The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Some will just say do fj with u only so pls dont tell others, but the same sentence already say to 1001 different guys.
Agree, some but definitely not all
Old 20-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Agree, some but definitely not all
That's why the word some is used
Old 20-04-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
But many land mines leh...... so few really good ones....
So have to be collective effort lor to single out those land mines..

Not possible for a single person to sample all the girls..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some will just say do fj with u only so pls dont tell others, but the same sentence already say to 1001 different guys.
There was one ML some years ago, can't remember if she was named Clearly. It created quite a storm here...
Old 20-04-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So have to be collective effort lor to single out those land mines..

Not possible for a single person to sample all the girls..
Fully agreed. Forgot to add that the few good ones are so hard to book.... lol....
Old 20-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Fully agreed. Forgot to add that the few good ones are so hard to book.... lol....
Maybe at the start a bit hard to book but subsequent bookings should be a breeze..

Old 20-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's why the word some is used
well on this topic, some bros like to spread lies as well
so be smarter abit and identify who are those that are simply trying to dig out info from you or cause trouble for the MLs.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros anyone have FR on SLG’s Xiao Yi playability?
Old 20-04-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
well on this topic, some bros like to spread lies as well
so be smarter abit and identify who are those that are simply trying to dig out info from you or cause trouble for the MLs.
Not going to share such information, do u no good and only cause harm to others. Just stating some ML tactics that they use.
Old 20-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

So many talks about 'special" service.

Let me try to chip in some of my experience. Pardon my long essay.

Back in the days before this SLG and this thread comes on, Im a regular to this ML (called her C). Every week I make it a point to visit C. Not at her apt, but at H81.
(H81 really earn a lot of $ from me that time).
I enjoy her massage (she is really trained n got a fix routine which covers the entire body)....and the sensual. Before long (after 3 or 4 sessions), the sensual went up a notch and I hinted at something extra. She got the hint and FJ was added in. She even allowed raw, but I declined and went w cap.
All in with no extra charge. I guess she likes me.

Fast forward.....to a few years ago
I went to visit this ML at her apt (call her B)....and during the massage, I heard some weird noise at the next room. (She share the apt w another lady). Both of us smile knowing what was occurring.
End of session, I managed to catch a glimpse of B's roommate. she was indeed much better n got nicer figure than B. B was gracious enough to tell me her name (since they are hao jiemei).....let's call her A.
So before long I was visiting A consistently every week. Although I was contented with the service, but I find she always kept some limit.
Obviously she got the hint I was looking for something extra.
During one session (5th or 6th), i finally pop the FJ question.
She rejected upfront and was strongly insist she dont do FJ with customers.
Things naturally took a downturn from that time onwards....I did visit her a few more times after that and well, the service had obviously drop a few more notches.
I wanted to asked her about that "weird noise" incident but decided against it.
I came to realise it is either they like you or dun. Obviously she like that customer alot (or the customer pay alot extra)...whatever it is...
I drop ship and move on.

Maybe I was buoyed by that very very early incident with C.
But times had indeed changed...Im not longer young n fit....now just a lao tiko.

So, for Bros out there...if you get it...good for you.
If no, just move on. Usually once you pop the FJ question, n the ML rejected....things will go down hill after that. As she will be more wary of u n less reluctant to service you with the same fervour previously and for some they might outright reject your booking telling they are full.

Again apologise the long winded essay....just trying to share my experience.

Last edited by MiG27; 20-04-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
*snip*

Again apologise the long winded essay....just trying to share my experience.
That’s some great and informative stuff you shared there.

Up you for it.

Old 20-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
becks23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Good afternoon bros, any good service syt for recommendation? I am going to visit later & hope to satisfy my needs
Old 20-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
So many talks about 'special" service.

Let me try to chip in some of my experience. Pardon my long essay.
Now this is how you write about your sexventures.

Enjoyed the story bro (and the lesson in it).
Old 20-04-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/lele-massage/

RTM visit for her.

Location: Move to area B. A much much better place as compare previous location.

Looks: 80% of her photos. Most look like her is the 5th and 6th photo.

Massage: Excellent strength. Great skills as well.

Sensual: Panties is on everything else is off. She knows how to turn on a guy. Fun time rolling in her bed.

Figure: Nice boobs think should be C. Very nice suck-able nipples. Spend a lot of time on them. =P

GFE: Great. Can converse well.

RTM: Will RTM since yaoyao is gone.
Old 20-04-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

suppose to went with regular but didnt go as plan, so try Xixi

Location: central , discreet, but not the ideal accessibility
Look: a young version of dawn yeoh
Body: fair skin, small B with suckable nip
Massage: probably non-existence
Sensual: not those mind-blowing but slow and steady. roaming allow north and south.

Overall: recommend to try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1