The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

To continue.
~Stunned~
Rarely did I see K's face so serious before..... Remaining in a tight embrace, K told me in a serious manner: "I think we should stop seeing each other after today". The feeling at that moment is like I had just tumbled down the stairs. I gaped at her: Why?"

Looking at my eyes, K then told me that I am younger than her by 5 years and another reason is because of our regular sex, she didn't go clubbing these days already as she had promised me before that she would not have any sexual encounters with her ex Fuck buddy(Refer to my previous pages in this thread). In a way, she stopped all social and clubbing activities because of me, the promise that she made to me, because I did told her before that I would not like her to have sex with anybody else. K also told me she intend to start clubbing again as she sort of missed her friend (That fuck buddy) and she told me she kind of admire guys who are muscular and work out their bodies. Sex aside but she sort of respect them as well. Her ex fuck buddy also happened to be a hunk (Muscular). K also add on not that I performed badly in bed, just that her preferences as mentioned by her.

Tears then formed in my eyes, not because I am in love with her, just that these days, having regular sex with K has became a norm for me and as I kept mentioning, she's just too delicious. K then comforted me and told me since it would be the last time we would be seeing each other, I am free to do whatever I want with her and use her body according to my whatever fetishes that I like. She wanted to make this last sexual encounter a memorable one for me. I could also stay at her house till whenever I felt like leaving. In that case, I decided to just take an urgent leave the following day and just stay till day break. Fuck her till the morning. Anyway I foresee I would have no mood to work after listening to this sudden news.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

K then apologised and she also highlighted to me that I had known her for quite some time. I should already be aware that she's very direct and candid but meant no harm. With that, we started frenching, with no further words spoken while I started executing my fetishes on her. Here goes....I then lifted K up and we fell onto the bed.

Few seconds later, we were both naked and fetish number 1) I love to paint..... So in a few moments, I had already wetted K's body with my saliva. Her tummy, breasts, neck, bare shoulders and down to her arms. By then, my dick was already rock hard. 2) I then smell her body (Satisfied that my saliva was on her).

ARGH ARGH ARGH
ORH ORH
PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

ARGH ARGH ARGH
ORH ORH
PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK
ARGH ARGH ARGH
ORH ORH
PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

ARGH ARGH ARGH
ORH ORH
PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

I pumped K in a steady pace, in a missionary position and squeezing her breast; supporting both her legs with my elbow. I then lied on her and started my fetish number 3) PIAK! PIAK ! PIAK ! PIAK the sound echoed in the bedroom as I reached my right hand underneath her butt cheeks and spanked her hard; with my left hand underneath her shoulders. (Go visualise that). Remained in this position all the way and we sweated like pigs..... soon I emptied my soldiers deep into K after 20 mins and rolled over to the side of her sweaty body. Round 1 done.

Rested for awhile with both of us panting on the bed. K then told me she wanted to smoke a cig in her room before we continue the next round. I then have an idea. As K got up slowly, I then grabbed her again and we collapsed onto the bed, with her sweaty back on top of me this time. 4) Another fetish, I like to be rough, gave me a dominant feel. I then told her to smoke later. I then kneaded on her breasts roughly while licking her sweaty back. Began my foreplay with K and I spent the next 1 to 2 hours licking on her breasts, kissing her body without further sex with her. Was still lying on top of K and feasting on her breasts when I felt my dick sprang into action. Her breasts was wet and nipples dripping with my saliva after my past 1-2 hrs feasting on them. Fetish number 5) I could suck and lick on a lady breasts and nipples the whole day.

I then mounted K missionary. While thrusting into her halfway, I decided to execute my idea; I then flipped K into standing doggy and walked her towards her dressing table; where her pack of cig was. I then beckoned to her to light up her cig while facing the dressing table mirror. After awhile, I just continued pumping K while grabbing on her waists, enjoying her smoking while I pumped her. Her right elbow was resting on the dressing table while she was smoking. After she discarded her finished cig, time for me to finish her up as well.

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK
I was too lazy to change positon but my legs were getting tired. Remaining in the standing doggy position, I quickened my pace while spanking her butt cheeks till red, sweat dripped onto K's sweaty back and with an exclamation, I cummed deep inside K yet again. Withdrew and strings of cum fell onto her bedroom flooring.

I then grabbed K roughly into an embrace and tossed her onto the bed before lying down hard on her and started feasting on her body and on her breasts again. Basically that night, I had a longer foreplay with K (About 1-2 hours) before starting each round.
My hands didn't leave her naked body.

We didn't wash up. I did K 4 rounds in total that night; empty all 4 rounds into her. And I only allowed her to smoke another 2 cigs while I rammed her hard. Sunlight started to stream in by the time I dumped my soldiers into her. With both of us shagged, we laid side by side on the bed, wet with sweat.

I then texted my boss that I was not feeling well and would be on MC today. Done-ed.

I then rolled over on top of K again and caressed her naked body while feasting her naked body again. By now her body was a wreck, mixed fluids. She smell bad as well. Our sweat and my saliva on her.

ARGH! SONG! I then exclaimed as I unloaded my fifth round into K. As both of us laid side by side, in silence, reality sank in and I felt really awful at the thought that I would not be seeing K again.

I then got up. It was already close to 11am. Her roommate had already left for work. I then bathe together with K, both of us in awkward silence as she also doesn't know what to say to me anymore. Soon, with both of us in a final embrace at her doorstep, I then left with a heavy heart. I can only continue to approach XT (she was mentioned previously) if I want to have sex with another lady and after ending the sexual relationship with K.

To continue.
More to come. Will continue to mention my date with XH. That will also be my last date with her as well. Stay tune!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1