisky for free when in the bathtub with the girl.

I will be going HCMC again. Will focus mainly on the top KTVs like Boss or Richy7. If can get a 9 level girl for a few hours in the KTV then LT at the hotel room then quite worth it. It seems for HCMC, the real value (don’t confuse w/ price) is either in the S$40 gaito quickies or top-tier KTVs.
Old 12-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Paiseh ah, I want to share FR but it's that banned fruits shop. If not here can I share at the main Vietnam thread? Also, I noob but why cannot share that shop?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 12-04-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Paiseh ah, I want to share FR but it's that banned fruits shop. If not here can I share at the main Vietnam thread? Also, I noob but why cannot share that shop?
Can share forum but dun menetioned the name becos non legal sponsor...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Can share forum but dun menetioned the name becos non legal sponsor...
Ok. Then I won't mention name. Will share FR once I'm back

Old 13-04-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
That “banned” fruit shop quality is really average leh. Last time I stay at a nearby Little Tokyo hotel and see those girls walking around, nothing special and it’s main selling point is just convenience. If 1127 ktv cannot even match then really gone case lah. I shall try other ktvs during my next visit. Thks for saving me a wasted ktv outing, bro.
Fruitshop has all types
Day to day varies
For me..25% are doable
So needs u be patient..wait b4 choose..
Old 13-04-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

My first time visiting Vietnam/HCM. Not a pro in Vietnam scene so I made the safest move to "buy some fruits".

- Location/FR: Certain fruit shop - Took a bike there, made payment for room and the moment I entered I was overwhelmed as the ladies gathered around me and another bro. I took this lady with pink hair as she stood out the most. She led me to 3rd floor and into this Japan themed room. Showered me and I lie down for massage. The massage was okay as I'm not expecting much. Massage ended and she asked what I want and I told her FJ. We showered and she started with BBBJ and she gave me a good deepthroat. After BJ she capped me and started with cowgirl. Wah the cowgirl sibei shiok as she rode me like no tomorrow. From cowgirl we switched to missionary, doggy then I finished in missionary. As I came I got closer to her and her sweet moans got into my ears. Finished up, showered and she led me to the entrance. Overall experience was good but what I did not like is her exaggerated moans. There's also a mirror which she positioned herself in front when I doggy her. Sibei swee sia!

- Name: Lumi or Ruby (Couldn't understand her)

- Lady: Very slim with silky white skin. Boobs enhanced Bcups. Pussy nicely taken care of. What caught my attention is her pink hair. Her attitude and service is good but would be nice if she can tone down on her moaning. The mole on her left side also made her look quite cute. She also knows a little Mandarin so good for Chinese bros.

- Damage: VND500,000 (Room)+2Mil FJ

- RTF: For beginners like me yes. This place got many ladies to choose from but I'm sure HCM got better and cheaper ones. Definitely next trip I will try other places.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1