The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Why is it always the same area that still got problem ? I wonder if SMRT & LTA did they fix the problem or not ? I pity the residents staying in those areas affected by the mrt breakdown . Better to vote out your PAP MP .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 10-04-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmoogan View Post
Want to increase price still got mrt breakdown .
No breakdown can increase price?
Old 11-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Train fault on North-East Line; no service between Outram and Potong Pasir stations

SBS Transit warned commuters to expect additional travel time of up about 15 minutes.

PUBLISHED 34 MIN AGO

SINGAPORE - Train service from Outram to Potong Pasir stations in both directions on the North-East Line (NEL) has been suspended on Wednesday morning (April 11) due to a train fault.

SBS Transit, which operates the NEL, first tweeted about the fault at Little India station at 7.35am.

It warned commuters to expect delays of about 15 minutes. This was later revised to 30 minutes.

SBS Transit expained that trains are moving at a slower speed due to the fault. It added that free bus rides have been made available at designated bus stops from Potong Pasir to Outram.

On Monday morning, commuters also faced delays on a west-bound strech of the East-West Line due to a track fault.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...g-morning-peak

As usual standard reply . But they never blame themselves . So how to increase mrt fares Mr Lee & Ah Khaw ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 11-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
As usual standard reply . But they never blame themselves . So how to increase mrt fares Mr Lee & Ah Khaw ?
They will still increase. I would be worried if theres no increase.

Thank you
Old 11-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

No increase every day got fault.
Now go ching ming pray pray . Mrt fault
Chuachukang bishan make sure no fault
Old 12-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Commuters complain also no use . Do not depend on mrt for your transportation needs . Better to plan for other methods that are safer and for sure will help to arrive at your destinations on time. Finally when elections come you must vote them out .

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 12-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Singapore mrt network is suppose to be such world class transport system . How come still got breakdown ? How come it always breakdown during the peak hour ?

Old 12-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

World class ,it was just a dream.
Old 13-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
Jkiruo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJkiruo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honestly speaking I would be certainly afraid to take the mrt in Singapore with so many breakdowns .
Old 17-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Train service disruption along EWL and NSL on Tuesday morning

Published on 2018-04-17 by Martha Soezean

This Tuesday morning (17 Apr), train service was first disrupted along the East West Line (EWL) followed by the North-South Line (NSL), again without official information given on its media platforms by the transport operator, Singapore Mass Rapid Transport (SMRT)

At 8:30am Joepan posted a tweet wondering why the train stopped for too long at Eunos:

Cheng Hyork informed there was a train fault on EWL, causing delay on the West bound trains:

Joepan tweeted again that his train stopped at Paya Lebar for more than one minute; there was no announcement and the train kept stopping:

Other passengers also tweeted complains on the EWL delay, Mitaaaa wrote it was a train fault:

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...esday-morning/

I wonder what is SMRT trying to hide . Again no public announcement to your paying commuters . Still want to increase fares Mr Lee and Ah Khaw ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Breaking News : SMRT CEO Desmond Kuek is stepping down and is expected to be replaced by yet another former chief of defence . Seriously SMRT I wonder how you guys select your top management ? Shouldn't you be getting the right people with the right skills & experience for top management positions ?

Old 18-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Former defence chief Neo Kian Hong to replace Desmond Kuek as SMRT CEO

18 Apr 2018 11:30AM (Updated: 18 Apr 2018 12:13PM)

SINGAPORE: SMRT chief Desmond Kuek is stepping down and making way for senior civil servant and former chief of defence force Neo Kian Hong, the company confirmed on Wednesday (Apr 18).

The appointment will take effect on Aug 1.

Mr Kuek, 54, also a former chief of defence force, will bow out after five-and-a-half years at the helm of the beleaguered transport company.

“It has been my privilege to have served alongside a most professional and dedicated team in SMRT, and to have led the company through this critical period of organisational transformation and system renewal," he said in a press release.

"While we have been through challenging times, I firmly believe the company is well-placed for better journeys ahead, and I see this as a timely juncture to hand over to a new leadership team to take the company to its next level.”

Mr Neo, who is also 54, succeeded Mr Kuek as the chief of defence force in 2010. After leaving the military in 2013, Mr Neo was appointed Permanent Secretary for Education Development at the Ministry of Education before joining the Defence Ministry last year.

He was also appointed a non-executive director of Singapore Technologies Engineering last June.

Currently the Permanent Secretary for Defence Development, Mr Neo will retire from the Administrative Service on Aug 1 with his appointment as SMRT CEO.

