The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
enchoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina???: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina?
Looking for those kinds of girls in a 1.5 hour long type unrushed experience. Prefer someone who speaks English.

Visited 3 times~ First girl was a tanned Cambodian who felt GFE and felt so relaxed confidently syt. I miss her and want to see her again but always snapped up quickly. She was great but last 2 times had one Viet and one Thai both of whom couldn^t speak English. Sometimes felt a bit rushed when both non English speaker signaled time is short by tapping the wrist. Still the experience seems to be better less rushed than PARIS.

The lineup in the website seems to be updated this week with current stock. Still seems better in terms of quality of facilities plus girls setup combination than others.

Looks like lots of syts in the website. Hard to know how much is photoshopped or few years old but still useful research tool.
So not surprisingly seems the hot ones are snapped up the moment they walk out. Only a max of 2 minutes of decision time when fishbowl walks out to the sauna area then wait from 20 to 50 minutes for next wave.
Old 20-01-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina???: VIP SPA.. Former Magic s

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchoo View Post
Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina?
Looking for those kinds of girls in a 1.5 hour long type unrushed experience. Prefer someone who speaks English.

Visited 3 times~ First girl was a tanned Cambodian who felt GFE and felt so relaxed confidently syt. I miss her and want to see her again but always snapped up quickly. She was great but last 2 times had one Viet and one Thai both of whom couldn^t speak English. Sometimes felt a bit rushed when both non English speaker signaled time is short by tapping the wrist. Still the experience seems to be better less rushed than PARIS.

The lineup in the website seems to be updated this week with current stock. Still seems better in terms of quality of facilities plus girls setup combination than others.

Looks like lots of syts in the website. Hard to know how much is photoshopped or few years old but still useful research tool.
So not surprisingly seems the hot ones are snapped up the moment they walk out. Only a max of 2 minutes of decision time when fishbowl walks out to the sauna area then wait from 20 to 50 minutes for next wave.
Unlike other joints where the photos does not resembles the person or over beautify. I find that VIP published photos actually made the ladies look more uglier than the actual person.

Problem is you do not see ang pai in the screening line up.
Old 21-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matty0515 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Is VIP open during cny period? Any price increase? Thanks in advance
Old 21-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina???: VIP SPA.. Former Magic s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_sam View Post
Unlike other joints where the photos does not resembles the person or over beautify. I find that VIP published photos actually made the ladies look more uglier than the actual person.

Problem is you do not see ang pai in the screening line up.
Totally agreed, usually their wechat one is ugly and real person look better.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-01-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty0515 View Post
Is VIP open during cny period? Any price increase? Thanks in advance
Sat 2.2.19 is last day....then closed for CNY until 8.2.19 reopen.
There is rm20 surcharge for 15 days until Chap Goh Meh 19.2.19..... may be closed on that day too although not confirmed yet.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Totally agreed, usually their wechat one is ugly and real person look better.
From feedback gathered.... we have found customers prefer good service over good looks..... therefore the VIP girls are selected for their skills rather than looks.
Old 22-01-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
From feedback gathered.... we have found customers prefer good service over good looks..... therefore the VIP girls are selected for their skills rather than looks.
Frankly speaking, it's a hit and miss in terms of service.

There are times where the girl did not provide the service other girls do.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw number 797, quite fair, anyone have FR on her.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, i agreed but there are some who want looks dont want service.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 26-01-2019, 09:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Sat 2.2.19 is last day....then closed for CNY until 8.2.19 reopen.
There is rm20 surcharge for 15 days until Chap Goh Meh 19.2.19..... may be closed on that day too although not confirmed yet.
Good share, you are liket he heart of VIP can sense and know everything

Quote:
O i c....

Old 26-01-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Good share, you are liket he heart of VIP can sense and know everything ..
No big deal lah...... just sharing what I know.
Old 27-01-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

359 cannot make it.

So unenthusiastic until I can't even get hard. Rushing for time.

Sianz.....
Old 27-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good share, you are liket he heart of VIP can sense and know everything

O i c....
Wrong info

Close from 04/02 to 06/02, reopen on 07/02

From VIP official page
-Edit- SBF dun allow us to share other forum website so if you want to verify, just google "Wishct" and "VIP"

Last edited by strikeback4; 27-01-2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old 29-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Wrong info

Close from 04/02 to 06/02, reopen on 07/02

From VIP official page
-Edit- SBF dun allow us to share other forum website so if you want to verify, just google "Wishct" and "VIP"
I see, thanks for sharing

Old 29-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sucks, went there Monday, they only operate till 6pm reason given they have company dinner, not even time to choose any, waste my trip ;(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread