The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of
Re: girls in 1654A

Here's my take on the girls' looks:

Xiao Man - China-look pretty. For example, Zhou Xun has a China-look to me. Some find her pretty. Some find her not. BTW, Xiao Man doesn't resemble Zhou Xun hor!

Ella - GND-look. Pretty.

Jia Jia - GND-look. Not as pretty as Ella.

As they say, one man's meat is another man's poison! Go check them out for yourself, I guess.

BTW, saw a girl called Bao Bao today (or Bobo?). Anyone knows which house she's from? Slim, pretty, wearing white dress, black bra showing from the back.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:27 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
She also did that in my session. Playingwith her phone, SMS and even plAyed music. But I dont mind music, only her constant SMS rings and she responding
Me too. During my session with MH, she played music on her i phone, reply sms very not professional.Play Music is ok but reply sms during the session often is not gd imo.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coffee3in1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Nana from 1606A!
Yum yum, but i need to RTF Yoyo first. I long for her!! Maybe tmr free. Nana oso can book fm 1654A or ???
Old 03-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Me too. During my session with MH, she played music on her i phone, reply sms very not professional.Play Music is ok but reply sms during the session often is not gd imo.
You guys should complain to OKT Garrick tactfully. He will give MH a dressing down and MH will wake up from her "sleep"...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
PussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to behold
Yup. My friend took MH last week. His comment was Chio babe but very mechanical and didn't seem very focused on the 'task at hand'

So far for me, Ella has been the most consistent. Gives me the most satisfying experience everytime.

So much so that I'm starting to have the habit of only looking for her whenever I go to 1654A.

Damn .... Where's my sense of variety
Old 03-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee3in1 View Post
Yum yum, but i need to RTF Yoyo first. I long for her!! Maybe tmr free. Nana oso can book fm 1654A or ???
Of course u can if you dun mind to wait a little longer.

I heard Yoyo will not be working tmr de! She is going for her routine medical checkup according to her boss.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Samster

TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah heng ah, MH is (was) my next target.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLover View Post
Yup. My friend took MH last week. His comment was Chio babe but very mechanical and didn't seem very focused on the 'task at hand'

So far for me, Ella has been the most consistent. Gives me the most satisfying experience everytime.

So much so that I'm starting to have the habit of only looking for her whenever I go to 1654A.

Damn .... Where's my sense of variety
I guess the other bruddahs are correct. She has outside KC with a customer. So whatever $he i$ doing in the GL shop, $he i$ only going thru the motion.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
BTW, saw a girl called Bao Bao today (or Bobo?). Anyone knows which house she's from? Slim, pretty, wearing white dress, black bra showing from the back.
I think it Bao Bao 2047. Slim, petite, pinkish nips..make-up and contact lens..i think same age as XM. You may want to try.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

coffee3in1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Of course u can if you dun mind to wait a little longer.

I heard Yoyo will not be working tmr de! She is going for her routine medical checkup according to her boss.
Walao sad la. I'm saving my load of cum for her. Went on a healthy diet of green apples, which accordingly making the cum sweeter. Gonna pop the CIM question. Any bro tried b4? Heh heh.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I think it Bao Bao 2047. Slim, petite, pinkish nips..make-up and contact lens..i think same age as XM. You may want to try.
Thx bro. Haven't seen any FR on her leh.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Thx bro. Haven't seen any FR on her leh.
Bruddah, why dun u try her and post one here for the benefits of fellow bruddahs?

Old 03-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, a delayed FR from last week. The girl's name is Yan Yan, anyone else has tried her before? didn't really see any FR. Very slim and petite.

Body: Good (maybe for me, like petite and slim girls)
Boobs: small B (ok for me, natural)
catbath: 6/10 (quite standard)
BBBJ: 7/10 (gentle and good, just nice)
AR: 5/10 (can tell she is not into it)
Gfe: 8/10 (quite sincere throughout with good attitude, no rush also)
Old 04-08-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess the other bruddahs are correct. She has outside KC with a customer. So whatever $he i$ doing in the GL shop, $he i$ only going thru the motion.
Yes is as true as a guess wahahaha intel tell said got bro tried very hard to kc her but she not on with the bro who kc her... In fact she missed home and body tired... Plus she liked a guy who seldom visit her
Pinning on him to frequent her.... She said if so good at kc customers for love, $$$ and gifts she be already earned enug and be going back home... In reality she has none of these gifts and $$$ that pissed her off and affected her moods to service bros ... For those bros who frequently her often their comments on her services are good....

Bro like max commented before she is good how can Max lied for her services do we also think max throws expensive gifts and $$$ to kc her ??? Answer is no la...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Whitesand is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusotare View Post
Hi, a delayed FR from last week. The girl's name is Yan Yan, anyone else has tried her before? didn't really see any FR. Very slim and petite.

Body: Good (maybe for me, like petite and slim girls)
Boobs: small B (ok for me, natural)
catbath: 6/10 (quite standard)
BBBJ: 7/10 (gentle and good, just nice)
AR: 5/10 (can tell she is not into it)
Gfe: 8/10 (quite sincere throughout with good attitude, no rush also)
For me her AR was quite long, say 3-4mins with licks and probes, maybe my arsehole looks better so she like. Maybe you didn't show any reaction to encourage her to do more. She uses mint so AR quite shiok with aircon. She also uses her own wet tissue paper and bathing lotion, so she's quite service oriented. She's ok for looks with her long hair untied. But with all the super ang pais in the same place, she probably doesn't stand out as much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1