The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KiNGMEN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless Guy View Post

Book 331 from bro ILT this morning 1.25am.

She is indeed a beauty with a superb figure. Very service oriented lady with no blackie face even at the time she is about to rest. Smiling and teasing me while giving my small little bro a good blow. Her bed skill is responsive with nice moaning and able to accept my hard thrusting. A very fantastic lady with good girl friend experience.

Unlikely I am able to return due to work but have added her line for my trip to bangkok in march.

Given $110 plus $40 tip well deserve
Hey bro
Thanks for yr fr
Have done my mission yesterday and worth my trip down to see her
Old 18-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Hermes (Silkstockings)

http://silkstockings1.weebly.com/hermes-21yo.html

Location: Central can walk from MRT but sweat a bit. Been there before so I know the place.
Looks: Cute girl Pretty same as pic.
Boobs: Nice soft boobs to play with biug handful
BBBJ: Good suction and seductive eyes while blowing me
Comms: Good English to converse
Service overall: 9/10 BBBJ with nice suction, Shower together and takes care everything well
RTF: Surely will do 1 more time before she return

Thanks Bro silk for the early morning session.
Old 18-01-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 28
Marc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
Satisfied session on : 17th Jan 2019.
Mixture of tomyam & pho bo : Atom.
Company : Sexhouse.
Shots completed : 2.
Services provided : DFK, BBBJ DT, Slurpy Catbath, CIM, AR, GFE.
Photo comparison : Real life slim and curvy. Looks in real life pretty more to Viet look. ( her posted photo pulls her down though ) Back have 2 tattoos. Left thai "5 tiao", right don't know what. VERY FAIR.
Enhanced boobs but seasoned feeling good to press on too. 😎😎 No flaws on body. Sexy outfit for work black corset top & short butt cheek denim pants.
Working experience : Her first time in sg. Yet presenting her natural sex experience she had before, more to mistress sexxion. Well to do massage skills, making sure I feel occupied. Fully concentrated on me, I'm well entertained & amazed by her touches/auto roam, licking. She knows she is here for work & she gives all out. 👍👍 Well done !
First shot : Started off with Cowgirl, DFK lifted butt cowgirl poking, reverse cowgirl with light pulling of her silky smooth hair side view glance at me, damn wet pussy without ky, tight pussy too, she pumped it hard and faster felt with the gasping of her vagina. Changed to missionary, pulled me down DFK, gasping and tell me in Thai to pump her deep. 😱 😱 The next thing I know I kena her words & her sexy moans, vagina tightness gasping and I pulled out , took off condom and cum on her boobs. ( Maximum cum )

Second shot : We had breaks, massaged me, chat & she kept her presence well with me. Making me feel that I am occupied in her world, a mistress gfe. Touching her smooth fair skin, rubbed her clit, pressed her boobs , DFK initiated by her, rubbed handjob my dicky. Climbed on top of me, rubbed her wet pussy on my dick ( giap by her abalone ), she was fucking wet, gave me cheeky smile , went down forehand blowjob, sucked my balls, down AR, can't take it lifted her head asked her suck my manhood, I want to cum inside her mouth. ( She asked me in Thai " I want you to fuck me again can ? MAI TU LIAO, capped on straight standing doggy her, squeezed her neh neh, tilted her head frenched, her vagina jitao waterfall and giapped my dick again furiously. Pulled her to the corner of bed, missionary her, buay tahan her moan and vagina giap, took off condom and she kneel down, opened mouth widely and took in all my ammos. 👍👍 Very solid, sucking every drops dried.

Atom for me, is legit great. This is the kind of service I had with her. Thanks bro SH you didn't disappoint me and recommended me. Great one bro 🙏🙏
Totally agreed, with some girls, you feel like you are just their ATM.

With some girls you feel like centre of their world or at least the 90 mins there. Atom is 1 such gem. Thinking of RTF after my afternoon appt.