He said of his SMRT appointment: "I am conscious that there will be challenges ahead. I know the public expects safe and reliable train services. I will work very hard to meet their expectations."

GLOBAL SEARCH FOR SUCCESSOR

Mr Neo's appointment comes after a "global search" for a successor for Mr Kuek, said SMRT chairman Seah Moon Ming.

He said the SMRT board was impressed with Mr Neo's appreciation of interdisciplinary collaboration, as well as his vision and experience in leveraging new technologies for public service.

"I have had the opportunity to work alongside Kian Hong during the SARS crisis and witnessed his sense of mission, hands-on approach to problem-solving and decisive leadership," Mr Seah said.

"Kian Hong had also proven his operational leadership when he led the SAF contingent in East Timor."

The announcement comes less than three months after rumours that Mr Kuek was due to step down, and a series of personnel changes at SMRT including the departure of former vice-president for corporate communications Patrick Nathan and the appointment of new executive officers for rail operations and maintenance.

The transport operator has suffered several setbacks recently, including a train collision at Joo Koon MRT station, and the flooding of a train tunnel near Bishan station last year.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...w-ceo-10147140

Seriously from one defence chief to another . I expect the environment still to be the same . Looks like SMRT is becoming a company to let our ex army generals and colonels becoming a training ground for them. I wonder if SMRT has lost its vision and direction ? Anyways I am still boycotting SMRT trains for now until I can feel safe enough to travel with them . Good luck to the commuters .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Desmond Kuek leaves SMRT to the man who replaced him as chief of defence force after earning close to $10 million in 5.5 years

April 18, 2018

Desmond Kuek is expected to step down from his post as president and group CEO after five and a half years at the helm of SMRT Corporation Limited, according to mainstream media reports. Kuek may reportedly be replaced by Neo Kian Hong – the same man who succeeded Kuek as Chief of Defence Force (CDF) eight years ago, in 2010.

Neo, who had served in the Singapore Armed Forces since 1983, succeeded Kuek as CDF on 31 March 2010. At the time, Neo had been serving as Chief of Army – a post he passed down to current Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office, Chan Chun Sing – one of the ministers hotly tipped to succeed Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong as head of Government.

Neo retired from the Forces on 27 March 2013 and was replaced by Ng Chee Meng – a former Lieutenant-General who now serves as Minister for Education (Schools) and Second Minister for Transport.

Neo joined the civil service after leaving the Forces and presently serves as Permanent Secretary (Education Development) in the Ministry of Education – a post he has held since 1 July 2013.

Interestingly, Kuek took a very similar career route to the one Neo took. Just a year older than Neo, 55-year-old Kuek became the 6th CDF on 27 March 2007, taking over from his predecessor Ng Yat Chung. Ng went on to become an executive at national wealth fund Temasek Holdings before becoming CEO of Singapore Press Holdings last year.

Just after three years as CDF, Kuek relinquished his position to Neo. Just like Neo, Kuek took on an appointment as Permanent Secretary after retiring from the Forces. He served as a Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources between 1 July 2010 and 30 September 2012.

The very next day after he resigned from his post as Permanent Secretary, Kuek started his new job as President and Group CEO of SMRT Corporation Limited, on 1 October 2012.

continue reading here : http://theindependent.sg/desmond-kue...-in-5-5-years/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Global search for next SMRT CEO ends up with someone with zero experience in transport industry

Published on 2018-04-18 by The Online Citizen

by Chris Kuan

The global transport industry is truly in a dire state when a global search for the next SMRT CEO ends with someone with zero experience in the transport industry, zero experience working in the private sector and zero experience at board level of any company let alone a $1b company.

But it goes further. If SMRT is a fully privatized company, would shareholders particularly the asset managers be happy with such a CEO who is practically indistinguishable from the previous CEO? The answer would surely be no, in particular why change the CEO at all if his replacement is almost exactly the same? But worse because the new man does not have the 5-year experience of the former CEO's tenure.

Normal investors and shareholders usually do not like the discontinuity or disruption at the top of the company for no new directions. Of course, we do know that the indirectly state-owned SMRT is not like a normal private sector company although it was supposed to be managed like one or so we were told.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...port-industry/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-04-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I really find it hard to believe if SMRT did a global search for a new CEO. I am sure if they really did they could find someone from the following list of countries : Japan ; S. Korea ; Taiwan ; Germany ; France ; U.K . and U.S . Why do they have to always choose someone with NO basic transportation experience to be its CEO ? Why always choose someone from the military ? Haven't you guys learn anything yet ? Please don't waste tax payer's money .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1