BTW for bros who keep PM me thinking pics are real and I rawwed her..NO WAY, pics are for illustration purposes only...
Old 18-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

Vip888 -BB

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715087

Promised a FR on BB. Just left the premises.
Slim Tall Girl same as pic.
Skinny girls natural tall lovers she wont fail.
Done a CIM mission with her and all ends well.
But indian bros take note coz she mentioned she wont do so...
Thanks bro VIP for the service.
Old 18-01-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman8 View Post
FR for Hermes (Silkstockings)

http://silkstockings1.weebly.com/hermes-21yo.html

Location: Central can walk from MRT but sweat a bit. Been there before so I know the place.
Looks: Cute girl Pretty same as pic.
Boobs: Nice soft boobs to play with biug handful
BBBJ: Good suction and seductive eyes while blowing me
Comms: Good English to converse
Service overall: 9/10 BBBJ with nice suction, Shower together and takes care everything well
RTF: Surely will do 1 more time before she return

Thanks Bro silk for the early morning session.
Looks good sia.. weekend bonk lai liao
Old 18-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
X30R deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX30R deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless Guy View Post
Bro clueless, how you have this photo? Never see that in their webby leh. Seeing her later today, will post report after.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Anyone try merci stable new girl yet ? Any fr ? Okt told me all her previous girl went back. Thought of booking TAN this weekend but sadly she gone back
Don't think for too long. Bonk and share FR please
Old 18-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

FR for Atom from SH69:

17 Dec Evening

Was browsing thru the reviews and saw some power FR for Atom. Decided to book as her pics n reviews were good.

Bro SH was responsive and gave clear instructions to the discreet location.

Atom has a 80-90% similarity to the pics, honest OKT pictures and as many bros mentioned she looked slightly younger. At first sight, she look more Viet than Thai to me. Has the fair skin all Viets possess and the big breasts that were very soft and seasoned despite being enhanced. She has little English speaking though so i had to Google translate.

She showed signs professionalism and thorough knowlegde of arousal and maintained high energy throughout. Power BBBJ was served with her head bobbing up and down like a motor, never stops. Her catbath was very detailedand i did enjoyed the FJ as she is tight, body is slender and very nice to hug and smell great which is always a plus.

There was maximum frenching throughout the session, I just laid there like a parazlyzed man and thoroughly serviced.

OKT: 9/10
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 10/10

RTF: Highly likely.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by X30R View Post
Bro clueless, how you have this photo? Never see that in their webby leh. Seeing her later today, will post report after.
waiting for your FR bro. on my next list too. sucker for petite girls
Old 18-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 14
fairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Ploy from Soi_6969 today at 3pm

OKT: Very responsive. Easy to communicate and patient with directions.

Location: Central, Quiet and discreet. OKT always have the besr room. Bet you will like it.

Looks: 8/10
Looks pleasant ans sweet

Body: Slim and small size. Think 158 cm height. with enhanced boobs. Carry her around and do it.

Shower: Standard stuff. 

Bbbj :9/10
Enjoyed it a lot, she puts in a lot of effort.

Painting: Did not do, personal preference.

Fj: 9/10
Super accomodating, looks like she had fun too. Tight cos of her size.

Gfe: 8/10
Very nice lady, always smiling

Frenching: short one. Not those passion kind. Still acceptable

Rtf: Yes, great experience.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Jennie of Xclusive

After a good session at this stable, I stumbled upon another FL posting who offers AR, CIM and also E racks

Looks: 8.0/10. Freckles on her face but more like GND. Considered quite fair.
Body: 9/10 Though have body art on her right ankle, and back but she scores well in her curvy but slender build.
Boobs: 10/10 OMG. Slight sag but still considered as a pair of firm natural Es.
French: 10/10 Slow at the start but really got intense once we warmed up. DFK all the way. Braces didnt get in the way though.
BBBJ/AR: 10/10 Good and wet suction. AR was mind blowing. Returned the favor. Ecstatic exchange of services ...
FJ: 9.5/10 Quite tight and very wet and couldnt hold long after cowgirl position as you see her ecstatic face and loud moans. After shower, cuddled on the bed before another deep frenching session to start the 2nd round. Painted her till she was high and round 2 began. Missionary then did the nirvana position and pulled out quickly for a CIM!
GFE: 10/10 YMMV. Yes. More commando and service is one of the better ones i had.
RTF: Yeah!
Old 18-01-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bella from RegentLust

Introduction : Was deciding to try either Sasa or Bella but decided to try Bella because previously I tried Sasa before when she was in another stable using another name. My decision to try Bella was indeed not regretted as she is one great SYT gem who is rare to find nowadays in the current market. Side note of Bella is that she is the cousin of Sasa. I feel Bella skills and services is comparable with Sasa. This is for those who previously tried Sasa before when she was in another stable should be able to gauge the services and skills of Bella.

Looks :
Bella to me looks more like a SYT GND looks. She is very cute and adorable. All natural thai girl look which suit my taste. When I find her that time I get to see her with and without makeup. To be frank, I think she looks much cuter without makeup. Definitely can be categorized as a SYT.

Body :
Consider petite and slim body with meat all in the right proportion. Thai tanned skin but not the super tanned kind which I consider as healthy skin tone color for a thai. Skin are smooth. A light scald mark beside her stomach area which she accidentally scald herself when she was in Thailand but if she never say that she scald herself, I might think it is a birth mark. Pussy is clean shaven. She also have a sexy butt where she will do a booty dance to show me. To summaries her body is all natural beautiful body.

Boobs :
Natural. I think should be B. Nice soft feeling. Consider handful for my hand to cupped and fondle. Nipple size is consider above average size. Allow to be suck, fondle and tune.

Shower :
Some teasing in the shower. Standard SOP as she will help to soap and rinse my body. Than later while she is soaping my 2IC she start to stroke on it too. I start to return of teasing her back by sucking and fondling on her boobs while rubbing and fingering on her pussy. Very kinky shower session.

Catbath :
She say to me that she service me first and later I return back the favor to service her. After I agree, she ask me to lie down on the bed and she move on top of my body to give me sensual catbath. She start by licking on my nipple and later move up her head to french with me before proceeding down to give me a sensual BBBJ.

Painting + Fingering :
This girl love to be paint and finger as she even requested for it. She is very easily sexually arouse when paint and finger her. Especially when teasing on her clitoris. When start finger her pussy and inside is already damp. When the motion of fingering and painting start increasing and her pussy inside get more wet.

GFE :
To me she give me the feel of a "Fuck Buddy + Ting Tong" SYT girl. The whole session with her is not like those very commercial SOP session. With her I feel my session is so lively and fun. She is playful and funny where I feel the time with her passes so fast. I believe she can speak simple English just that maybe she feel more comfortable in speaking thai.

Frenching :
Even though she give me the feel was like a fuck buddy but her frenching is very girlfriend feel. She really french me like a innocent girlfriend where the feeling is so passionate. Than at some point of time when the frenching seem to have more feeling and she will hold onto either the side of my head or the back of my head to french with me.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is nice and sensual feeling. When she BBBJ on my 2IC she can also do it in hands-free mode. Than sometime when not on handsfree mode and she will BBBJ while also use her hand to stroke on my 2IC. Overall I quite enjoy her BBBJ.

FJ :
It was very nice to bonk her that petite body. We tried Missionary and cowgirl only. I like missionary with her the best because she will lift up her leg in V shape to let me bonk while sometime also will hold onto my head and french with me passionately.

In my point of view :
Bella is confirm a SYT gem worth to go. Her all natural beautiful body, fun/playful character and FJ with her that sexually aroused character is things that I enjoy with her. To be frank she is already ang pai already. But I feel she this type of ang pai very hard to have service level drop one based on the conversation I had with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 18-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Minnie of Mansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Petite, slim & fair, smooth all the way, 1 tattoo at shoulder blade, enhance boobs not that hard, late part of 20's, down there is not tightest but looks good - not been vigorously "used", looks wise as hair up (face wider) / hair down (face sharper) makes some difference but positively wont reject. All service wise have (dunno abt CIM, COF as not into these).

Like about her "Teh-Teh" tiny voice at chatting, giggling, and her body heat & smell (not BO) during action ... ... yes I know that's only her perspiring.

Vibe/Metaphor : petite fair guai-guai looking nurse with boobs that keeps walking pass while you wait frustratingly at hospital A&E so just wanna grab her to some corner & hump the brain out to vent the urge; slim tiny white bunny/ rabbit ... ... with boobs (cant bom-bom with rabbit thou)
French? How big are the boobs? She looks cute
Old 18-01-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Stable / name please
Toon from rp
Old 18-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Stable / name please
From the picture , she looks quite attractive.

Dun know in real person.

Hope to see some fr on her before I locked her for my CIM mission.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1